What's new

SM Krishna reads Portuguese minister's speech at UN Read more: SM Krishna reads Port

On this forum maybe, due to all the trolling.

However in reality, no one really cares. Including America, who ranked India as unimportant, in their recent poll.

Actually Chinese are in this forum not because they care about Pakistan, Bangladesh or Srilanka, but because of India. Just check which threads you guys post in.

Tell me when it happens then. :D

In reality, no one bothers to talk about India.

On this forum, Indians get attention, but for all the wrong reasons.

India stealing American jobs,I think this line echoed in American election propaganda's,seems someone is noticing us.

Though we dont receive attention for wrong reason's in america just like China get it,we r definitely on 12th spot:lol:

wat u expect from pakistani members,BD members for india..
anybody left

Pakistani members, Chinese members, Sri Lankan members, Nepalese members, Bangladeshi members...

Australian members, British members, American members, Turkish members...

Even people from Thailand.

You're right, there is no one left.

Pakistani members, Chinese members, Sri Lankan members, Nepalese members, Bangladeshi members...

yes and the rest r all false flags,Indian's are also notorious for that,I think u missed that.

Actually Chinese are in this forum not because they care about Pakistan, Bangladesh or Srilanka, but because of India. Just check which threads you guys post in.

Exactly.

Love us. Hate us. They just can't ignore us!

Like I said, on this forum. Not in real life.

Indians are the only nationality here, that consistently attacks China and Chinese people.

You guys got your attention on here, too bad it is all negative. :wave:

they all love us including chinese members:azn:.
they take dreams abt us in night and post them on thread next day

They certainly won't get the veto. Not one single P5 member has promised them "veto power".

I don't think they should get a permanent seat without the veto either.

Why should we do any favours to a country that hates us.

who cares for your vote there are other 4

I would consider the incident as an embarassment then humulition. This guy just have to learn to live with his legacy !

Back
Top Bottom