What's new

Soma Coal Mine Disaster | News and Discussion

RIP, such a sad loss of life, whenever it occurs, please remember not the number as a chunk of people, remember it as the death of an individual many times over.

Allah ramet eylesin
May they rest in peace and i hope the ones who were responsible for this will get punished

Mate, they say there were over 700 workers in mine....

They don't give the exact number, minister said the number might br doubled and little hope for the trapped miners.

Rescuers fighting against fire and metane gas.... i mean how can you extinguish fire in a coal mine.... things looking very grim at the moment.

i hope it is not like that :o: Allah may save them.....

This is sad, hard and poor workers became victim of bad safety rules or measures?
RIP

Last edited:

The opposition party motion to investigate that mine was rejected in April 29 by the akp members in Turkish parliament. During that meeting an opposition party(CHP) member deliveres his speech and says the company that owns that mine had been investigated for many times but got away from each time.

It is in Turkish, but i am sure some akp supporters here care to translate it.

Last edited:

The opposition party motion to investigate that mine was rejected in April 29 by the akp members in Turkish parliament. During that meeting an opposition party(CHP) member deliveres his speech and says the company that owns that mine had been investigated for many times but got away from each time.

It is in Turkish, but i am sure some akp supporters here care to translate it.

This is really sickening, there was a big event there and eveybodies try to save miners but CHP attacking Erdogan...

We can see they mind only overthrow the Erdogan they dont mind that people lifes.....

This is really disgusting, Elvan was living connected to the plug in hostpital and he died suddenly just before election then CHP and his movement organized people to Attack govenment and Erdogan, 2 little girls kidnapped and killed and after that several child kidnapped Interestingly then CHP again attacked to Erdogan, now this event happeneed and engineers says this event suspicious but i see that radios, tv channels, newspapers and CHP attacking Erdogan as very organized with documents, instruments and long articles.... when did they prepare these documents and instruments suddenly !? As normally they have to work with government for overcome this event to helping people BUT!

Believe me i dont trust CHP even a little. Their job only overthrow Erdogan they dont mind people or our interests. Maybe they are doing something bad thinks with somebodies, Allah knows...

--

Turkish members must read this article for aware to trap
Hürriyet'ten "Soma" operasyonu - A Haber -14 Mayıs 2014

damn it!

Last edited:
This is really sickening, there was a big event there and eveybodies try to save miners but CHP attacking Erdogan...

We can see they mind only overthrow the Erdogan they dont mind that people lifes.....

This is really disgusting, Elvan was living connected to the plug in hostpital and he died suddenly just before election then CHP and his movement organized people to Attack govenment and Erdogan, 2 little girls kidnapped and killed and after that several child kidnapped Interestingly then CHP again attacked to Erdogan, now this event happeneed and engineers says this event suspicious but i see that radios, tv channels, newspapers and CHP attacking Erdogan as very organized with documents, instruments and long articles.... when did they prepare these documents and instruments suddenly !? As normally they have to work with government for overcome this event to helping people BUT!

Believe me i dont trust CHP even a little. Their job only overthrow Erdogan they dont mind people or our interests. Maybe they are doing something bad thinks with somebodies, Allah knows...

Hani derler ya söylesem tesiri yok, sussam gönül razı değil. Seni ve ne olursa olsun yalamaya devam edeceğin liderini Allah ıslah etsin.

Cehenneme inanan biri bunları nasıl söyler, yapar benim aklım almıyor şahsen. Gerçi cehenneme gerek yok, bu dünyada burnunuzdan gelecek bunlar, endişen olmasın.

Condolences pour in over Turkey's coal mine fire

Condolences from around the world are being sent to Turkey in the aftermath of a coal mine fire that has left 205 miners dead so far.

World Bulletin / News Desk

Countries around the world have offered their condolences Wednesday over Tuesday's coal mine fire in western Turkey that has so far claimed 205 lives.

EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy issued a written statement on behalf of the EU, saying, "I wish to express my sincere condolences and deep sympathy to the Turkish Government and to all those affected by the tragic mine accident in Soma."

Council of Europe Secretary-General Thorbjorn Jagland also expressed his condolences for Turkey in a statement which said "we are with our Turkish friends and share their sorrow."

Other European officials, including Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Stefan Fule, European Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighborhood Policy and Commissioner of the European Commission in charge of Home Affairs, Cecilia Malmstrom have also sent their condolences to the families affected by this tragedy.

Elsewhere, Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt said, "My deep condolences to Turkey and all the relatives of the dead miners in Soma affected by this terrible accident," while the Spanish Foreign Ministry issued a message of condolence and stated their hopes that more miners can be saved.

Britain’s Ambassador to Turkey, Richard Moore, in a statement offered condolences to victims' families and said he is praying for the trapped miners.

Ozkan Yorgancioglu, Prime Minister of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, offered his condolences as well, saying, all Turks are in deep sorrow because of the accident.

The Israeli Embassy in Ankara has cancelled its national day reception on Wednesday due to the coal mine fire.

"The State and people of Israel share the grief of the Turkish people and pay condolences to the families of the deceased, wishing a speedy recovery for the wounded and hope for positive news about the ones still in the mine," the embassy said in a written statement.

Additionally the U.S. Ambassador in Ankara, Francis Ricciardone offered his condolences on the official website of the embassy.

"We are following the incidents about the mining disaster in Soma with deep sorrow. I convey my condolences to victims' families on behalf of the people of United States," he said.

"I wish a fast recovery for the injured and hope the trapped miners are rescued soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers."

Meanwhile, the Turkish Football Federation and a great number of professional football clubs in Turkish Spor Toto Super League including Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Trabzonspor and Bursaspor each expressed their condolences.

Hundreds of miners are still trapped underground, Turkey’s Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said early Wednesday and officials have said that hopes of rescuing any more of trapped coal miners are fading.

Yildiz said 363 miners out of 787 who work at the privately-owned mine have been accounted for, including those who died and the 80 rescued, four of whom are in critical condition.

An exact cause of the blast has yet to be officially announced, but an explosion and fire followed an electrical fault. Yildiz said the deaths were due to carbon monoxide poisoning and ruled out the possibility of firedamp or methane gas explosion.

Condolences pour in over Turkey's coal mine fire | General | Worldbulletin News

Hani derler ya söylesem tesiri yok, sussam gönül razı değil. Seni ve ne olursa olsun yalamaya devam edeceğin liderini Allah ıslah etsin.

Cehenneme inanan biri bunları nasıl söyler, yapar benim aklım almıyor şahsen. Gerçi cehenneme gerek yok, bu dünyada burnunuzdan gelecek bunlar, endişen olmasın.

Bu bizimle sizin aranızda ki farkı gösteriyor, ortada emeği için şehit olan vatandaşlar var bir CHP li vekilin çıkıp söylediklerine bak bir de iftira attıkları AK partili vekile....
Açıklarken hüngür hüngür ağladı - Yenisafak.com.tr - 14.05.2014

Bunun yanı sıra eğer bu olaylar birilerinin tezgahı ise elbette bizde obür dünyaya bırakmayacağız onların hesabını. Bunu da olayın muhatapları iyi bilsin!

Yine yapacağınızı yaptınız ilk fırsatta gariban halkın durumunu kendi menfaatiniz için kullandınız, gerçekten sizlerin yatacak yeriniz yok. Zamanında da her şehit haberini dört gözle bekleyip siyasete malzeme yapanları da iyi biliriz, Allah onlar daı bildiği gibi yapsın.

Back
Top Bottom