What's new

Soma Coal Mine Disaster | News and Discussion

Bu bizimle sizin aranızda ki farkı gösteriyor, ortada emeği için şehit olan vatandaşlar var bir CHP li vekilin çıkıp söylediklerine bak bir de iftira attıkları AK partili vekile....
Açıklarken hüngür hüngür ağladı - Yenisafak.com.tr - 14.05.2014

Bunun yanı sıra eğer bu olaylar birilerinin tezgahı ise elbette bizde obür dünyaya bırakmayacağız onların hesabını. Bunu da olayın muhatapları iyi bilsin!

Yine yapacağınızı yaptınız ilk fırsatta gariban halkın durumunu kendi menfaatiniz için kullandınız, gerçekten sizlerin yatacak yeriniz yok.

Ah canım benim, kıyamam :)

CHP'li vekilin konuşması araştırma önergesi verdiği 29 Nisan tarihine ait. AKP'nin reddedip üstüne taşak geçtiği önergeye...

10356716_868289403185342_5519269926039253695_n.jpg

Bunların hesabı sorulacaktır merak etme. Siz kenarda durun, gölge etmeyin.

This is really sickening, there was a big event there and eveybodies try to save miners but CHP attacking Erdogan...

We can see they mind only overthrow the Erdogan they dont mind that people lifes.....

This is really disgusting, Elvan was living connected to the plug in hostpital and he died suddenly just before election then CHP and his movement organized people to Attack govenment and Erdogan, 2 little girls kidnapped and killed and after that several child kidnapped Interestingly then CHP again attacked to Erdogan, now this event happeneed and engineers says this event suspicious but i see that radios, tv channels, newspapers and CHP attacking Erdogan as very organized with documents, instruments and long articles.... when did they prepare these documents and instruments suddenly !? As normally they have to work with government for overcome this event to helping people BUT!

Believe me i dont trust CHP even a little. Their job only overthrow Erdogan they dont mind people or our interests. Maybe they are doing something bad thinks with somebodies, Allah knows...

--

Turkish members must read this article for aware to trap
Hürriyet'ten "Soma" operasyonu - A Haber -14 Mayıs 2014

damn it!

I think my posts here are trying to point out WHO is responsible for the event by showing some attempts of WHO was actually trying to save and help those miners before the incident has occured.

You could turn this event into saving Erdogan and spreading hatred smelling conpiracy theory content, but i will not participate in. I do not like crying and moaning but doing something that is actually helpful for everybody. I leave crying and making excuses to you, after all everybody does what they are best at in this World. so Crying is your expertise, not mine.

CHP'li vekilin konuşması araştırma önergesi verdiği 29 Nisan tarihine ait. AKP'nin reddedip üstüne taşak geçtiği önergeye...

We are keeping our position but every operations some peoples escape to abroad! Also see this point.

maybe CHP offered a proposal for take action but government said them we have done controls. After event some engineers said that this electric box cant burn because of its material, so must be different reason...

We dont know what happenned there exactly but i said first, if somebodies are responsible about this issue they must find as soon as possible, but we should wait first for save miners...

I think my posts here are trying to point out WHO is responsible for the event by showing some attempts of WHO was actually trying to save and help those miners before the incident has occured.

You could turn this event into saving Erdogan and spreading hatred smelling conpiracy theory content, but i will not participate in. I do not like crying and moaning but doing something that is actually helpful for everybody. I leave crying and making excuses to you, after all everybody does what they are best at in this World. so Crying is your expertise, not mine.

your video mention about Erdogan and dogan group attacking government again, this is problem...

They have to wait for offical statement before attack, so nobody know that what happened there exactly but they look like who were ready to attack....

Last edited:
your video mention about Erdogan and dogan group attacking government again, this is problem...

They have to wait for offical statement before attack, so nobody know that what happened there exactly but they look like who were ready to attack....

WHO else we will criticise? The aliens? The interest lobby? the Gulen cult? the gezi park protesters?

WHO governs this country? The akp and Erdogan.

The opposition pary proposed to investigate that mine, and the akp and Erdogan did reject it. At this point, Do you think The akp and Erdogan is not responsible for that?

I feel really

You know what ? A few minutes back Erdoğan stated that CHP's deputy used this subject as a veil inorder to talk that time's agenda subject, most probably about 17 & 25 December events... By giving info from parliament records, Erdoğan said deputy of CHP said nothing about mine in Somain his speech... CHP deputy talked totally offtopic at that time...

Time and place is important to criticise somebodies, after two three days go and search about mistakes then make your criticise on true time but this is not time to ciriticise...

So i don't believe of their sincerity, they usually use people and events for their political interests.... thats the my point.

Looked that, people diying there but they are start the making political speech....

Time and place is important to criticise somebodies, after two three days go and search about mistakes then make your criticise on true time but this is not time to ciriticise...

So i don't believe of their sincerity, they usually use people and events for their political interests.... thats the my point.

Looked that, people diying there but they are start the making political speech....

You are now saying the time is important, but a few post above you were defending Erdogan?

The time and place change quickly when you have nothing to say, he?

I am trying to Show the responsible part with the proof of their faults in this event.

It is criminal case, and there are some politicians in it. If you think the investigation is to be fair and bring the responsible part in the courts, then i would say you are fooling us, for the courts, media, judges etc are in the hands of the akp and Erdogan, so they will whitewash them.

The point here is to expose that what kind of people the akp and Erdogan is.

Your posts are quite helpful in this respect, thank you, please keep it up.

You are now saying the time is important, but a few post above you were defending Erdogan?

The time and place change quickly when you have nothing to say, he?

I am trying to Show the responsible part with the proof of their faults in this event.

It is criminal case, and there are some politicians in it. If you think the investigation is to be fair and bring the responsible part in the courts, then i would say you are fooling us, for the courts, media, judges etc are in the hands of the akp and Erdogan, so they will whitewash them.

The point here is to expose that what kind of people the akp and Erdogan is.

Your posts are quite helpful in this respect, thank you, please keep it up.

Are you kidding me, first you video shared which was blaming AK Party and Erdogan.... i told you this is not time to ciriticise or blaming.

How you wrong understand me.... you will be waste of time for me.

Are you kidding me, first you video shared which was blaming AK Party and Erdogan.... i told you this is not time to ciriticise or blaming.

How you wrong understand me.... you will be waste of time for me.

@xxxKULxxx

Guys, in his speech Erdogan gave examples from 1800s and said " these things are usual stuff" ?

Even pro-AKP media is furious. Erdoğan'ın konuşmasında tepki çeken örnek İZLE - En son haber

I wonder, do you agree with Erdogan in this subject ?

Some miners claim that they were more like 800 people down there, lets hope its not so.

Erdogan apparently said in a speech in Soma that things like these were normal.
No suprise that he was booed and had to flee to a supermarket.

This could have been avoided. The problems were known, the government didnt care, because the owners of the company are close with the ruling party. I demand that they take every single cent from that prick of an owner and give it to the families that have lost their main income and fathers/sons.

Turkish PM cites 19th-century Britain to prove mine accidents are ‘typical’

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has cited decades-old – if not centuries-old – examples to defend his government over its mining record, pointing to a mine accident in Britain in 1838 during a press conference about the Soma disaster on May 14.

“I went back in British history. Some 204 people died there after a mine collapse in 1838. In 1866, 361 miners died in Britain. In an explosion in 1894, 290 people died there,” Erdoğan said in Soma, while choosing not to elaborate on how accidents in 19th-century Britain might be applicable to Soma’s unfolding disaster.

“Take America with all of its technology and everything ... In 1907, 361 [miners died there],” Erdoğan said. “These are usual things.”

Turkish PM also cited examples of early 20th-century mine accidents in France and Japan. “In 1942, 1,549 miners died in China due to a mixture of gas and coal,” Erdoğan said. “Can you believe it?” he asked journalists in reference to the numbers, rather than queries over his unorthodox understanding of logic.

Erdoğan vowed that the government would investigate the accident throughly, but emphasized that the Soma mine was seen as one of the safest in Turkey.

While Turkish PM thanked the opposition parties and the media for their non-partisan response to the national tragedy, he also reprimanded an Al-Jazeera journalist for asking why the mining company was allowed by the government to operate.

“As a journalist, I believe that you don’t follow closely how coal mines work around the world. It may be because there are natural gas reserves, but not coal mines in Qatar,” Erdoğan said before giving a long answer describing the history of mine accidents in Turkey, starting from 1942 when the main opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP) was in power.

Some 120 people are still thought to be in the mine, Erdoğan said

Turkish PM cites 19th-century Britain to prove mine accidents are ‘typical’ - POLITICS

Back
Top Bottom