What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

See, these problems are human problems. But you need to understand why humans started to live in big families in the first place. It was for many purposes, in addition to the protection against threats from other human groups.
So yeah, family system might be bad, but it protects.
Toh Europe mein kyun reh raha hai.

Wapis Pakistan chala ja aur badi family bana.

My deen is safer in the West now. In Pakistan, when my deen will be safer, I will shift there.
So you love living among alcoholics, drug addicts, fornicaters and homosexuals.

LGTV are going to brainwash your future kid to be a homo.

But that's all okay. Because Money > Everything Else

So you love living among alcoholics, drug addicts, fornicaters and homosexuals.

LGTV are going to brainwash your future kid to be a homo.

But that's all okay. Because Money > Everything Else
Don't you think beside everything wrong with them, they are progressing, and Muslim world besides every good thing going backwards.
There is something that you have not considered yet?

See, these problems are human problems. But you need to understand why humans started to live in big families in the first place. It was for many purposes, in addition to the protection against threats from other human groups.
So yeah, family system might be bad, but it protects.
The question is not whether family support helps. The point is Western men have stronger conscience than South Asian men. Hence Western men are better behaved despite their women being vulnerable unlike South Asia where horrendous incidents happen despite the family system.

The question is not whether family support helps. The point is Western men have stronger conscience than South Asian men. Hence Western men are better behaved despite their women being vulnerable unlike South Asia where horrendous incidents happen despite the family system.
Have you ever been to west? Specially as women?

It’s a peaceful protest and they’re holding signs up in Urdu for everyone to read and understand. I have zero issues with this.

This is meant to garner discussion in public and they’ve done just that.

You can agree or disagree with it, but nothing wrong with the protest.

Back
Top Bottom