What's new

Soldiers martyred...a new normal on Pak Afghan border….

Imma grow up now. Are we nuking Afghanistan?
I have a strong conviction that there is no mukti from afghanistan. Even if the nuke works, and wipes out afghans, we'll see radio active cockroaches flooding into Pakistan.

For Pakistan, Sukoon sirf qabar me he :lol:

I'll withhold commenting, but there is a lot of things happening on the ground - its very, very fluid. Upto 10,000 TTP fighters estimated in Pakistan.
SO rana sanaullah was right when he said 10k Ts estimated. I thought there were just capitalizing on yet another misfortune of ours.

They even manipulate religion against Pakistan and Pakistanis

Like Pakistanis are murtad kafir because they aren't good enough muslims as compared to momin Afghans. Everyone can find this nonsense on internet easily
Help me out, bro.
I swear, I am conflicted about who is the bigger scum of the earth. Afghans or gangus?

They even manipulate religion against Pakistan and Pakistanis

Like Pakistanis are murtad kafir because they aren't good enough muslims as compared to momin Afghans. Everyone can find this nonsense on internet easily
And you will still have beghairat Pakistanis lift their balls and defend them. Slave minded.

I've genuinely never met such a jahil quaom like Afghans. About 90% of them are like this, with hate against nearly all ethnicities in the region, Muslim or non-muslim, and they will takfir other ethnicities saying the most vile things on a genuine level.

They would genocide you if they had the power like Pakistan does. In their minds they hate Pakistanis like a Hindutva hates Muslims.

Help me out, bro.
I swear, I am conflicted about who is the bigger scum of the earth. Afghans or gangus?
They are the same level of scum with the same hatred. Except one of them is being fed by us and has infested the whole country 🤡

Which makes #1 a bigger scum because it eats from the hand it curses day and night

And you will still have beghairat Pakistanis lift their balls and defend them. Slave minded.

I've genuinely never met such a jahil quaom like Afghans. About 90% of them are like this, with hate against nearly all ethnicities in the region, Muslim or non-muslim, and they will takfir other ethnicities saying the most vile things on a genuine level.

They would genocide you if they had the power like Pakistan does. In their minds they hate Pakistanis like a Hindutva hates Muslims.

They are the same level of scum with the same hatred. Except one of them is being fed by us and has infested the whole country 🤡

Which makes #1 a bigger scum because it eats from the hand it curses day and night
Afghan ultra nationalists have been brought up from the 90's to Naughties to HATE Pakistan. This is the result. Especially Afghan's from Kabul, having worked in Afghanistan, let me tell you. All this "Ummah Chumma/ Bahi Bahi" is a pipe dream - those in power will never want a friendly Afghanistan on the Western border with Pakistan.

Afghanistan is the buffer (I hope you understand).

man.. both are bad. the US allowed RAW to operate 5 consulates, Attacked Salala, etc. They were the worst in fact. IEA backtracks from its promises lie girl education, not allowing its soil against Pak, etc.
agreed.

Afghan ultra nationalists have been brought up from the 90's to Naughties to HATE Pakistan. This is the result. Especially Afghan's from Kabul, having worked in Afghanistan, let me tell you. All this "Ummah Chumma/ Bahi Bahi" is a pipe dream - those in power will never want a friendly Afghanistan on the Western border with Pakistan.

I hope the Army comes to it's senses and does not let this be Pakistan's "Western Rome" moment when they lost to the barbarians.

That's what I'm trying to explain to some of these Ummah Chummah azz lickers with Stockholm syndrome...

Afghanistan as a buffer is significantly more harmful than beneficial.

If it's going to be a buffer - you need to ingress about 50KM - 100KM into it's territory and remove all presence of human life and turn it into a no-go zone. This way their 'strategic depth' comes to an end. No more supporting militancy or supplying arms and "refugees" on our side.

Last edited:
I hope the Army comes to it's senses and does not let this be Pakistan's "Western Rome" moment when they lost to the barbarians.
Ah yes the great sacking of rome by the visigoths. That is part of the CSS exam on Essays, poetic don't you think. :lol:

fam you used to have a thread for survival didn't you?
I have several woud you like me to link them?

I have several woud you like me to link them?
well, with the absolute dire situation and economic hardship it might be worth marking a survival guide as a public service. because the horizon is sadly bleek.

every little bit helps.

Ah yes the great sacking of rome by the visigoths. That is part of the CSS exam on Essays, poetic don't you think. :lol:

While Rome was an Empire, Pakistan is merely a nondescript blip in the history of humankind. Pakistan doesn't even control it's own borders. We're walking a very thin line between stability and balkanization. Unless the Army comes to it's senses and turns it's guns towards the "real" enemy, this country is doomed.

Too late.
Is the Rome analogy correct if they are actively setting fire to Rome whilst playing the fiddle?

fam you used to have a thread for survival didn't you?
This one?

I have this as a pinned tab for months since @RescueRanger bumped it during the floods. Still haven't gotten around to reading the whole thing. :(

View attachment 908271
TTP have released a new view on Telegram showing them operating in Khurram Agency. I will not share it here as I refuse to publicise them. But interesting that Khurram is "very hot" right now. Joint operation between police, military and local jirga is a very positive development.

Khurram will be the battlefield to watch in the coming 24/48 hours.

Edit: I want you to note the screengrab above - Gillie suits, M4's, Cyre Jackets. These guys have raided some of the US equipment left behind by the deleted ANA. Now tell me if Afghan Taliban are not hand in glove with TTP and the current meleaise in Pakistan.

@Jango check out the cyre technical fleece on the bastards... That's a $350 USD bit of kit...
Why should we cry now. We messed up the defeat in 89. Accident aside we changed the people in charge.
We did it again now.
How many people suggested that IEA needed money and Pak should buy at least some of the equipment. Not long ago, a full truck full of M4s etc was caught at the border crossing.
Now TTP has looted or bought from looted, ransom, smuggled money etc.

Last edited:
Aren’t the Pakistanis on this forum were very happy and cheering for taliban take over?!.

No, it is done by TTP..... Excuses are available to avoid blaming on Taliban.

How can Pakistan accept that Taliban is not good when they supported them behind the door for many years and given insurance to the Pakistan public that once USA will out from Afghan then everything will be fine and most probability will enjoy as 1990s.

Good Taliban and BAD Taliban... What the ......... A snake would be snake only - why can't understand?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom