What's new

Soldiers martyred...a new normal on Pak Afghan border….

Ah yes the great sacking of rome by the visigoths. That is part of the CSS exam on Essays, poetic don't you think. :lol:

I have several woud you like me to link them?

An essay on the legends of rai Ahmed Khan kharral and Abdullah bhatti giving night mares to the empires would've just done fine enough- ----'-.
Uncle Tom vibes seem to be pretty strong with whoever designing competitive exams .

sir any updates about Afghan Refugees? how long we are going to host these Namak Harams?
Will see more action on undocumented Afghans this month. Sadly due to international law we can’t kick out the refugees we’ve accepted unless an act of parliament is introduced.

However repatriation is possible.

An essay on the legends of rai Ahmed Khan kharral and Abdullah bhatti giving night mares to the empires would've just done fine enough- ----'-.
Uncle Tom vibes seem to be pretty strong with whoever designing competitive exams .
Yes sir, 100% it’s the Engrez complex fed to us by our erstwhile masters.

Expect some news soon. InshaALLAH
We need a hall pass for prompt operations inside Afghanistan, or atleast Taliban executing/surrendering whichever TTP scum we point at within their grasp. Military needs to get this done, since baby Zardari has no interest or competence to handle this.

We need a hall pass for prompt operations inside Afghanistan, or atleast Taliban executing/surrendering whichever TTP scum we point at within their grasp. Military needs to get this done, since baby Zardari has no interest or competence to handle this.
Well if the level of belligerent attitude from Afghanistan continues unabated expect this to happen sooner rather than later.

⚡You can quote me on this - as pressure mounts on ladlay "assets" inside Pak - expect some topi drama to come from Eastern side - my guess is Pathankot.

I think the thirst for blood for these Fatso Generals haven't been quenched yet, they will send more young soldiers to their deaths, until they can come on TV with same Manjan to get sympathy back from Awam, and humari Chutiy@ awam will believe them as usual because Army are even better than Prophets, never lied or did anything wrong and always offer Fajr ki Namaz. Its funny to see here few title holders giving each other +ratings over the most Chawal posts giving an impression that they type some award winning sh!t lol talk about humam mai sab nange haha while the soldiers will keep dying, these idiots here will keep supporting poor Policies from Establishment and Army, and always blame the bloody civilians for everything.

Pakistan has no hope because as Anwar Maqsood said, 60% awam is poor and 40% is fauj, If suicider bomber was a country it would Pakistan, Apni G&*^D mai bomb laga ker kese urdaya jata hai koi Pakistan se seekhe.
Though there is no pyrrhic victory here but we are losing even when we are winning, the winning is better anyway. The main reasons for losing are perennial engagement, money/forces drain and gaining/losing public support, getting aid, losing/gaining economy, etc. The balance may shift towards losses more at any certain point. We must get out of this cycle.

Though there is no pyrrhic victory here but we are losing even when we are winning, the winning is better anyway. The main reasons for losing are perennial engagement, money/forces drain and gaining/losing public support, getting aid, losing/gaining economy, etc. The balance may shift towards losses more at any certain point. We must get out of this cycle.

We won't and let me tell you why. This is a double edged sword situation. When the US/NATO rightfully exited Afghanistan, Pakistan believed that peace could prevail through Afghan Taliban. The establishment still believes that Afghanistan can serve as an energy corridor etc. That is in hindsight wishful thinking. The US/NATO have left their best asset behind i.e. TTP. During the height of WoT TTP had safehavens in Afghanistan where they launched attacks Pakistan. This was when US/NATO was present in Afghanistan.

Pakistan is a naive country. It must clean up TTP in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If Afghan Taliban really claim to be an ally they most cooperate with Pak armed forces, but this won't happen. Pakistan must go all alone. Unfortunately, US/NATO have already figured out that Pakistani security forces don't have the ability to stabilise both the economy and security situation. The US/NATO can watch from a safe distance how the TTP wrecks Pakistan. Also, it is in America's best interest to see Pakistan China projects falter. Is it a secret that US along with India oppose Chinese presence in Pakistan?

Unfortunately, our security forces are in a tough spot and they don't have the ability to deal accordingly. Partly because they have certain disillusional goals and partly incompetence. Immediate priority is to eliminate TTP.

Last edited:
Not border crossers. Weapons are otherwise available inland.
So it is more like MQm on steroids? I am saying bcz the caught doesn't seem trained. So they seem like ransom collectors.? Anyway, it is unfortunate that heavy weapons are available inland so easily.

This place is quickly becoming on the tier level of Indian viral fake news whatsapp phenomonen... If this happens in Pakistan we will have society problems.. India losses thousands of ppl to fake news and lies daily..

Indiafication fake news of Pakistan is unacceptable unless the mods allow it.. Some locals shoot fired against FC.. No shoots came from Afghanistan nor is the incident border incident it is entirely local Kurram incident..

weird flex but ok

So it is more like MQm on steroids? I am saying bcz the caught doesn't seem trained. So they seem like ransom collectors.? Anyway, it is unfortunate that heavy weapons are available inland so easily.
Nothing is "random" my brother. You don't randomly go and purchase RPKs and AP ammo.

This place is quickly becoming Indian viral fake news... If this happens in Pakistan we will have society problem.. India losses thousands of ppl to fake news and lies daily..

Indiafication fake news of Pakistan is unacceptable unless the mods allow.. Some locals shoot fired against FC.. No shoots came from Afghanistan nor is the incident border incident it is entirely local Kurram incident..

weird flex but ok
Could you elaborate what you mean by this my friend?

Well if the level of belligerent attitude from Afghanistan continues unabated expect this to happen sooner rather than later.

⚡You can quote me on this - as pressure mounts on ladlay "assets" inside Pak - expect some topi drama to come from Eastern side - my guess is Pathankot.
Andlike clockwork... Indian's are so predicitable:

:lol:

Could you elaborate what you mean by this my friend?

This news or incident was a shoot out in Kurram far away from the border.. But it is sold by Farzana Shah as border firing incident which is fake.. or shoots fired from Afghanistan which is again false... The title of the thread is misleading including the content of the tweet is fake..

Example: It is like a gun-shoot incident between gangs and Minnesota police inside MN but reports getting switch to like ''Gun fires from Canada has targetted 3 police officier from Minnesota state cross the border''

oh-no-future.gif

Last edited:
This news or incident was a shoot out in Kurram far away from the border.. But it is sold by Farzana Shah as border firing incident which is fake.. or shoots fired from Afghanistan which is again false
Farzana baji is a reliable source. There is a lot of information floating around, if you know any different please do share along with a source. I can take it back to Farzana and Mobeen in that case. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom