What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

The real problem is not Azaan.

The real problem is, BJP's duplicity.
Not enforcing the verdict of Supreme Court in Maharashtra where Sonu Nigam lives. Just because they seek Muslim votes.

Sending chadar to Ajmer Dargah through a Muslim MP.
Naqvi offers 'chadar' on behalf of PM Modi at Ajmer Sharif Dargah of ...

Restricting beef to Muslims & killing them. While their leaders a la Sangeet Som, BJP's leading anti-beef crusader, owned a meat ...

Steamroll of Muslim personal laws, as enshrined in our Constitution, by interfering in Talaq procedure.
Let Muslims solve problem of triple talaq on their own, says Digvijaya Singh:

Shame on hypocrite BJP!

Still don't believe me?
They buy opponents:

Sacked AAP minister ‘campaigns’ for BJP in MCD polls, BJP had attacked him on sex scandal jantakareporter.com/india/sandeep-…

Last edited:
These right wingers just want that I get a ban.
Their own people indulge in insulting me by calling me bewaqoof, moron, come every sunshine. And they never direct any moderator towards those.
Turrets are only pointed on me.

I know it.
Cool down bro, I haven't seen @padamchen insulting you at least in the post he tagged me.

Cool down bro, I haven't seen @padamchen insulting you at least in the post he tagged me.

Of all the things, he had an option to ignore me.
Instead of creating a brawl and calling for a back-up (Moderators)

This is not the only post left on this PDF, there is a complete universe of soft abuses and insults by all these RWs you can scavenge should you prefer.

Of all the things, he had an option to ignore me.
Instead of creating a brawl and calling for a back-up (Moderators)

This is not the only post left on this PDF, there is a complete universe of soft abuses and insults by all these RWs you can scavenge should you prefer.
Maybe because he found you rude in your posts, I don't think that he is one of those typical right-winger, he holds a balanced view. You may want to disagree with me but that is what I've noticed.

Maybe because he found you rude in your posts, I don't think that he is one of those typical right-winger, he holds a balanced view. You may want to disagree with me but that is what I've noticed.

Why the ruling Party is NOT enforcing SC verdict?

I am only harsh on those who try to take me for a ride.
I am nobody's fool.

If anyone does not like my views, he should ignore me.
Simple/

Why the ruling Party is NOT enforcing SC verdict?

I am only harsh on those who try to take me for a ride.
I am nobody's fool.

Simple/
You do know that if Supreme Court order is enforced then many of the temples will also get engulfed in this. Hence the party is mum over it.

You do know that if Supreme Court order is enforced then many of the temples will also get engulfed in this. Hence the party is mum over it.

This is BJP hypocrisy of high caliber.
How many temples use loudspeakers 5 times a day everyday?

Do be honest, I am with the singer on this.

This azan business (at least in our country, I do not know about any other) goes a long way beyond simply calling the faithful to prayer.

It is done like an aural green jhanda. Ki dekho, hum yahan hain.

I do not know how socially clued in most internet warriors here from India are. Or how old. But look around you. Look back at your living memory.

There will never be a church or Mandir or gurudwara anywhere that does not have a Masjid very close to it.

The closer the better, if you get what I mean.

And over time, if one does not exist, then some Muslim money bags somewhere, either Indian or Saudi, will ensure a plot of land will be acquired close by (various forms of strong arm and/or subterfuge employed) and then overnight a mosque will come up.

It's not just mosques. Even madrassas and religious seminaries use the loudspeakers. You are within a kilometer radius, you cannot miss the typical sounding lectures being broadcast.

It's a closed class man. Do people on the road NEED to hear the beauty of your faith?

Am with Sonu on this 300%.
Well I have to disagree with you on this. Azaan business has been here long before it became a tool to chaabi a particular community. In fact I see a lot of Hindu temples playing for continuous 3-4 hours starting early in the morning and during various festivities, this noise goes even worse. There may be instances where some people play loudspeaker just to antagonise others but Azaan is not one of those tools.

And let me tell you, the city I live in has it the other way round where temples sprang up in numbers in the recent past in the vicinity of mosques. It all starts with some guy/lady lacing a stone with vermillion and with in a few years, it becomes a bhavya mandir.

Simple/
takes a special kind of snowflake to be so quickly triggered by another opinion that you put em in the ignore list.

This is BJP hypocrisy of high caliber.
How many temples use loudspeakers 5 times a day everyday?
They might not use 5 times a day for a brief period of 5 minutes but they do start early in morning and go on for at least 2-3 hours.

They might not use 5 times a day for a brief period of 5 minutes but they do start early in morning and go on for at least 2-3 hours.

Book them too.
What is sauce for the goose, should be the sauce for the gender.
If Modi is moralistic (as he falsely claims) he should apply the same yardstick for all.

Look at tiny winy Singapore.

Well I have to disagree with you on this. Azaan business has been here long before it became a tool to chaabi a particular community. In fact I see a lot of Hindu temples playing for continuous 3-4 hours starting early in the morning and during various festivities, this noise goes even worse. There may be instances where some people play loudspeaker just to antagonise others but Azaan is not one of those tools.

And let me tell you, the city I live in has it the other way round where temples sprang up in numbers in the recent past in the vicinity of mosques. It all starts with some guy/lady lacing a stone with vermillion and with in a few years, it becomes a bhavya mandir.
it is annoying though, why don't you just admit it ?

nobody is singling out muslims, and virtually everyone in this thread has said that noise pollution should be stopped, regardless of what religion/community is responsible for it.

addicted to playing victim ?

takes a special kind of snowflake to be so quickly triggered by another opinion that you put em in the ignore list.

Pot calling kettle black?
You have -15 and you are trying to be my professor?
What an audacity.

it is annoying though, why don't you just admit it ?

nobody is singling out muslims, and virtually everyone in this thread has said that noise pollution should be stopped, regardless of what religion/community is responsible for it.

addicted to playing victim ?
Where did I play victim here. I am showing the other side of the story. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you have to get started with your usual rant.

Back
Top Bottom