What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

Armstrong said:
Legitimate Armed Struggle against Tyranny & Oppression ! :)
Hmmm like supporting your army which indulges in cross border firing so that the insurgents can take advantage and slip through the borders???

Armstrong said:
Harming innocent civilians is a resounding NO !
:tup::tup::tup:

Frankly if your ISI is made toothless then a lot of issues within Pak and India can be resolved.ISI supports terrorism in India which ofcourse gets countered by RAW.And the issues begin right at your ISI HQ.

Hmmm like supporting your army which indulges in cross border firing so that the insurgents can take advantage and slip through the borders???

Naturally Pakistan maintains that nothing of the sort happens; maybe you should let the UNMOGIP have a look at this to substantiate your claims.

Frankly if your ISI is made toothless then a lot of issues within Pak and India can be resolved.ISI supports terrorism in India which ofcourse gets countered by RAW.And the issues begin right at your ISI HQ.

Frankly thats a load of baloney ! :)

The ISI does not support terrorism in India; your country has yet to provide an iota of evidence to back any of her claims & instead relies on Media frenzies to further her claims - Repeat a narrative a said number of times & with added force of eloquence each time & voila within a few months its regarded as the Gospel Truth !

Naturally Pakistan maintains that nothing of the sort happens;
Ofcourse I know that.

Armstrong said:
maybe you should let the UNMOGIP have a look at this to substantiate your claims.
Ha ha haaaa!
We've been tackling it effectively, we dont need a third party's help.:p:

Armstrong said:
The ISI does not support terrorism in India;
tell me about it....:coffee:
Then ISI must be a very weak organization for it could not spot the most wanted Osama Bin Laden living right under its nose. The fact is Osama bin laden had a support system in Pakistan, albeit without the Pakistani government being privy to this fact.
The United States had direct evidence that the ISI chief, Lt. Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha, knew of Bin Laden’s presence in Abbottabad, Pakistan.And it is for this reason that U.S. officials did not alert Pakistani counterparts to the raid because they feared the terrorist leader would be warned. :)
U.S. government files leaked by Wikileaks disclosed that American diplomats were told that Pakistani security services were tipping off bin Laden every time U.S. forces approached. And that Pakistan's ISI also helped smuggle al Qaeda militants into Afghanistan to fight NATO troops.
In 2011 former Pakistani Army Chief, General Ziauddin Butt had asserted that Osama bin Laden was kept in an Intelligence Bureau safe house in Abbottabad by the then Director-General of the intelligence bureau of Pakistan (2004–2008) Brigadier Ijaz Shah . According to him this had occurred with the "full knowledge" of former army chief General Pervez Musharraf and possibly that of ex Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Mr.Kayani.
Do you want more proof of how Pakistani chiefs (not Pakistan) have supported terrorism???:-)

Last edited:
Ofcourse I know that.

Ha ha haaaa!
We've been tackling it effectively, we dont need a third party's help.:p:

Whether you are or whether you aren't is irrelevant - Substantiation of whether we're doing what you're alleging what we're doing was, I had presumed, the point here ! :unsure:

tell me about it....:coffee:
Then ISI must be a very weak organization for it could not spot the most wanted Osama Bin Laden living right under its nose. The fact is Osama bin laden had a support system in Pakistan, albeit without the Pakistani government being privy to this fact.
The United States had direct evidence that the ISI chief, Lt. Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha, knew of Bin Laden’s presence in Abbottabad, Pakistan.And it is for this reason that U.S. officials did not alert Pakistani counterparts to the raid because they feared the terrorist leader would be warned. :)
U.S. government files leaked by Wikileaks disclosed that American diplomats were told that Pakistani security services were tipping off bin Laden every time U.S. forces approached. And that Pakistan's ISI also helped smuggle al Qaeda militants into Afghanistan to fight NATO troops.
In 2011 former Pakistani Army Chief, General Ziauddin Butt had asserted that Osama bin Laden was kept in an Intelligence Bureau safe house in Abbottabad by the then Director-General of the intelligence bureau of Pakistan (2004–2008) Brigadier Ijaz Shah . According to him this had occurred with the "full knowledge" of former army chief General Pervez Musharraf and possibly that of current Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Mr.Kayani.
Do you want more proof of how Pakistani chiefs (not Pakistan) have supported terrorism???:-)

That 'tremendously weak' organization argument would hold any substance if other organizations across the world haven't had messed up on some really big things in the past - They're only human !

