What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

Ahahahaha long live feminists , hope their numbers increase. This is so good.

Equal treatment is also a PERCEPTION as determined by men. Absolute equal treatment is not fair to women and men in certain matters.

Equality is not a subjective term like "good".

You'll never catch me dictating to Pakistan or any other country how they should organize their society, it is not my business. I am just pointing out the direction that the world is going.

Last edited:
That's already going on in Pakistan. Are you forgetting the religious and so called 'Rural/tribal culture advocates', who defend child marriages on the basis of some distorted interpretation of Islam or 'culture'?
And these marriages are illegal in Pakistan. Still, children bearing children out of wedlock is much worse.

That's already going on in Pakistan. Are you forgetting the religious and so called 'Rural/tribal culture advocates', who defend child marriages on the basis of some distorted interpretation of Islam or 'culture'?

That was happening before Islam came to the region.

Islam is not to blame for jahils... Everyone has their own mindset which is formed by the company they keep / their society / education or lack of education. In the same way many liberals do not have any religious teaching at all and then we have a situation where these jokers become the decision makers in our country... like the case of Faisal Vawda

Look at these third rated posters from today's AuratMarch !!
This is the sole reason why I criticize this shit. Aurat March posters often depict bigotry and misandry rather than pro women rights slogans. The movement seems to have been taken over by fanatics.
Believe me this isn't for women rights , this is totally Hatered towards man.

View attachment 545093 View attachment 545103 View attachment 545094 View attachment 545096 View attachment 545097 View attachment 545098 View attachment 545099 View attachment 545100 View attachment 545101 View attachment 545102

Littering is a crime.

I hope the local police can have the local court order these women some sort of civic duty and clean the streets for a day. This will further create awareness.

Some Pakistani women are real Pride of Pakistan some are such attention seeking LIBERAL wannabe Desi FEMINISTS
View attachment 545116
Inn main se aik bhi aurat se pooch lena kabhi bhi iss qisam ke aurat march main shamil nahi hogi..

Aur Aurat March wali aurtain sirf march hi karti rahaingi, koi karnama anjaam nahi desakteen..

FB_IMG_1552071079017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom