What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

Who the heck is IamBengali? I am not anti-Islam since I am Muslim myself, but don't you think we should be a secular, moderate nation? Are you one of those Bengalis who kisses up to Pakistanis? Stop with your inferior complex; how are they any better than anyone else?

And why the heck do you have Saudi Arabia's emblem on your profile?

Who the heck is IamBengali? I am not anti-Islam since I am Muslim myself, but don't you think we should be a secular, moderate nation? Are you one of those Bengalis who kisses up to Pakistanis? Stop with your inferior complex; how are they any better than anyone else?
Create your own identity braah
pakistan is NOTHING except a country , ya'll treat em like mecca has been shifted to pakistan lol

You seem to be new here. Most Bangladeshis who join here are those who regret independence. Anyone with a different point of view is an Indian dalal for them. Brace yourself for jamati onslaught!

Hey, wait. You are IamBengali. I never said any of those things that you have mentioned. I said you remind me of IamBengali, never did I call you or assumed you were "anti-Islam"...But you just confirmed it for me as you seem to know the views and opinions IamBengali holds haha.

Saudi Arabias emblem? Oh gosh, you are IamBengali.

Mr Nakal Zahur Ahmed Choudhury Shaab.

Hey, wait. You are IamBengali. I never said any of those things that you have mentioned. I said you remind me of IamBengali, never did I call you or assumed you were "anti-Islam"...But you just confirmed it for me as you seem to know the views and opinions IamBengali holds haha.

Saudi Arabias emblem? Oh gosh, you are IamBengali.

Mr Nakal Zahur Ahmed Choudhury Shaab.
Because you hardliners automatically assume anyone who is moderate to be not proper Muslim. It's not something for you or others to decide. Let God be the judge. In the meantime, we are not going to allow you fundamentalists to ruin Bangladesh. And please stop with your *** kissing of Pakistanis. Do you seriously think Pakistanis will reciprocate any of the support you show them?

Stop being so meek.

Last edited:
Because you hardliners automatically assume anyone who is moderate to be not proper Muslim. It's not something for you or others to decide. Let God be the judge. In the meantime, we are not going to allow you fundamentalists to ruin Bangladesh. And please stop with your *** kissing a Pakistanis. Do you seriously think Pakistanis will reciprocate any of the support you show them?

Stop being so meek.

we reciprocate the support shown to us by muslims in Bangladesh

Because you hardliners automatically assume anyone who is moderate to be not proper Muslim. It's not something for you or others to decide. Let God be the judge. In the meantime, we are not going to allow you fundamentalists to ruin Bangladesh. And please stop with your *** kissing a Pakistanis. Do you seriously think Pakistanis will reciprocate any of the support you show them?

Stop being so meek.

Dude, you're blowing things out of proportion. When did I say all this, you are assuming things. And what is a hardliner? Stop making fake accounts and get a life man.

You seem to be new here. Most Bangladeshis who join here are those who regret independence. Anyone with a different point of view is an Indian dalal for them. Brace yourself for jamati onslaught!

None of us regret the independence. It's just blind fools like yourself who show appraisal to the likes of IamBengali who spew crap every time. I mean you cannot take that geezer seriously...

None of us regret the independence. It's just blind fools like yourself who show appraisal to the likes of IamBengali who spew crap every time. I mean you cannot take that geezer seriously...

I take very few people seriously here, don't worry iambengali is not one of them and a number of people here regret independence.

We Bangladeshis are clever enough to not waste rosources developing a nuclear programme when we still have our economy to focus on. At the end of the day, these weapons will never be allowed to be used and will always be a deterrent. Your tit-for-tat with India is costing you in the long run. Bangladesh is flourishing. If you go to Dhaka you will see the changes that have been taking place. Some areas in Dhaka are comparable to even the West never mind middle income countries. We are developing several technology parks around the country as we speak as well as a metro system in Dhaka; flyovers and what not in Dhaka and other cities. We our increasing our slice of the global IT outsourcing pie. We can focus on acquiring a nuclear weapon in the future, if indeed needed at all. I wouldn't be surprised if all countries are asked to dismantle their nepuclear weapons anyway at some point in the future. These days it's very difficult to wage war without rest of the world getting involved. So Bangladesh won't even need to develop such weapons.

The wisdom of Bangladeshis have made them a slave of India today.

Pk did this 20 years ago...making the Flyovers, new roads, parks, etc etc in their cities

Outsourcing started in PK around 10 years earlier than BD

a link from 2004

Pakistan Now a Hot Spot for IT Outsourcing

pakistan-it-outsourcing.jpg
By Anthony Mitchell
E-Commerce Times
11/02/04 5:00 AM PT

- See more at: http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/37750.html#sthash.xXrBVS8j.dpuf

in your city, everywhere is full of dust and dust.

Lastly, you have a tiny country, and have little strategic importance, and have Lungi-infested low IQ, you will never grasp the idea how other countries face multiple geopolitical threats from the enemies, so they acquire NUKE for existence, sovereignty and integrity.

Last edited:
Hasina is well intentioned. She is not very intelligent but has the best interests of Bangladesh at heart. She has seen how radicals can stall economic progress, so cleansing the country of them is the way to go. We Bangladeshis are naturally secular people and believe fundamental ideology is perverse, and tends to only lead a country to the gutter. Sometimes I do dislike her though, mainly due to her aggressive courting of India. We should have good relations with them but not go overboard, just keep some distance.
:sick:

We Bangladeshis are clever enough to not waste rosources developing a nuclear programme when we still have our economy to focus on. At the end of the day, these weapons will never be allowed to be used and will always be a deterrent. Your tit-for-tat with India is costing you in the long run. Bangladesh is flourishing. If you go to Dhaka you will see the changes that have been taking place. Some areas in Dhaka are comparable to even the West never mind middle income countries. We are developing several technology parks around the country as we speak as well as a metro system in Dhaka; flyovers and what not in Dhaka and other cities. We our increasing our slice of the global IT outsourcing pie. We can focus on acquiring a nuclear weapon in the future, if indeed needed at all. I wouldn't be surprised if all countries are asked to dismantle their nepuclear weapons anyway at some point in the future. These days it's very difficult to wage war without rest of the world getting involved. So Bangladesh won't even need to develop such weapons.
BD is flourishing because of Indians??

I don't like Hasina either but if it were up to you guys you would ruin Bangladesh with your fanaticism and stop it from progressing. Islam and progress should not be anthetical of one another. I have had couple of intelligent cousins (UCL graduates in mathematics both) lose direction in life because they started mixing with the hardline Muslim crowd.

Back
Top Bottom