What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

If some of them were politer they could probably get a husband.

This beautiful woman could have said: "We don't like vulgarity" instead of being vulgar herself which does not help her cause at all..because the more a woman is vulgar the more disrespect she will get..it is a cause and effect thing..
Respect starts with oneself..

fb_img_1552065498200-jpg.545094

Pakistanis have develop this sort of werid nature where they have to see every thing as a conspiracy against their culture or somehow women would takeover this society of men and just destroy it.
Chill guys. Women are just not treated well..
We do have to change our attitude towards them.. They are not same as men but they are equal nonetheless

As is sex with minors in many places in the West. My point is that Women’s rights should not be conflated with pre-marital sex or underage sex.
They have a right to yap about nonsense just dont expect me to take them for anything other than a joke :D

Ah, speaking for myself, I went looking for an impolite, stubborn, independent and outspoken woman, who'd chase me around the house trying to pummel me with her fists when I annoyed her.

To each their own I say.
And tie you to your bed ah i see where this is going :D

Ah, speaking for myself, I went looking for an impolite, stubborn, independent and outspoken woman, who'd chase me around the house trying to pummel me with her fists when I annoyed her.

To each their own I say.
And tie you to your bed ah i see where this is going :D
Maybe you should eat less love so you wouldnt get tired so soon

Pakistanis have develop this sort of werid nature where they have to see every thing as a conspiracy against their culture or somehow women would takeover this society of men and just destroy it.
Chill guys. Women are just not treated well..
We do have to change our attitude towards them.. They are not same as men but they are equal nonetheless
Not a conspiracy if you have an issue with them just have a debate with them :D

you are giving worthless attention seekers of NGO mafia attention and then crying foul.

Just avoid them, dont give them attention, they will get bored one day.. let them do whatever they like as long as they are not violating the laws.

Right now this small gang won strategically, So called Aurat march was top trend on social media mostly bcoz of haters.

Last edited:
This is Pakistan; not France.

Some of those banners are too vulgar; those women should be ashamed of themselves. Perhaps their men are vulgar donkeys as well.
What defines vulgar? Did you know that the prophet of Islam Muhammad PBUH explain sexual intercourse and love making to his sahabas? According to your mentality, that is vulgarity.

To each their own I say.

It was meant in jest bro.

Attachments

• IMG-20190308-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20190308-WA0034.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 57
Girls are sensitive. The way they give birth, bear difficulties, hardships , they need attention & care. They have every right to live , their way their life.

Back
Top Bottom