What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

as i know just two words for same meaning .i am not expert in English sir

how can two words have same meaning? like what logical sense in human evolution would that be to have 2 words mean the same thing.

Men harass women all over the world every day and it is next to impossible to have women given justice as equal in male dominated or patriarchal society.

Men in Pakistan have less rights than women as a whole and this is now a fashion industry. every year at tea parties such things are organized and serve little or no purpose but to waste money while none of these would show up at any protest for ordinary women facing ordinary problems.

OK, so how about all of you critical of the posters explain what exactly about the poster you find offensive?

This one was nice though.

D1IY0YVWkAARqyO.jpg
yeah she is kind of cute

just arrange a march tomorrow lets see .
Sarkari mulazim sir ji siyasat nahi kar sakta

how can two words have same meaning? like what logical sense in human evolution would that be to have 2 words mean the same thing.

Men harass women all over the world every day and it is next to impossible to have women given justice as equal in male dominated or patriarchal society.

Men in Pakistan have less rights than women as a whole and this is now a fashion industry. every year at tea parties such things are organized and serve little or no purpose but to waste money while none of these would show up at any protest for ordinary women facing ordinary problems.
OK, what exactly of the posters (pick a specific poster/posters) do you find offensive and why?

Many guys speak against vulgarity after watching p0rn..Do you also? :D

Dont be serious over these silly posters
all of us just put you hand on your heart and remember our last abuse slang or any vulgar thing we watched . me 15 minutes ago on fb i have seen a vulgarer pic

can we talk on topic ? just because my views are different then you guys views you have automatically right to comment on my personal life ?

here is an issue everyone in our country do not want to respect other views and personal life .

May Allah set us all on the right path AMEEN

women are in pakistani forces with men at every branch .

i am sure they are doing their part. They need to be doing lot much more instead of holding play cards which are counter productive in their fights for their just rights.

need i remind you that your namesake is the prime minister of the country. enuff said, right? but none would agree since that will be political or suddenly personal issue. i am getting tired of the hypocrisy.

Writing on these posters..main akele bister kaise garum kar sakhta hoon
I can sort of understand how that might cross the line for some, since it refers to sex. And yes, that particular one is more confrontational and does imply that men care only about sex and that sex can be used to punish men - so it engages in derogatory stereotyping of men.

Point taken on that one.

yeah she is kind of cute

Sarkari mulazim sir ji siyasat nahi kar sakta
You just specified the problem.. her being cute is irrelevant to her request.

It doesn’t take away from the overall, “jitni nangi unni changi” ideals espoused by some of the posters but it’s the issue of normal harassment even the modestly dressed and reserved women in Pakistan encounter in daily lives.

all of us just put you hand on your heart and remember our last abuse slang or any vulgar thing we watched . me 15 minutes ago on fb i have seen a vulgarer pic
I am not moral police ..we should apply morality on ourselves before speaking for others ..our society is hypocrite ..man smoke fine and woman smoke then she become whore..honour also revolve just around woman..

as i said sir i am not expert in english
about men have more rights then women i will say . if you go villages town women have very bad condition . we have honor killing issue . we can not just say because world have this issue so we have too . feminism is reality and its all over globe . men always oppose it .

Back
Top Bottom