What's new

So What If Pakistan Showed Wrong Pic at UN, Supa Puwa India has Done Something Funnier

No you very much mistaken, you are entering occupied land, if it was your land you would not need 700K uniformed jahil thugs to keep it in your delusional world that it is your land. Don't worry one day the Indian jackboots will come of my people necks. TerrorMata your occupation of my people and land will come to an end. That is why the star and crescent flies in the valley and the tri-colour is spat upon.
I didn't say my people, I said my land.

The people of Kashmir are welcome to integrate and I honestly have no ill will against that. But if they don't want to be part of India, they can just leave.

That'll solve all of our problems right? The Kashmiris won't feel threatened anymore. We don't have to worry about an insurgency. Forget this fancy notion that we are going to give them a part of our land just cause they want it. The best outcome in this scenario is that the people of Kashmir can go to Pakistan, if they feel their needs aren't met by the Indian government.
The worst outcome is they become stateless....just like the Rohingyas.

I didn't say my people, I said my land.

The people of Kashmir are welcome to integrate and I honestly have no ill will against that. But if they don't want to be part of India, they can just leave.

That'll solve all of our problems right? The Kashmiris won't feel threatened anymore. We don't have to worry about an insurgency. Forget this fancy notion that we are going to give them a part of our land just cause they want it. The best outcome in this scenario is that the people of Kashmir can go to Pakistan, if they feel their needs aren't met by the Indian government.
The worst outcome is they become stateless....just like the Rohingyas.
Its not your land.

It is Kashmiri land.

It you Indian occupier who need to leave Jammu and Kashmir.

Its not your land.

It is Kashmiri land.

It you Indian occupier who need to leave Jammu and Kashmir.
It's our land buddy.
We control it, we make the rules, we govern it.
But I'm all for improving the plight of Kashmiris there. Honestly, I just want them to have good lives. And the way to do that is integration. Kashmir shouldn't be seen as anything special but just another state.

It's our land buddy.
We control it, we make the rules, we govern it.
But I'm all for improving the plight of Kashmiris there. Honestly, I just want them to have good lives. And the way to do that is integration. Kashmir shouldn't be seen as anything special but just another state.
Sorry buddy, but Kashmir is disputed territory.

Don't try to obfuscate people here.

Sorry buddy, but Kashmir is disputed territory.

Don't try to obfuscate people here.
yeah but nobody is doing anything about it are they?
I mean it's been 70 years, generations have passed.
Face it pal, the reality is that both India and Pakistan are satisfied with the current borders. At the very least they don't see a need to change it anytime soon. We might fire off a few rounds every now and then but nothing is really going to change.

You, me and the Kashmiris should get on with our lives.

yeah but nobody is doing anything about it are they?
I mean it's been 70 years, generations have passed.
Face it pal, the reality is that both India and Pakistan are satisfied with the current borders. At the very least they don't see a need to change it anytime soon. We might fire off a few rounds every now and then but nothing is really going to change.

You, me and the Kashmiris should get on with our lives.
Nobody is satisfied with the border of Kashmir princely state.

Only a referendum will solve the Kashmir dispute.

Wont talk about kashmir dispute eh? Face war then!
Shame on you man. You have lost all wars in past and you are keep talking about war. What makes you think of winning, this time you will lose every thing.

Shame on you man. You have lost all wars in past and you are keep talking about war. What makes you think of winning, this time you will lose every thing.
Oh really we lost all the wars?

Then why do we have a piece of Kashmir then. :lol:

LOL.

The only war Pakistan lost was the 1971 one.

Thats all.

So What If Pakistan Showed Wrong Pic at UN, Supa Puwa India has Done Something Funnier

Funnier?
Really?

Looky looky at Indian PM in Russia:

insult.png

If this can happen involving India, why blame Pakistan?

Modians/BJPians, any shame?

So you prove Indian 'atrocities' in Kashmir by showing a victim in Palestine?

Till now I did believed that the girl that Pakistani diplomat showed was a Kashmiri and a pellet gun victim until exposed yesterday by Indian media. Now it seem all the pellet gun photos on net are fake.
How ignorant you can be about the fact. It surprises me.
Bring it on..I say
Do u have a death wish?

It's my land..no it's mine...no no it's mine..mine...mine...mine....yours..no yours...yours I say. Blimey you Brownies are so funny :D

Back
Top Bottom