What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

Atleast India tried hard, preposterously to make Bangladesh part of India, Akhand Bharat in 1971, FAILED Completely till today in it.

Pakistan still had control over Bangladesh from 1947-1971, in it.
we never tried to annex BD in 71

our forces were there...........only a decision was needed from Indira and she refrained from doing that and acc. to me that was a good decision..........

so,there is no question of failing when we didnt try

The way things are going now and emphasis on Bangladeshi people not the Hasina govt, in order to express freedom of expression by Bangladeshis, one can easily judge what they think of Pakistanis and its ppl over India...mind u it is much better and superior than Indians.
Since people hate hasina govt. that doesnt mean people hate India also............
like there are thousands of Pakistani supporters there simillarly there are thousands of Indian supporters also

there is no official poll or source to claim that more BD love Pak as compared to India

and third point,even if they do so,there is no point of reunion
thats why i quoted some BD members that day and they also dont want to unite though they support some team or players...

it seems Indians are more concerned about whatever alleged violence that took place in 1971. so why make Bangladeshis join your hate campaign? and remember it was Bangladeshis that saw more of the 1971 events or were more affected by the 1971 war than you Indians.

and since you quoted A. Mascarenhas you should have at least read his work that includes atrocities committed by Indian agents or other pro-Indian elements that you categorically deny.

I said "many" Bangladeshis not all, obviously didn't mean jamatis and/or razakars, don't get your panties in a twist when I didn't talk about you in the first place.

Bangladesh GDP stands at $153bn, making us the 43rd biggest in nominal terms and 33rd biggest in PPP, with $343bn. I do sometimes wonder how much bigger the economy would have been if we became Bangladesh in 1947 instead of 1971. During those 24 'lost years', when Pakistan decimated our economy and transferred much of the wealth to its own territory, and then taking us a further three decades to fully recover after gaining independence in 1971, I reckon our economy would today be twice as big. If not twice as big, at least 50% bigger.

I suppose the only good thing to come out of all this is that we Bengalis have a nation of our own, which isn't the case for most other ethnic groups across India.

Last edited:
Bangladesh GDP stands at $153bn, making us the 43rd biggest in nominal terms and 33rd biggest in PPP, with $343bn. I do sometimes wonder how much bigger the economy would have been if we became Bangladesh in 1947 instead of 1971. During those 24 'lost years', when Pakistan decimated our economy and transferred much of the wealth to its own territory, and then taking us a further three decades to fully recover after gaining independence in 1971, I reckon our economy would today be twice as big as it is. If not twice as big, at least 50% bigger.

I suppose the only good thing to come out of all this is that we Bengalis have a nation of our own, which isn't the case for most other ethnic groups across India.

Oh shit... did the evil Pakistanis steal your jute? did they do it secretly every year when East wing was under water? as for comparison ? lmao ... do take into account Sanctions during 71, and later in the 90s due to our nuclear prog.. n now the WOT ... if this had happened to BD ... there would have been no Bangladesh.

We Bangladeshis are clever enough to not waste rosources developing a nuclear programme when we still have our economy to focus on. At the end of the day, these weapons will never be allowed to be used and will always be a deterrent. Your tit-for-tat with India is costing you in the long run. Bangladesh is flourishing. If you go to Dhaka you will see the changes that have been taking place. Some areas in Dhaka are comparable to even the West never mind middle income countries. We are developing several technology parks around the country as we speak as well as a metro system in Dhaka; flyovers and what not in Dhaka and other cities. We our increasing our slice of the global IT outsourcing pie. We can focus on acquiring a nuclear weapon in the future, if indeed needed at all. I wouldn't be surprised if all countries are asked to dismantle their nepuclear weapons anyway at some point in the future. These days it's very difficult to wage war without rest of the world getting involved. So Bangladesh won't even need to develop such weapons.

