What's new

Soldiers martyred...a new normal on Pak Afghan border….

This has become a new normal now! We must act harshly or these people won’t understand!

My blood boils seeing such news!

Where is Pakistan headed?
You know what the more fucked up thing that boils the blood we are not retialiating with a full force to bunch of starving afghandus barely armed in comparison with the superior capabilities Pakistan have military wise.
You first made a mistake by starting this war again and now sitting like a hen on eggs while they kill our soldiers daily?
Key targets in Kabul should be bombed by airforce to send then a loud and clear message that we will strike you deep inside if you ever dare to mess on our fence.

View attachment 908271
TTP have released a new view on Telegram showing them operating in Khurram Agency. I will not share it here as I refuse to publicise them. But interesting that Khurram is "very hot" right now. Joint operation between police, military and local jirga is a very positive development.

Khurram will be the battlefield to watch in the coming 24/48 hours.

Edit: I want you to note the screengrab above - Gillie suits, M4's, Cyre Jackets. These guys have raided some of the US equipment left behind by the deleted ANA. Now tell me if Afghan Taliban are not hand in glove with TTP and the current meleaise in Pakistan.

@Jango check out the cyre technical fleece on the bastards... That's a $350 USD bit of kit...

Please don't get me started on the fools who supported the Afghan Taliban, sunain gay sab kuch.

I said it at that time, the IEA is nothing but back stabbing bastards. Some factions might be aligned with us, but the IEA as a while is not our friend.

In every attack since the takeover, the equipment (weapons, suits, tactical vests etc.) have all been NATO equipment, which the IEA has had no qualms about giving. They are made of the same cloth.

As for the Kurram op, there were rumors that there was going to be activity in the area, since it was the entry point of the terrorists. Note that the past few major attacks have been in Bannu and Lakki Marwat, and the route comes through Kurram.

Anyways, this was much needed. Nip it in the bud.

A major operation by Pakistani forces against TTP terrorists on the Afghan border in Kurram District..

FlI7kxAXEAIqsvt

FkCuocmXEA42fG9

To whom it may concern, please see the KP CTD here.

Please don't diss them next time just for political purposes.

well, with the absolute dire situation and economic hardship it might be worth marking a survival guide as a public service. because the horizon is sadly bleek.

every little bit helps.
I am in the process of writing a book on the subject, I already have a book published, this will be my third book InshaAllah.

Full list of all my articles relating to survival can be found in the following posts:

Personal Safety, Security and Situational Awareness:

Counter Terrorism Awareness:

Basic First Aid:

Making a first aid kit:

First aid during terrorism incidents:

First aid apps:

Dealing with road traffic accidents:

Managing people during a disaster or emergency:

Making a disaster grab bag (Bug out/Go Bag)

Flood Safety:

Responding to Disasters:

Mental Health First Aid:

Helping children's mental health during emergencies:

Preparing your family/Community/Workplace for disasters:

Incident Command System and leadership in emergencies:

Safety advice during civil unrest and protests:

How to use Location Codes on your phone:

Plate Carriers

I am compiling another guide, will share it soon.

Too late.
Is the Rome analogy correct if they are actively setting fire to Rome whilst playing the fiddle?
It's actually like this: TPTB have given a burning fiddle to the barbarians who are now shafting said PTB with the fiddle while burning Rome.

Why should we cry now. We messed up the defeat in 89. Accident aside we changed the people in charge.
We did it again now.
How many people suggested that IEA needed money and Pak should buy at least some of the equipment. Not long ago, a full truck full of M4s etc was caught at the border crossing.
Now TTP has looted or bought from looted, ransom, smuggled money etc.
Lumber 1 has a habit of being caught with their pants down...

They never finish the job to a satisfactory level, something is always f**ked up somewhere.

It's a trademark at this point.

Absolutely more than 100% convinced that this is all being done by the Army Generals. It is the same old script of Afghan War being repeated again. Very soon, US will be back in Pakistan at the behest of Pakistan Army Generals, and once again this country will be destroyed and its people killed in bomb blasts all thanks to these corrupt and blood thirsty Generals.

