What's new

SM Krishna reads Portuguese minister's speech at UN Read more: SM Krishna reads Port

On this forum maybe, due to all the trolling.

However in reality, no one really cares. Including America, who ranked India as unimportant, in their recent poll.

yes they ranked afghanistan,pakistan,North korea before us.
btw who cares abt public opinion.

btw i thought veeru started the thread, no???

So according to your vocabulary, being 'less important' is same as 'unimportant'.

Seriously man, work on your vocab.

That is just semantics. :D

You guys rank at the bottom of the list in terms of importance. Whether you want to call that unimportant, or less important, is up to you.

The bottom line, is that few people actually care.

You obviously know little of the power of words.

You guys rank at the bottom of the list in terms of importance. Whether you want to call that unimportant, or less important, is up to you.
The bottom line is that few people really care.

I'd rather say that 'a few people do care'. Not bad for a start.

Slowly this number will increase.

Oh and BTW, when it comes to international matters, what ordinary people think about such inconsequential matters is irrelevant. It's the opinion of the political class that counts.

And we all know where India stands when it comes to political opinion around the world.

The bottom line, is that few people actually care.

for ur kind information

we have indian and israeli lobby in usa which works good :P
it has given us a lot and wat u have got besides after remaining number 1,china bashing from west.....

read my signature first then troll:lol:

Hey why do u think so,we should not climb as far as i think

Looks more like a threat list of America than important list,see Iran and Afghan like nation's r on the top,and offcourse china.

Hey why do u think so,we should not climb as far as i think

Looks more like a threat list of America than important list,see Iran and Afghan like nation's r on the top,and offcourse china.

hmm. Nice perspective. It can be viewed that way. lol

Despite the opening poster known for his intentions, I would rather agree it was a mockery in front of the whole world.

What kind of a minister he is when doesnt he even know that he is reading another nation's speech and that too was made aware only by another person ?? Do we need these kind of imbeciles at the top echelons of power ?

Tell me when it happens then. :D

In reality, no one bothers to talk about India.

On this forum, Indians get attention, but for all the wrong reasons.

Back
Top Bottom