What's new

:: Sodas - Ranking Best & Worst Drinks ::

I like Big Apple mixed with lemon malt (non-alc).

Pakola is OK. For some reason doesn't taste the same as it used to and can't be found that much in ISB/RWP/North.

Had a mirinda with apple flavor. Was OK.

7-Ups taste has changed somewhat. I like 7-up/sprite with milk in summers (Did the same with big apple but did not taste as good as milk with 7-up/sprite. Pepsi was even worse).

The best I like is just plain lemonade or lassi by the jugs (Not a carbonated drink but WTH).

Not a big soda drinker, but when I do indulge, it’s usually root beer or Coke

Last edited:
Also coke tastes better in Pakistan than it does in the UK. Apparently they tweak the flavour locally. If you guys in the UK ever get Coke from a Polish shop you'll notice it tastes like Pakistani coke.

Also glass bottles are superior to cans, which are superior to plastic bottles.

For a die-hard Soda fan, this list is quite entertaining. Now naturally, there are number of drinks on the list that are (only) available to Members in North America, so its safe to say that they're in a better position to judge them.

[No Pakola]

Now the video is 30mins long, but i've timestamped it at Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate. If you're not going to listen to the entire list, just click on Play and listen to the commentary for this drink (only).

For the record, i've had the original Dr Pepper and it truly sucks.

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Imran Khan @Knuckles @krash @Moonlight @waz @dbc

@crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dalit @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khanivore @Liquidmetal @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
I like Pepsi liquid candy.

My favorite!

How-To-Make-Street-Style-Lemon-Masala-Soda-Or-Banta-At-Home-555x300.jpg

That's basically sprite bro
Sir, here in ME MountainDew is totally different from Sprite. Tastes more better than Sprite. The taste of MountainDew is a bit inclined towards orange taste.

Mix the mint herb with fresh lemon add plain soda, 'Kala Namak', sugar to taste and lot of ice cubes in a powerful blender - nothing beats it. IMO Usually people call it 'Mint Margareta'.

Ting
Pepsi
Kola champagne (non alcoholic)
Pineapple soda
Black grape busta
cream soda

I dont like SODA at all, simple clean water thats it....

Sir, here in ME MountainDew is totally different from Sprite. Tastes more better than Sprite. The taste of MountainDew is a bit inclined towards orange taste.

Mix the mint herb with fresh lemon add plain soda, 'Kala Namak', sugar to taste and lot of ice cubes in a powerful blender - nothing beats it. IMO Usually people call it 'Mint Margareta'.
A couple of years back, a few Gas Stations like ENOC were selling the imported ones (from US) - but they tasted awful.
mountaindew-throwback.jpg

For a die-hard Soda fan, this list is quite entertaining. Now naturally, there are number of drinks on the list that are (only) available to Members in North America, so its safe to say that they're in a better position to judge them.

[No Pakola]

Now the video is 30mins long, but i've timestamped it at Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate. If you're not going to listen to the entire list, just click on Play and listen to the commentary for this drink (only).

For the record, i've had the original Dr Pepper and it truly sucks.

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Imran Khan @Knuckles @krash @Moonlight @waz @dbc

@crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dalit @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khanivore @Liquidmetal @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

This is my favorite one right now, although I don't drink soda often. I am not a fan of too much sugar.

uludag_frutti_extra_pear.jpg

Turkish sodas are very good.

This sparkling water is also great.

l30948-buyuk.jpg

I also grew up on Miranda, Pepsi, 7up, etc. In Pakistan, very good.

Back
Top Bottom