What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

Of course its an Open Secret - the damn plane exploded in mid-air !
But comparing that to this is ludicrous beyond anything I've expected - You are accusing of someone of harboring the most wanted man on Earth when he himself is providing the evidence that lead to his capture & then you're saying that its an Open Secret despite not providing a shred of evidence to support that !
Proof ?

Right there isn't any except some spicy rhetoric written or spoken by some smart-arse self-styled 'analyst' !
But even if I accept for a moment that Mushy knew about it - Why in god's name would he or anyone else in the Army at a responsible position by supporting the same Al-Qaeeda who alongside the TTP, the Chechen, Uzbek & Uighur terrorists had started killing our men
And ? You'd conveniently gobble up the rest of my post to zero-in on that bit - Damn talk about 'objectivity' !
This is your evidence ? A Book
Perhaps I should trust the words of your ex-Army Chief when he said that Indian was supporting terrorism in Pakistan or quote those books that talk about India's support for terrorism within India where they blame Pakistan for something they themselves did or their support of terrorism in Sri Lanka - That'll be evidence too I suppose ?
Maybe we should all believe those many proclamations - books or otherwise - which talk about the Mumbai Attacks, the 2001 Parliament Attack or the Samjhota Express terrorism being the works of India's own Intelligence Outfits ?
Then what would be a proof to you??? :coffee:
Personal diary of Sambal ,Lieutenant of 8 Northern Light Infantry of Pakistan during kargil war???
He was disguised as an infiltrator.
Kargil war should be another reminder of the hypocrisy shown by Pakistani government and armed forces.(I am still excluding you)
When I go to India this time I would upload page by page of his diary.That should be some proof to you.
And why is it so hard to drill some sense into to you??? :moil:
I can not produce CIA's confidential papers here.Or may be I'll need Snowden's help to produce something called a proof to you.Now that you have switched to denial mode I might have to bail hay to make you understand this.

Armstrong said:
Alright lets end this because you clearly ar ever since Mr.Levina forgot to pick you up because he was watching a cricket match & the ensuing long walk back home made you loose more than just deposits of fat around your chin but also a handsome amount of neurons !
Dont you worry about it hon. :-) Even in the worst case scenario I would've plethora of neurons when compared to a Kashmiri Pakistani....yes YOU!!! :p:

Then what would be a proof to you??? :coffee:
Personal diary of Sambal ,Lieutenant of 8 Northern Light Infantry of Pakistan during kargil war???
He was disguised as an infiltrator.
Kargil war should be another reminder of the hypocrisy shown by Pakistani government and armed forces.(I am still excluding you)
When I go to India this time I would upload page by page of his diary.That should be some proof to you.
And why is it so hard to drill some sense into to you??? :moil:
I can not produce CIA's confidential papers here.Or may be I'll need Snowden's help to produce something called a proof to you.Now that you have switched to denial mode I might have to bail hay to make you understand this.

Dont you worry about it hon. :-) Even in the worst case scenario I would've plethora of neurons when compared to a Kashmiri Pakistani....yes YOU!!! :p:

Bibiii maaaf kar deiii....if Mr.Levina can't win against your stubbornness who are we - mere mortals ? :fie:

The ban on supporting non-Bangladeshi teams, especially Pakistan in Bangladesh, by Cricket Lovers is an example of the Bangladeshi Government's narrow mindedness & ethno-linguistic nationalism !
Accha wo sab choro...ye batao ki jab Pak-BAN match hota hai.... to tum kis taraf ke lardkiyoko support katre ho..pakistani or bangladeshi..!!! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom