What's new

Soma Coal Mine Disaster | News and Discussion

Seems like they paid him well after this interview, othervise i cant explain it to my self why he first says he got slapped and now something else.

Why don't you think that they paid for his first video ? When you watch his 1st video you see that he feels guilty while talking... He repeats this >>> "Başbakan bana istemsiz tokat attı" , "ki ben bunu istem dışı yaptığına inanıyorum, bilinçli yaptığına inanmıyorum" and even more cooments like this from him...

Anyways you believe what you want... I just wanted to show these lies...

@xxxKULxxx

What about "don't involve politics"..............

Yes as you see i am really out of this in here but the thing is there is a lie and i am correcting it...

Why don't you think that they paid for his first video ? When you watch his 1st video you see that he feels guilty while talking... He repeats this >>> "Başbakan bana istemsiz tokat attı" , "ki ben bunu istem dışı yaptığına inanıyorum, bilinçli yaptığına inanmıyorum" and even more cooments like this from him...
Firstly because a false accusation of our sultan would end with an punishment in our country, secondly we all have seen the video how Erdogan is raising his hands against people in the market.
This guy doesnt feel guilty, he just fears a punishment thats why he is talking like this.

He is clearly atacking someone in this video, but i think you would still believe AKP propaganda rather than your own eyes.

Firstly because a false accusation of our sultan would end with an punishment in our country, secondly we all have seen the video how Erdogan is raising his hands against people in the market.
This guy doesnt feel guilty, he just fears a punishment thats why he is talking like this.

He is clearly atacking someone in this video, but i think you would still believe AKP propaganda rather than your own eyes.

In this video it's clear that Erdoğan doesn't punch or slap anyone... He holds his neck while his bodyguards trying to take care of that guy... There is a row there...

Sinan if i wanted to enter discussions there had been so many posts of mine under politic threads also i would post SoB Yılmaz Özdil's video under this thread... I again tell this... I don't want to get in politic discussions... But if i want to say something i won't get permision from you... :agree:

In this video it's clear that Erdoğan doesn't punch or slap anyone... He holds his neck while his bodyguards trying to take care of that guy... There is a row there...
The guy says in his second interview that PM was ''protecting him'' well this must be the new way of protecting someone.

The point is he was attacking someone, be it a slap or a nippel twist doesnt matter.

Sinan if i wanted to enter discussions there had been so many posts of mine under politic threads also i would post SoB Yılmaz Özdil's video under this thread... I again tell this... I don't want to get in politic discussions... But if i want to say something i won't get permision from you... :agree:

What i'm telling you.. you are posting from your point of view and others react to your posts. And after a time everything get out of control. That's why we created political discussion thread.

I'm no mod here, so if you wanna ruin threads... be my guest....

@Kaan

Your decision mate.

The guy says in his second interview that PM was ''protecting him'' well this must be the new way of protecting someone.

The point is he was attacking someone, be it a slap or a nippel twist doesnt matter.

:)

What i'm telling you.. you are posting from your point of view and others react to your posts. And after a time everything get out of control. That's why we created political discussion thread.
I'm no mod here, so if you wanna ruin threads... be my guest....
@Kaan
Your decision mate.

I don't ruin threads...

I don't ruin threads...

You just ruined a thread by mixing politics into it...

This thread should have been about our grief, mining disaster and foloowing trials, investigations etc...

But you started a meaningless political debate......anyways i don't care. I won't reply anymore as we are derailing the thread further more.

Normally these kinds of events are not really political but because we are turks everything becomes political including soccer. If you ask me having politics in this thread is wrong but in Turkey that's how it is.

Political posts were made in here on day 1 or 2.

You just ruined a thread by mixing politics into it...

This thread should have been about our grief, mining disaster and foloowing trials, investigations etc...

But you started a meaningless political debate......anyways i don't care. I won't reply anymore as we are derailing the thread further more.

Why don't you look back older posts and see who ruined this thread ?..

Normally these kinds of events are not really political but because we are turks everything becomes political including soccer. If you ask me having politics in this thread is wrong but in Turkey that's how it is.

Political posts were made in here on day 1 or 2.

Okay, if it is free..

AKP ministers having fun in the wedding while our nation griefs.

g%C3%BCll%C3%BCce-twit.jpg

Millet yasta AKP düğünde- Sözcü Gazetesi

It is nikah not düğün... You know the difference... And as you know preparations for these kind of things starts months ago... There is not an entertainment there....

They all look happy to me while we were in pain they could have postpone.

Here another one.

Owner of the mine, Alp Gürkan granted $35 Billion of contracts by government.

Soma AŞ, 7 yılda 70 milyarlık ihale almış - ZAMAN

He is a loyal AKP supporter and regarded as 2nd Reza Sarraf

Haber : Soma'nın patronu AK Parti'nin 2. Reza Zarrab'ı mı? haberi

Back
Top Bottom