What's new

Soldiers martyred...a new normal on Pak Afghan border….

Farzana baji is a reliable source. There is a lot of information floating around, if you know any different please do share along with a source. I can take it back to Farzana and Mobeen in that case. :lol:

Read the Official ISPR release This was inside Kurram exclusive thing... Seems like very monsterous fake news..

oh-no-future.gif

NSC to convene on Friday.

Agenda:

How to bring Nawaz back to Pakistan and make him a PM
How to improve the image and through which stunt
How to launder and save looted money
How to save Bajwa skin and how to reduce public criticism
How to have further improvement in NRO 2
Who's nude videos to release and to whom
How to counter PTI and IK
How to cash on our martyred soldiers
Is there any possibility of false operation in Tribals areas since their blood is cheap

View attachment 908271
TTP have released a new view on Telegram showing them operating in Khurram Agency. I will not share it here as I refuse to publicise them. But interesting that Khurram is "very hot" right now. Joint operation between police, military and local jirga is a very positive development.

Khurram will be the battlefield to watch in the coming 24/48 hours.

Edit: I want you to note the screengrab above - Gillie suits, M4's, Cyre Jackets. These guys have raided some of the US equipment left behind by the deleted ANA. Now tell me if Afghan Taliban are not hand in glove with TTP and the current meleaise in Pakistan.

@Jango check out the cyre technical fleece on the bastards... That's a $350 USD bit of kit...
America is probably involved somewhat with the TTP and uses it as indirect blackmail against Pakistan.

America is probably involved somewhat with the TTP and uses it as indirect blackmail against Pakistan.
America is planning to come back to Afghanistan with full control and less foot on the ground. The US is not happy with Pak policy during NATO-Taliban standoff. Because Ahmed Qurashi gave a series of interviews on US media, where he constantly targets Pak military -Taliban ties and its secretive role in providing refuge to it fighters.

America is planning to come back to Afghanistan with full control and less foot on the ground. The US is not happy with Pak policy during NATO-Taliban standoff. Because Ahmed Qurashi gave a series of interviews on US media, where he constantly targets Pak military -Taliban ties and its secretive role in providing refuge to it fighters.
Come back right after it left? Are you sure? Or do you mean by keeping in contact with the Taliban?

And why is this Ahmed Qurashi guy blaming us on international platforms? ...

Come back right after it left? Are you sure? Or do you mean by keeping in contact with the Taliban?

And why is this Ahmed Qurashi guy blaming us on international platforms? ...
A group of journalists led by Hussain Haqqani ... a few more other names in that group.

So there are 10k TTP fighters in Pakistan?

Was army sleeping? :lol:
They were too focused on regime change and running their businesses and protecting their corrupt investments.. like Bajwa and the Afghan fencing scandal..and the millions him his family and fellow generals skimmed off..

So there are 10k TTP fighters in Pakistan?

Was army sleeping? :lol:
Yep, they were sleeping early because they all wake up to offer Fajr ki Namaz, After all corruption/chori/Haram khori/mulk taba/Homosexuality/p0rn video sab apni jaga but they are successful because of Fajr ki namaz.

Before it was a narrative of American-Indian Axis supporting and sending "TERRORISTS" from accross the border.

Now Still calling "Terrorists across the border"? Now that old lovers of Establishment are in complete unapposed and absolute power in Afghanistan?.

My dear Pakistani Brothers are you all this naive to not even ask this question? Who is killing our soldiers? who will answer for these deaths?.
What kind of mind gives justification for these attacks from Afghan side holding a Pakistani Passport and CNIC.

For once Think with logic. What changed on Pak Afghan Border from times of US presence in Afghanistan to Talibam rule. A single thing?

Before it was a narrative of American-Indian Axis supporting and sending "TERRORISTS" from accross the border.

Now Still calling "Terrorists across the border"? Now that old lovers of Establishment are in complete unapposed and absolute power in Afghanistan?.

My dear Pakistani Brothers are you all this naive to not even ask this question? Who is killing our soldiers? who will answer for these deaths?.
What kind of mind gives justification for these attacks from Afghan side holding a Pakistani Passport and CNIC.

For once Think with logic. What changed on Pak Afghan Border from times of US presence in Afghanistan to Talibam rule. A single thing?
Excellent post.

Back
Top Bottom