What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

I don't curse Pakistan for misleading me ? :unsure:

I'd rather die than curse Pakistan in any way !

And the Kashmiris of Pakistan don't curse Pakistan in any way...we may have disagreements with Governments as every Pakistani does but the State is sacrosanct for us as evidenced by Kashmiris constituting in excess of 9% of the Army despite being only 3% of the Population !

At any rate the refugees from Occupied Kashmir in AJK are amongst the most Pro-Pakistanis you'd ever find - You can ask @waz to confirm that if you won't take my word for it !
yes i could tell your nature and that of Kashmir people but i wasn't sure what SarthakGanguly was referring to

Although I completely disagree with the government stance on this matter because of the basic right of freedom of expression people should enjoy, I really don't know why Bangladeshis need to support Pakistan. It almost feels like Bangladeshis have a bit of a complex towards them. Sure, applaud good play and other bits of great action and what have you, but you don't need to go out of your way to support them.
why are you opposed to Bangladeshis showing special support for Pakistan?

Although I completely disagree with the government stance on this matter because of the basic right of freedom of expression people should enjoy, I really don't know why Bangladeshis need to support Pakistan. It almost feels like Bangladeshis have a bit of a complex towards them. Sure, applaud good play and other bits of great action and what have you, but you don't need to go out of your way to support them.
its not like that bro... bangladesh is great nation... why are you even mentioning complex... what complex can be there in bangladeshi nation.. its just false approach... bangladesh supports pakistan because of its cricket team.. and espacially shahid afridi and more specifically his sixes... we pakistanis loves you as our brothers..

I am not talking about dear motu @Armstrong :-) - I am talking about those who go from Sopore, Doda, Baramulla to Muzzaffarabad and then return - their careers destroyed, lives in turmoil etc :hitwall:

There are quite a few of them in AJK - Their families, lives & careers seem to be doing just fine !

The odd one out that finds a mention in the News whenever India wants to show how everything is hunkey-dorey in Kashmir is another matter altogether !

Bro - I am talking about those who return :mad:
And I that too not about refugees, but yahoos :(

I've never met any freedom fighter nor do I know anyone who knows any freedom fighter so I really don't know whether their lives are enriched or destroyed when they cross over or not...heck I don't even know if they are crossing over or not or whether they did cross over in the '90s in the quantities as is often asserted; that said I'm not partial to believing whatever the Indian Media comes up with - objectivity isn't really one of their stronger points !

Ah Freedom Fighter... Never mind :tup: @levina

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter - Everyone from the Sri Lankans to the Bangladeshis would attest that !

On my part I don't support any armed struggle against Indian Occupation by Non-State Actors nor will I ever condone any act of violence against innocent civilians but there is a problem brewing in Kashmir & no amount of pious sentiments (by any side) can wish that away !

@SarthakGanguly
Why cant I see the post where I was mentioned???
Though I can see it in armstrong's post above.

What was it about???
Oh I removed it - actually, not very related to topic, just bromance :D :yay:
Seriously - we were discussing the ethics of cross border terrorism, which our friend called freedom fighters. It kinda touched a nerve, and I went dhisum dhisum :D Now we are good. What say @Armstrong ? :azn:

right :enjoy:

you guys should unite once again and make BD ur colony again

my vote is with you :pop:

And you will find approx 100 + Nuclear missiles in your eastern front and small gift to our free Colony (we respect our brother and never will make a Colony and if we ever want India have lot of space to make another)

And you will find approx 100 + Nuclear missiles in your eastern front and small gift to our free Colony (we respect our brother and never will make a Colony and if we ever want India have lot of space to make another)
it is not me who wants to see BD as a colony of Pak
rather a Pakistani poster who said BD was a colony of Pak ........ :eek::eek:

and all the best with that Indian thing :lol:

it is not me who wants to see BD as a colony of Pak
rather a Pakistani poster who said BD was a colony of Pak ........ :eek::eek:

and all the best with that Indian thing :lol:

Thank you for your support and soon we have few more

right :enjoy:

you guys should unite once again and make BD ur colony again

my vote is with you :pop:

Atleast India tried hard, preposterously to make Bangladesh part of India, Akhand Bharat in 1971, FAILED Completely till today in it.

Pakistan still had control over Bangladesh from 1947-1971, in it.

The way things are going now and emphasis on Bangladeshi people not the Hasina govt, in order to express freedom of expression by Bangladeshis, one can easily judge what they think of Pakistanis and its ppl over India...mind u it is much better and superior than Indians.

Oh I removed it - actually, not very related to topic, just bromance :D :yay:
Seriously - we were discussing the ethics of cross border terrorism, which our friend called freedom fighters. It kinda touched a nerve, and I went dhisum dhisum :D Now we are good. What say @Armstrong ? :azn:
I am fine with it as long you win against my chubby Pakistani brother on cross border terrorism. :P
(Did you mean that cartoon supported cross border terrorism??)

I am fine with it as long you win against my chubby Pakistani brother on cross border terrorism. :P
(Did you mean that cartoon supported cross border terrorism??)

Not 'terrorism' - Never terrorism !

Legitimate Armed Struggle against Tyranny & Oppression ! :)

Harming innocent civilians is a resounding NO !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom