What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

I am all for good treatment of women since Islam have established this precedent long ago. But I will never support or condone vulgarity, and would be always vocal against it.

Every newspaper will be covering this and pushing this beghairat feminist agenda. I agree with above posters, rich women with no work to do, one child and even that child is being cared for by a maid.

These women cannot be the role model for our sisters, wives and daughters, these women are looking at the west for role models. In reality our role models should be pious women like Hazrat Fatima (Radi Allah ta’ala anha) and the women of Ahle bayt (not talking abt shia here)...Hazrat Rania Basri (Rehmatullah Alayh)...that is the calibre which our women should aspire to.

I’v lived 30yrs in the UK and have seen the effects of ‘liberalism’ on their society and it is a mess...10yr old girls having children is not unheard of... do we want this in our country?

How am I being biased? I've deleted personal attacks and disrespectful references to women (the word used rhymed with stunts).

If you want to understand how to debate with civility and not cross the line, look at @LeGenD posts. He disagrees with me and these posters/protesters, and I have deleted none of his posts and had a civil debate with him so far.

Feminism will work in Pakistan only if tailored in line with Islamic teachings. Urban, privileged women backed by leftist groups can provoke the status quo thru such slogans & symbols, but not empower women en masse who are conservative.
Radical feminism even in the West drew inspiration from leftist movements. No different here. Quite a few of them have some sort of affiliation with AWP. The more moderate ones with PPP, ANP. And almost all of them sympathize with groups with PTM, MQM-L, BLA etc.Organizers of Aurat March are the same who held Shehri Tahaffuz Movement rallies recently, back subversive groups like PTM & MQM, and defend BLA terror.

The thing we all need to understand is that Pakistan is predominantly, a conservative country. So if we really believe in the concept of democracy then we need to respect the believes and wishes of the great majority.
Most of these women participating in this march are scorned divorcees or got dumped by their boyfriends.
The problem lies with our media too. They are promoting the point of veiw of a very minuscule segment of the female population who do not speak for all the women of the country.

Last edited:
You just specified the problem.. her being cute is irrelevant to her request.

It doesn’t take away from the overall, “jitni nangi unni changi” ideals espoused by some of the posters but it’s the issue of normal harassment even the modestly dressed and reserved women in Pakistan encounter in daily lives.
Um mera jism meri marzi?No too bad :-(
Her request can be entertained or ridiculed it is upto the person who she asks from as for harrasment that is a completely different ball game and is a real problem

OK, what exactly of the posters (pick a specific poster/posters) do you find offensive and why?

It has nothing to do with posters. This is a natural biological fact. Men and women think differently and behave differently. From body to mind, both function differently.

This whole thing is widely overblown fashion wave in Pakistan. I saw zero posts about inheritance or rights to do business at easier terms and other things.

No women poster in this whole forum herself have ever posted in my memory about Rights of women as guaranteed by the Constitution of Pakistan.

And i can say all of this because i cook for myself?? Pick a just and worthy fight not the petty fight.

We have cyber crime laws. Anybody knows how effective their implementation have been so far?

You just specified the problem.. her being cute is irrelevant to her request.

It doesn’t take away from the overall, “jitni nangi unni changi” ideals espoused by some of the posters but it’s the issue of normal harassment even the modestly dressed and reserved women in Pakistan encounter in daily lives.
Sir, women face harassment in every country. I believe that women face more harassment in some Western societies then in Pakistan.

Best course of action is to let women know how to handle these situations.

I can sort of understand how that might cross the line for some, since it refers to sex. And yes, that particular one is more confrontational and does imply that men care only about sex and that sex can be used to punish men - so it engages in derogatory stereotyping of men.

Point taken on that one.
The person with that poster is a tranny by the name Kami Sid :D

Look at these third rated posters from today's AuratMarch !!
This is the sole reason why I criticize this shit. Aurat March posters often depict bigotry and misandry rather than pro women rights slogans. The movement seems to have been taken over by fanatics.
Believe me this isn't for women rights , this is totally Hatered towards man.

View attachment 545093 View attachment 545103 View attachment 545094 View attachment 545096 View attachment 545097 View attachment 545098 View attachment 545099 View attachment 545100 View attachment 545101 View attachment 545102
Very funny and amazing pics

Sir, women face harassment in every country. I believe that women face more harassment in some Western societies then in Pakistan.

Best course of action is to let women know how to handle these situations.
Self defence training,police units and harsh punishments are the answer not import of third wave intersectional bs

The world is moving towards "equal" treatment, not "good" as determined by men. Not over-night, but that is the way it is headed.
Equal treatment is also being determined by men. Absolute equal treatment is not fair to women and men in certain matters, mind you.

10yr old girls having children is not unheard of... do we want this in our country?
That's already going on in Pakistan. Are you forgetting the religious and so called 'Rural/tribal culture advocates', who defend child marriages on the basis of some distorted interpretation of Islam or 'culture'?

as i said sir i am not expert in english
about men have more rights then women i will say . if you go villages town women have very bad condition . we have honor killing issue . we can not just say because world have this issue so we have too . feminism is reality and its all over globe . men always oppose it .

yes and i want those issues highlighted more and on much more urgent scale than some bedroom struggle on how dinner was made.

these are issues of men and women within the confines of 4 walls and not to played out in the open.

while they are fighting over who warms the meal, millions are homeless and millions will sleep hungry tonight. men and women both included.

Back
Top Bottom