What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

In reality Pakistan is creating hindrances in referendum because it knows the result ;)
how pakistan is creating hindrances.... come on man your 7 lac military is already occupying kashmir... you can do refrendum under UN control... how pakistan become hurdle in it...

I am from Anantnag. I know who people went to 'Azad' Kashmir curse Pakistan for misleading them. But they never miss a chance to shout anti Hindu slogans. Every 'azadi' march in Srinagar begins with 'Aye Kafiro ...Kashmir hamara chod do'. I know what we are dealing with here. I have lived with them. Most Indian mainland folks have lived in Hindu majority areas - safe and sound. It's not their fault that they are not so aware about the dangers.

This is true even if they are evacuated, saved, rescued by the Indian Army after an avalanche, earthquake or other disaster. Logic can't explain this.

sarthak yar i'm feeling little sad but its not faith yar anti india mentality raised in BD because AL govt in last 2 years.

sarthak yar i'm feeling little sad but its not faith yar anti india mentality raised in BD because AL govt in last 2 years.
May be that's so in Bangladesh. Besides, you are a good guy ( as can be seen from your past conversation )
I would welcome you if you come to Srinagar, though I don't live there. (Also carry that @BDforever , he would never clear VISA :hitwall: ) If I go to some temple and keep the tika in open view, you can hear what people call us there(the younger ones, elder ones are more mature). I usually wear a cap after visiting temples. :D
Of course, it all depends where you are - Vaishno Devi is all fine, but Kheer Bhawani - cap cap cap :tup:

how pakistan is creating hindrances.... come on man your 7 lac military is already occupying kashmir... you can do refrendum under UN control... how pakistan become hurdle in it...
According to UN resoluions,Pakistan has to withdraw its troops from Azad Kashmir and after that India will take control of that part and then only a referendum can be held.So acually its Pakistan which is a hindrance for referumdum in Kashmir.

I support Pakistan whenever they play any country apart from India. The fact is that they have a superb team and that they are formidable adversaries against any other nation except for India. Bangladeshis likewise should feel free to support whichever team they want to without stupid analysis being made of whether they are pro or anti Muslims or pro or anti nationalists etc. Just let it be a sport and stick to cheering your heroes.

According to UN resoluions,Pakistan has to withdraw its troops from Azad Kashmir and after that India will take control of that part and then only a referendum can be held.So acually its Pakistan which is a hindrance for referumdum in Kashmir.
hahahaha... pakistan will take out its troops from Azad Kashmir and will take controll of Kashmir... thats the only solution

hahahaha... pakistan will take out its troops from Azad Kashmir and will take controll of Kashmir... thats the only solution

Leave Kashmir for the Kashmir threads and discuss the topic on hand. Pakistan and India have the most formidable teams in the world. There was a good Bollywood movie some years ago with Amir Khan which depicts how people from our nations took an English sport and gave the English a bloodied nose with it

This is so amazing, this puts Pakistan on the map as the most likes country in south Asia. I love hearing these news first in India and now in Bangladesh, on new radio in Toronto.

How old are you?? I told you conditions to be met before referendum.Now lets talk about reality you are not getting an inch of IOK and if you try to do any misadventure you will lose the part of Kashmir you control.

Indians hate hate hate :D

But seriously this woman needs to mind her own business and not meddle in sports.

How old are you?? I told you conditions to be met before referendum.Now lets talk about reality you are not getting an inch of IOK and if you try to do any misadventure you will lose the part of Kashmir you control.
Ohh reallly.... do you know how many nukes we have.... enough to wipe you out from globe of this planet... already you people are known for cowardliness... so as a muslim we are waiting for jihad against kuffars like you...

Ohh reallly.... do you know how many nukes we have.... enough to wipe you out from globe of this planet... already you people are known for cowardliness... so as a muslim we are waiting for jihad against kuffars like you...
Kid go and watch cartoon network or pogo and dont waste my time.

I am from Anantnag. I know who people went to 'Azad' Kashmir curse Pakistan for misleading them. But they never miss a chance to shout anti Hindu slogans. Every 'azadi' march in Srinagar begins with 'Aye Kafiro ...Kashmir hamara chod do'. I know what we are dealing with here. I have lived with them. Most Indian mainland folks have lived in Hindu majority areas - safe and sound. It's not their fault that they are not so aware about the dangers.

This is true even if they are evacuated, saved, rescued by the Indian Army after an avalanche, earthquake or other disaster. Logic can't explain this.
interesting...

but @Armstrong why do you curse Pakistan for "misleading" you??? :disagree:

interesting...

but @Armstrong why do you curse Pakistan for "misleading" you??? :disagree:

I don't curse Pakistan for misleading me ? :unsure:

I'd rather die than curse Pakistan in any way !

And the Kashmiris of Pakistan don't curse Pakistan in any way...we may have disagreements with Governments as every Pakistani does but the State is sacrosanct for us as evidenced by Kashmiris constituting in excess of 9% of the Army despite being only 3% of the Population !

At any rate the refugees from Occupied Kashmir in AJK are amongst the most Pro-Pakistanis you'd ever find - You can ask @waz to confirm that if you won't take my word for it !

Although I completely disagree with the government stance on this matter because of the basic right of freedom of expression people should enjoy, I really don't know why Bangladeshis need to support Pakistan. It almost feels like Bangladeshis have a bit of a complex towards them. Sure, applaud good play and other bits of great action and what have you, but you don't need to go out of your way to support them.

Back
Top Bottom