We Bangladeshis are clever enough to not waste rosources developing a nuclear programme when we still have our economy to focus on. At the end of the day, these weapons will never be allowed to be used and will always be a deterrent. Your tit-for-tat with India is costing you in the long run. Bangladesh is flourishing. If you go to Dhaka you will see the changes that have been taking place. Some areas in Dhaka are comparable to even the West never mind middle income countries. We are developing several technology parks around the country as we speak as well as a metro system in Dhaka; flyovers and what not in Dhaka and other cities. We our increasing our slice of the global IT outsourcing pie. We can focus in acquiring nuclear weapon in the future, if indeed needed at all. I wouldn't be surprised if all countries are asked to dismantle their nepuclear weapons anyway at some point in the future. These days it's very difficult to wage war without rest of the world getting involved. So Bangladesh won't even need to develop such weapons.

:rofl: :rofl: Okay cool... forget everything compare Islamabad to Dhaka n see yourself.

Bangladesh was ravaged by Pakistan in 1971, leaving us in a paralysed state, and it then took us another 2/3 decades just to come to terms with it. Also, until the last 4/5 years we have been very poor at selling ourselves to the world. But a lot of big banks are now covering Bangladesh quite widely and the positive vibe will only increase foreign investment. Don't forget, our current GDP is pretty much self sufficient without much foreign investment. This has only been coming in the the last 3/4 years but increasing quite dramatically. In a lot if ways, Bangladesh is only 15-20 years young (for reasons mentioned above) and we are already catching up with Pakistan. Give us another 5 to 10 years and we will surpass you.

Bangladesh GDP stands at $153bn, making us the 43rd biggest in nominal terms and 33rd biggest in PPP, with $343bn. I do sometimes wonder how much bigger the economy would have been if we became Bangladesh in 1947 instead of 1971. During those 24 'lost years', when Pakistan decimated our economy and transferred much of the wealth to its own territory, and then taking us a further three decades to fully recover after gaining independence in 1971, I reckon our economy would today be twice as big. If not twice as big, at least 50% bigger.

you seriously don't know what you are talking about. "Pakistan" decimated "our" economy is like saying Bangladesh is ravaging our economy now. what were you then or who are you now?

:rofl: :rofl: Okay cool... forget everything compare Islamabad to Dhaka n see yourself.
typical BAL mindset. facts are not something they can digest you know.

I said "many" Bangladeshis not all, obviously didn't mean jamatis and/or razakars, don't get your panties in a twist when I didn't talk about you in the first place.
so you are implying that most Bangladeshis are JeI supporters. i wish that was the case but it's not, and your country will try everything it can to prevent that from happening

Bangladesh was ravaged by Pakistan in 1971, leaving us in a paralysed state, and it then took us another 2/3 decades just to come to terms with it.

Whaaaaaaaaat?

Also, until the last 4/5 years we have been very poor at selling ourselves to the world. But a lot of big banks are now covering Bangladesh quite widely and the positive vibe will only increase foreign investment.

Also our fault?

Don't forget, our current GDP is pretty much self sufficient without much foreign investment. This has only been coming in the the last 3/4 years but increasing quite dramatically.

Please explain how.
In a lot if ways, Bangladesh is only 15-20 years young (for reasons mentioned above)

:lol: Pakistan itself had nothing in 47.

and we are already catching up with Pakistan. Give us another 5 to 10 years and we will surpass you.

3% GDP growth rate this year despite power crisis,crappy economy,WOT/Security issues... and if this trend continues ..(power projects etc already under development).... it will only get better ... nor is militancy/wot permanent...

so you are implying that most Bangladeshis are JeI supporters. i wish that was the case but it's not, and your country will try everything it can to prevent that from happening

I didn't imply that. I know that most Bangladeshis are not jamatis, you lot are in the minority.

I didn't imply that. I know that most Bangladeshis are not jamatis, you lot are in the minority.
so what's your problem if JeI is in the majority?

btw you know crap about my political background

Yes. Of course. Zarvee will be used in initial thrust, during "shock & awe" phase, when he is martyred like a dog "maidan style," then your units can get involved in securing Sheikh Hasina, family and Co. We shall call it "operation love-of-the-flying-lungi"....... :smitten:

can i be the militia leader plzzzzz?

so what's your problem if JeI is in the majority?

Who told you that I have a problem? I am just stating the fact that they are not.

btw you know crap about my political background

LOL, didn't you tell me just a few minutes ago that you wished there were more jamatis? It's safe to assume that you would practice what you wished!

Back
Top Bottom