What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

We Bangladeshi's have the tendency to go overboard, government should have left it alone even though its demeaning.
Agreed. I find it a bit cringeworthy. As I say, there is nothing wrong with appreciating good play or cheering on a favourite player like Shahid Afridi, but to adopt Pakistan as your own team when you aren't playing, and supporting them as you would your own, is just over the top. It's embarrassing.

I don't curse Pakistan for misleading me ? :unsure:

I'd rather die than curse Pakistan in any way !

And the Kashmiris of Pakistan don't curse Pakistan in any way...we may have disagreements with Governments as every Pakistani does but the State is sacrosanct for us as evidenced by Kashmiris constituting in excess of 9% of the Army despite being only 3% of the Population !

At any rate the refugees from Occupied Kashmir in AJK are amongst the most Pro-Pakistanis you'd ever find - You can ask @waz to confirm that if you won't take my word for it !

Bro it's actually 12-13% of the army whilst only being 3% of the population. Our people of Azad Kashmir are the most patriotic amongst Pakistan's 200 million people. Of course there are crumblings about the federal government from time to time, but it was our forefathers who liberated the land IN THE NAME of Pakistan. Had we wanted different, there would be no Kashmir problem as India would have the lot. Our people (Azad Kashmiris) are warlike and have fought the Sikh empire, the British and then what is now India. Again for the sake of our kin and faith. The valley people love us and at the same time call us batsh*t crazy lol. :lol:

why are you opposed to Bangladeshis showing special support for Pakistan?

I love Bangladesh. I am Pakistani Kashmiri. The food, culture, the warmth of the people and so many times in my life my dear Bengali brothers have helped me. One of those was to get my all important foot on the career ladder in the city.

Oh the women are also nice, very pretty. :p:

i am saying nationalist BD are the ones who dont boot lick the nation whose leader once called them "suar ke bacche" ie sons of filthy pigs. check the video for yourself !

Agreed. I find it a bit cringeworthy. As I say, there is nothing wrong with appreciating good play or cheering on a favourite player like Shahid Afridi, but to adopt Pakistan as your own team when you aren't playing, and supporting them as you would your own, is just over the top. It's embarrassing.

Do you know there are still millions of Bengalis in Pakistan? A majority of them have moved there after Bangladesh was created. My family in Karachi lived opposite a Bengali family. They would proudly fly the Pakistani Flag. Why are you worrying if some Bengalis remember the bond that existed between two brothers?

One who dont learn from history are bound to be doomed.

We will see how many pakistanis will be waving BDeshi flag in Pak vs BD match.
why would you expect us to wave their flags to begin with?
we will wave their flags when they are facing other countries.
but when they are facing our country then we wave our own flags at best we will wave both of our flags.

why would you expect us to wave their flags to begin with?
we will wave their flags when they are facing other countries.
but when they are facing our country then we wave our own flags at best we will wave both of our flags.

No point in fooling yourself.

Pakistan see creation of BD just as we see creation of pakistan. Pakistanis wont support BD over their team and whoever BDeshi do so irrespective of their team performance is a traitor and non BDeshi inside.

Such people dont display a proud nation.

No point in fooling yourself.

Pakistan see creation of BD just as we see creation of pakistan. Pakistanis wont support BD over their team and whoever BDeshi do so irrespective of their team performance is a traitor and non BDeshi inside.

Such people dont display a proud nation.
you see us the way we see bangladesh?
we pakistanis don't cheer for india but bangladeshis do cheer for pakistan so there is a difference.

we pakistanis are over Bangladeshis creation it was found to happen one because of the great distance between our countries.
bangladeshis support us because we are their muslim brothers and we support them for the same reason.

you see us the way we see bangladesh?
we pakistanis don't cheer for india but bangladeshis do cheer for pakistan so there is a difference.

we pakistanis are over Bangladeshis creation it was found to happen one because of the great distance between our countries.
bangladeshis support us because we are their muslim brothers and we support them for the same reason.

No matter how much you try to sound affable but the fact is there is dearth of reciprocity of support few BDeshi shows toward pakistan.

Creation of BDesh bought humiliation for pakistan as a nation and they are widely considered traitors. A jamaati BDeshi may support pakistan to an extent that you can't respond half of it.

Supporting pak is one thing, supporting pak on BD is all together different.

No matter how much you try to sound affable but the fact is there is dearth of reciprocity of support few BDeshi shows toward pakistan.

Creation of BDesh bought humiliation for pakistan as a nation and they are widely considered traitors. A jamaati BDeshi may support pakistan to an extent that you can't respond half of it.

Supporting pak is one thing, supporting pak on BD is all together different.
ok your *** clown. your sound pathetic and desperate to prove a point that don't exist lol.

I guess many Bangladeshis still haven't forgotten this when you were not so lovable--

Genocide-The-Tony-Mascarenhas-Article.jpg
Atypical moronic mentality.
Arnt we talking about supporting ones preferred team in the game of cricket?
Or did I wrongly came to a thread where Indians provide the material of our history of Independence?
It will be tedious and boring job if we start posting about Indian mean backstabbing proof in technicolor.
Lay off guys,keep It to the topic.if Bangladeshis support Pakistani cricket team,let them.I am sure they know what they are doing and why.
Why' your *** is burning?
seems to me like only hindu indians haven't forgotten.
Bangladeshis cheer for pakistan
it seems Indians are more concerned about whatever alleged violence that took place in 1971. so why make Bangladeshis join your hate campaign? and remember it was Bangladeshis that saw more of the 1971 events or were more affected by the 1971 war than you Indians.

and since you quoted A. Mascarenhas you should have at least read his work that includes atrocities committed by Indian agents or other pro-Indian elements that you categorically deny.

you find the difference here. appreciating good play vs. Bangladeshis supporting Pak/Pakistanis supporting BD

BD-Pak mutual support is beyond supporting good sports. or even beyond support between just two Muslim countries

you find the difference here. appreciating good play vs. Bangladeshis supporting Pak/Pakistanis supporting BD

BD-Pak mutual support is beyond supporting good sports. or even beyond support between just two Muslim countries

I supported BD yesterday..:(

Just one question if ISI or your army was not involved in protecting OBL then why were your armed forces and ISI not alerted about Abottabad operation??? :coffee:

Why isn't it obvious ? They don't trust us & we don't trust them because we had stopped toeing their line on the WoT as soon as we realize that this adventure was little more than Bush on a Sugar-Rush which means we didn't always listen to what they were asking of us just as they rarely listened to what we asked of them !

Naturally they probably thought that if we were alerted we'd whisk away OBL out of sight too !

But how does that corroborate your initial thesis of us not involved in protecting OBL when I would've presumed that the above points that I had raised would've put that to rest once & for all ! Not the least bit because of the fact that if we were protecting him then we wouldn't be giving them the evidence to lead to his eventual capture - Doesn't really make much sense does it ? :unsure:

Thats what your GF had to complain about you ,last time she met me.:devil:

I don't do the whole GFs thing - Too much of a hassle & far too heavy on the wallet ! :bad:

Not to mention most of the women in their 20s are not the brightest of creatures & I'm not referring to their grades but their ability to think beyond nauseating idealism (like most men do) & mundane ambitions - I like older women who've gotten a lot more mature & have more patience & understanding in them than these 20 something ladies who never really outgrew their teenage years in many ways ! :)

Back
Top Bottom