What's new

:: Sodas - Ranking Best & Worst Drinks ::

For a die-hard Soda fan, this list is quite entertaining. Now naturally, there are number of drinks on the list that are (only) available to Members in North America, so its safe to say that they're in a better position to judge them.

[No Pakola]

Now the video is 30mins long, but i've timestamped it at Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate. If you're not going to listen to the entire list, just click on Play and listen to the commentary for this drink (only).

For the record, i've had the original Dr Pepper and it truly sucks.

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Imran Khan @Knuckles @krash @Moonlight @waz @dbc

@crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dalit @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khanivore @Liquidmetal @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
I am sting addict, subha 2 aur din mein 3

I avoid them as much as I can but if I have to drink, I take anything but black soda.

Well this will always be the best soda.
8565079420_09ca97d4a5_b.jpg
Loved this as a child..

Too much Sting is bad for you. Its an energy drink and some of the ingredients can cause heart problems if taken excessively.
Zindagi se kia lena bhai, Ab to dil hi kharab hogaya hai dunya se

Everytime I operate a flight to Pakistan, I see someone or the other bringing it onboard - so I just assume its really popular just like Mountain Dew is here in the UAE.
Yes, But not “THAT” gaseous, Rather, Mostly liquid with mild gas as compared to pepsi/dew.

Quite refreshing, Like vitaene C except for flavour

Anyone remember teem? Loved it.

Seriously. I am drinking that now. :sick: Although it does looks like pee
I literally didn't know it was pee colored until a friend back in school was drinking from a transparent plastic glass

But I'd opt for Mountain Dew over Sprite anyday

I literally didn't know it was pee colored until a friend back in school was drinking from a transparent plastic glass

But I'd opt for Mountain Dew over Sprite anyday
I didn't know too until I got it from Costco and looked into the cup. Thought it would look like a sprite :lol:

How many of you have tried plain old sugary water?

Back
Top Bottom