But this time around, there is a big problem these Generals will be facing. The people of KPK will rise up and do an armed struggle against them. We have a new Bangladesh in the making.

Let’s hope there is a plan.

Not a knee jerk carpet bombing of Khurram agency and we go back to BAU.

Absolutely more than 100% convinced that this is all being done by the Army Generals. It is the same old script of Afghan War being repeated again. Very soon, US will be back in Pakistan at the behest of Pakistan Army Generals, and once again this country will be destroyed and its people killed in bomb blasts all thanks to these corrupt and blood thirsty Generals.

But this time around, there is a big problem these Generals will be facing. The people of KPK will rise up and do an armed struggle against them. We have a new Bangladesh in the making.
Take it easy bro. The Generals, with all due respect, are not that smart to hatch that kind of a genius plan.

When you wasted your handful of resources of Intelligence Community in Politics and Personal Benefits, Re-emergence of Terrorism was inevitable. You failed to do you job properly AS ALWAYS. Innocent civilians and soldiers are paying the price unfortunately
Sir, you are complaining about it. !! I mean, PMLN did, the establishment did against your detested IK.
Not looted, donated.
Perhaps, and they also mustered during the ceasefire suggested by IEA. But IEA needed something in return. That return on investment is not Pak enmity. I think that ROI is either writ of IEA through TTP, smuggled money/goods, or stability as TTP won't join ISIS.

The Q is why they can afford Pak enmity.? Our complacency or the profit from TTP overwhelms?

You know what the more fucked up thing that boils the blood we are not retialiating with a full force to bunch of starving afghandus barely armed in comparison with the superior capabilities Pakistan have military wise.
You first made a mistake by starting this war again and now sitting like a hen on eggs while they kill our soldiers daily?
Key targets in Kabul should be bombed by airforce to send then a loud and clear message that we will strike you deep inside if you ever dare to mess on our fence.
THIS. That our KDR with these cave dwellers is worse than we have with a proper army of indians.

Lumber 1 has a habit of being caught with their pants down...

They never finish the job to a satisfactory level, something is always f**ked up somewhere.

It's a trademark at this point.
It is mixed. After operations, civilians failed to deliver due to fund shortages or incompetence.
FATA region was also managed before through political agents (Federal guys). Not to ignore, ISI resources are diverted, or fencing isn't done, or MRAP, or drones, etc.,

Post-OP, if rehabilitation is left on ISI too, it means political engineering or concession is required. Hence, we come back to square 1.

I am in the process of writing a book on the subject, I already have a book published, this will be my third book InshaAllah.

Full list of all my articles relating to survival can be found in the following posts:

Personal Safety, Security and Situational Awareness:

Counter Terrorism Awareness:

Basic First Aid:

Making a first aid kit:

First aid during terrorism incidents:

First aid apps:

Dealing with road traffic accidents:

Managing people during a disaster or emergency:

Making a disaster grab bag (Bug out/Go Bag)

Flood Safety:

Responding to Disasters:

Mental Health First Aid:

Helping children's mental health during emergencies:

Preparing your family/Community/Workplace for disasters:

Incident Command System and leadership in emergencies:

Safety advice during civil unrest and protests:

How to use Location Codes on your phone:

Plate Carriers

I am compiling another guide, will share it soon.
fantastic, what I was trying to lean towards was a survival guide that is geared towards the local population.

like how to purify water and make it drinkable. sadly people have 0 clue about it in Pakistan. whenever I go to Pakistan I take sawyer water filter kit(other brands are available). people are astonished that something like this exists.
but in general purifying water with means at their disposal.

I like to keep up with all developments in survival and outdoor gear. one thing being stoves for cooking and heating. most systems are gas canister based. which is unreliable long term.

just recently I discovered something called a ghillie kettle! I couldn't believe it that I had 0 clue about this and that's from someone who likes to keep abreast of survival kit.

with an industry flourishing in Pakistan that makes 'phanday' from stainless Steel. making ghillie kettles is extremely easy and a life saver.

finally food preservation and possibly growing spirulina and chlorella to aliviate nutritional deficit in Pakistan.

food preservation goes only as far as achar picking and thats it.

its amazing people are so clueless about preservation of foods long-term.

just few things top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom