What's new

Soma Coal Mine Disaster | News and Discussion

I saw the images of rescue team and i can see ther is lack of equipments. At this rate they cant save people....

13_t1.jpg

@xxxKULxxx

Guys, in his speech Erdogan gave examples from 1800s and said " these things are usual stuff" ?

Even pro-AKP media is furious. Erdoğan'ın konuşmasında tepki çeken örnek İZLE - En son haber

I wonder, do you agree with Erdogan in this subject ?

My friend we have to wait for understand properly what happenned over there. I dont mind Erdogan right now, some times he is speaking much and unnecessary... his first speech was enough but he talked much again. Just save people and government have to find responsibles who did mistakes...

I saw the images of rescue team and i can see ther is lack of equipments. At this rate they cant save people....

One day passed they must be complate of ttheir lack equipments. Are you sure? Lots of rescue personels must be in mine right now...

Biggest condolences to those who's sons and husbands have fallen to this death mine. I've been like glued to the tv screen for any glimpse of hope, inshallah the remaining brothers trapped inside are extracted safe and sound. Türk halkının başı sağolsun :(

Death toll climbs to 274

Taner Yıldız: Soma'da 274 işçimizi kaybettik - En son haber

Now it's officialy the biggest mine disaster in Turkey's history.

Before, tt was Kozlu disaster in 92 which claimed 263 lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rescue officer says "there are 200-250 bodies in the mine", when the death toll was 245....

My prayers for all our fallen, martyred Turkish brothers inshallah. Pakistan's people are with you in your time of grief.

I hope our remaining brothers are rescued.

An investigation should begin with immediate affect.

One of the reason why so much casulties, is because they wher exchange shift work.

Heard about this news earlier in the day ... I hope the loss of life is minimal and the trapped people can be extracted back to safety. People working in mines all across the world work in very dangerous conditions and this is no way to depart from this world. RIP to the dead

الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Tragic news. Let us hope and pray that the trapped miners will be found alive although it looks bleak.

Condolences to especially @xenon54 @Kaan @tesla @ELTurco and @Sinan
Mate we dont need special condolences, just pray for the deceased and their familys, thats enough.
Thx anyways.

Mate we dont need special condolences, just pray for the deceased and their familys, thats enough.
Thx anyways.

I forgot @BronzePlaque

It is not special condolences. You are just the Turkish users that I have interacted most with during my time on PDF so I wanted to mention you.

What is the situation right now? Any hope of finding some miners alive?

Back
Top Bottom