What's new

SM Krishna reads Portuguese minister's speech at UN Read more: SM Krishna reads Port

^^ Seriously? Is that the best you can do?

It was a human error. What's the fuss?

Dont u know dude , He is Hongwu ,
The great chinese troll king , He is paid 10 Remibi for all his troll post by the CCP

I doubt he is Chinese. Even the Chinese forumers seem to dislike him.

man.. there have been enough threads & people had enough fun already on this subject. it really shows how sad & desperate some of you guys are, by holding on to silly little mole & making mountain out of it. what's the big deal. he read a wrong speach & whole world heard it.. everyone goes home with a good laugh!! get over it!!

he was reading every thing in portugese and he didnt even know it, lolzzz what a retard,

courtesy
shuppaar power india
super man tendulker
shining bhart

India deserves a "status" all its own at the UN Security Council, the only "permanent member" without a veto.

They certainly won't get the veto. Not one single P5 member has promised them "veto power".

I don't think they should get a permanent seat without the veto either.

Why should we do any favours to a country that hates us.

one thing on i do agree is that india is being given little too much attention. my 2 cents.

then hate us,but they cant ignore us

On this forum maybe, due to all the trolling.

However in reality, no one really cares. Including America, who ranked India as unimportant, in their recent poll.

^^ the first post of the thread itself is evident who r the nationalist enjoying trolling.

Back
Top Bottom