And if the ISI was hiding OBL than even an idiot like myself who doesn't know the first thing about covert-whatever-they-do has the presence of mind to know the following:

(i) not hide the most wanted man in the world a stone's throw away from Pakistan's Military Academy !

(ii) if you're going to do (i) then don't leave him unguarded with you being completely oblivious to who is snooping around the neighborhood !

(iii) not give the 'evidence' to the US that led to them piecing together the trail that finally lead to OBL - Who do you think gave them the numbers of their couriers ? :lol:

(iv) have a contingency plan in case someone does find him there !

So far as I know the US has repeatedly said that they have found NO EVIDENCE for any Pakistani involvement in harboring OBL !

So far as I know the Al-Qaeeda is a sworn enemy of Pakistan & the ones who are fighting alongside the TTP against the State of Pakistan - If it is being asserted that the Army & by extension the ISI - is supporting or rather 'transporting' them from one place to the other despite knowing that they're playing football with the severed heads of our martyrs - their fellow soldiers - than I dunno what to say about the depth of imagination & the dearth of rationality about those who'd forward such an argument ! :undecided:

And the Butt has no support within the Army & was ousted with mere hours after Mushy was sacked - You're going to take the word of a sore loser as Objective Evidence when hes already slung mud at the Army plenty of times ! :unsure:

Maybe we should present your former Army Chief's Statements of the Indian Army supporting terrorism within Pakistan as evidence as well & take India to the ICJ ? :undecided:

Or we could recognize them for what they are - Old farts & Sore Losers trying to be relevant in a world that has waved them good bye long before they realized so ! :unsure:

This was a rhetorical exercise anyhow 'cause after all the world will end the day I'm wrong & I don't think it has ended during the course of my typing so I must be right ! :D

I'm sleepy - Goodbye...take care ! :alcoholic:

And forgodsake stop snoring & keeping Mr.Levina up for the better part of the night....every night since ever ! :tsk:

I think Bangladesh is struggling to find its place. It's being straddled in two directions. It doesn't know whether it wants to be a conservative Muslim country or break free the shackles and find a much more more secular within. The support for Pakistan cricket team stems from the fact that Bangladeshis associate Pakistan with Islam, whereas they regard their own country, a much more secular one than Pakistan, to be not a good Muslim society. It's a huge identity crisis.

Whether you are or whether you aren't is irrelevant - Substantiation of whether we're doing what you're alleging what we're doing was, I had presumed, the point here ! :unsure:

That 'tremendously weak' organization argument would hold any substance if other organizations across the world haven't had messed up on some really big things in the past - They're only human !

And if the ISI was hiding OBL than even an idiot like myself who doesn't know the first thing about covert-whatever-they-do has the presence of mind to know the following:

(i) not hide the most wanted man in the world a stone's throw away from Pakistan's Military Academy !

(ii) if you're going to do (i) then don't leave him unguarded with you being completely oblivious to who is snooping around the neighborhood !

(iii) not give the 'evidence' to the US that led to them piecing together the trail that finally lead to OBL - Who do you think gave them the numbers of their couriers ? :lol:

(iv) have a contingency plan in case someone does find him there !

So far as I know the US has repeatedly said that they have found NO EVIDENCE for any Pakistani involvement in harboring OBL !

