What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

What defines vulgar? Did you know that the prophet of Islam Muhammad PBUH explain sexual intercourse and love making to his sahabas? According to your mentality, that is vulgarity.
I am hearing this from you, but this sound like "educating." And audience would be "all male." I see no problem.

Girls are sensitive. The way they give birth, bear difficulties, hardships , they need attention & care. They have every right to live , their way their life.
Replace 'their way' with 'Islamic way' and all is good. As Muslims, it is our responsibility to preserve our way of life and this apply to both men and women.

Meanwhile in Turkey...

Turkish police fired tear gas to break up a crowd gathered for a march.

Police then fired pepper spray and pellets containing tear gas to disperse the crowd, and scuffles broke out as they pursued the women into side streets off the avenue.

r

Police try to disperse a march marking International Women's Day in Istanbul, Turkey, March 8, 2019.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ce-break-up-crowd-with-tear-gas-idUSKCN1QP18R

:D

Look at these third rated posters from today's AuratMarch !!
This is the sole reason why I criticize this shit. Aurat March posters often depict bigotry and misandry rather than pro women rights slogans. The movement seems to have been taken over by fanatics.
Believe me this isn't for women rights , this is totally Hatered towards man.

View attachment 545093 View attachment 545103 View attachment 545094 View attachment 545096 View attachment 545097 View attachment 545098 View attachment 545099 View attachment 545100 View attachment 545101 View attachment 545102
What's with all that vulgarity? So much for getting the point across

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom