What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

Those women are promoting vulgarity under the garb of freedom of expression. For many in Pakistan, Islamic values are important to preserve. Man's ego be damned.

And in what sense these women are oppressed?
If the posters offend you, don't go the rally or look away. Your 'Islamic values' should not be forced on others.

Is Sal b bari crispy memes ayi hn lekin post nhe kr skta mods Wil ban me
:/
Screenshot_Chrome_20190308-225207.png

Imran khan for president [emoji1626][emoji1626][emoji1626]
bhai mery its simple we living in democracy and there is rule of law . if these females break the law go report them . but if not then why this all hate for them ?. they are not doing anything illegal they are breaking taboo and ego of paksitani men that is why her kisi ko islam yaad a gya hai .

as i said again men in paksitan are openly harassing females
what about passing urine in public places?
what about playing with genitals in front of ladies ?
these ladies did not break any law. the only issue here is paksitani men can not see a women talk vulgar even men talk vulgar day night
Harassing females = wrong
Passing urine in public places = wrong
Playing with genitals in front of ladies = wrong
Advocating for vulgarity on banners = wrong

stop blaming men.
How about you tell Mr. Imran Khan.

Mashallah i am impressed
Ab yahan se agay ka kya plan ha?
my dear friend
just look back
in 1900 how women wear live and have rights
then look 1950 how Pakistani women have life
then again check 2000 how things changed
today is 2019 and things are changing no society can be freeze . people will change their lives styles living almost everything will be changed . no one can stop it its impossible . the dress which we both see common today in our families was not common some 100 years ago in our country . can we reverse the time?

I am all for good treatment of women since Islam have established this precedent long ago. But I will never support or condone vulgarity, and would be always vocal against it.
I understand taking a stance against public vulgarity, but the standard for vulgarity changes with every generation. The one issue I can find is the sketch of 'giving the middle finger' on one of the posters. That should not have been done given that children are there.

However, 'Mae karoon tau Slut aur too karay tau Stud', IMO, doesn't really cross the line of vulgarity for today's generation and is a pretty catchy way to highlight double standards (which exist everywhere in the world, even in the West).

I am all for good treatment of women since Islam have established this precedent long ago. But I will never support or condone vulgarity, and would be always vocal against it.

The world is moving towards "equal" treatment, not "good" as determined by men. Not over-night, but that is the way it is headed.

Back
Top Bottom