What's new

SM Krishna reads Portuguese minister's speech at UN Read more: SM Krishna reads Port

Because we have a veto! Ha ha ha

PivotalYippee.jpg

Like I said, on this forum. Not in real life.

Indians are the only nationality here, that consistently attacks China and Chinese people.

You guys got your attention on here, too bad it is all negative. :wave:

This is a South Asian Forum. Indians are a majority here.

It is not like You guys are loved in South East Asia. In fact it is far from it. I should confirm with Vietnamese, Japanese ,Taiwanese and Koreans again :wave:

This is a South Asian Forum. Indians are a majority here.

It is not like You guys are loved in South East Asia. In fact it is far from it. I should confirm with Vietnamese, Japanese ,Taiwanese and Koreans again :wave:

There are plenty of Taiwanese on this forum, no_name for one, Martian2 for another.

They are two of the best contibutors to the China Defence section. :cheers:

There is also one Japanese member here, you can ask him too.

You mean to say your neighbors love you?

No, I think India and Japan dislike us. They are the two that we fought wars with.

The rest of the relationships can always be improved. :tup:

Like I said, there are Taiwanese, and Japanese right here on this forum. You can ask them yourself.

specially west is in love with china .

East (Japan etc. )

West (Us/Europe etc.)

North (Russia)

South (India)

Everybody loves the Chinese.

See that? That's what you call love from all quarters of the world. :lol:

What a dumb question! Of course they do!

The whole world loves the Chinese. :lol:

We Indians are the biggest outcasts in the world. Don't you know?

I just wanted to confirm coz just yesterday, the Chinese members were fighting here with a lone Vietnamese member, then a Japanese apart from their much loved Indian members.

Everybody loves the Chinese.

See that? That's what you call love from all quarters of the world. :lol:

Yeah we have strong trading relationships with the USA, the EU and Japan. All three are working with us to improve bilateral relations.

We also have a good military relationship with Russia.

India is the weakest, and most hostile link. :azn:

I just wanted to confirm coz just yesterday, the Chinese members were fighting here with a lone Vietnamese member, then a Japanese apart from their much loved Indian members.

You talking about Gambit. Well he has crazy ideological self hating rants so we don't go easy on him

Back
Top Bottom