So far as I know the Al-Qaeeda is a sworn enemy of Pakistan & the ones who are fighting alongside the TTP against the State of Pakistan - If it is being asserted that the Army & by extension the ISI - is supporting or rather 'transporting' them from one place to the other despite knowing that they're playing football with the severed heads of our martyrs - their fellow soldiers - than I dunno what to say about the depth of imagination & the dearth of rationality about those who'd forward such an argument ! :undecided:

And the Butt has no support within the Army & was ousted with mere hours after Mushy was sacked - You're going to take the word of a sore loser as Objective Evidence when hes already slung mud at the Army plenty of times ! :unsure:

Maybe we should present your former Army Chief's Statements of the Indian Army supporting terrorism within Pakistan as evidence as well & take India to the ICJ ? :undecided:

Or we could recognize them for what they are - Old farts & Sore Losers trying to be relevant in a world that has waved them good bye long before they realized so ! :unsure:

This was a rhetorical exercise anyhow 'cause after all the world will end the day I'm wrong & I don't think it has ended during the course of my typing so I must be right ! :D

I'm sleepy - Goodbye...take care ! :alcoholic:

Just one question if ISI or your army was not involved in protecting OBL then why were your armed forces and ISI not alerted about Abottabad operation??? :coffee:

Armstrong said:
And forgodsake stop snoring & keeping Mr.Levina up for the better part of the night....every night since ever ! :tsk:
Thats what your GF had to complain about you ,last time she met me.:devil:

Who says Dhaka has Falllen?
جب ڈھاکہ اسٹیڈیم میں ایک بنگلہ دیشی لڑکے نے ایک پاکستانی لڑکے سے پاکستانی جھنڈے والی شرٹ مانگ لی پھر آگئے کیا ہوا ؟

Just repeat your question to the same Bangladeshi on the you tube or any other Pakistani cricket team supporter and you will find out. The people that hangs around in PDF doesn't represent the real Bangladeshi.

Last edited:
Although I completely disagree with the government stance on this matter because of the basic right of freedom of expression people should enjoy, I really don't know why Bangladeshis need to support Pakistan. It almost feels like Bangladeshis have a bit of a complex towards them. Sure, applaud good play and other bits of great action and what have you, but you don't need to go out of your way to support them.
why not?
whats the problem?
we pakistanis are just lovable people.

I think Bangladesh is struggling to find its place. It's being straddled in two directions. It doesn't know whether it wants to be a conservative Muslim country or break free the shackles and find a much more more secular within. The support for Pakistan cricket team stems from the fact that Bangladeshis associate Pakistan with Islam, whereas they regard their own country, a much more secular one than Pakistan, to be not a good Muslim society. It's a huge identity crisis.
bengalis know exactly who they are. you might not but they do.

Last edited:
Although I completely disagree with the government stance on this matter because of the basic right of freedom of expression people should enjoy, I really don't know why Bangladeshis need to support Pakistan. It almost feels like Bangladeshis have a bit of a complex towards them. Sure, applaud good play and other bits of great action and what have you, but you don't need to go out of your way to support them.

We Bangladeshi's have the tendency to go overboard, government should have left it alone even though its demeaning.

why not?
whats the problem?
we pakistanis are just lovable people.

I guess many Bangladeshis still haven't forgotten this when you were not so lovable--

Genocide-The-Tony-Mascarenhas-Article.jpg

I guess many Bangladeshis still haven't forgotten this when you were not so lovable--

Atypical moronic mentality.
Arnt we talking about supporting ones preferred team in the game of cricket?
Or did I wrongly came to a thread where Indians provide the material of our history of Independence?
It will be tedious and boring job if we start posting about Indian mean backstabbing proof in technicolor.
Lay off guys,keep It to the topic.if Bangladeshis support Pakistani cricket team,let them.I am sure they know what they are doing and why.
Why' your *** is burning?

Last edited:

seems to me like only hindu indians haven't forgotten.
Bangladeshis cheer for pakistan

Atypical moronic mentality.
Arnt we talking about supporting ones preferred team in the game of cricket?
Or did I wrongly came to a thread where Indians provide the material of our history of Independence?

Don't get mad, I know it hurts a lot of people for different reasons of course.

Good for you then. :)

One who dont learn from history are bound to be doomed.

We will see how many pakistanis will be waving BDeshi flag in Pak vs BD match.

Back
Top Bottom