What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

Explain better? specify better in which fields?

LOL Economy, Social issues, National Moral, Media/TV, Even films bcoz i was actually told that in 1960s our films used to release in india n they used to do Quiet Good Bussiness in yr country against local films, im talking abt Waheed Murad, Mohammad Ali era.
In defence we used to be technologically well advance then yrs, Morally more Motivated then yrs n successful war results against yrs 1948,1965(u dont acceept out of yr delusion:lol: Well thats a separate issue) our currency used to b heavier then yrs. In just 1960 we had launched our first rocket into space its name was Rehber(u can find abt it in wikipedia) we were at that time 2nd or 3rd country in Asia to do that. Our Economical growth rate of 1960 was set as example for countries like South Korea who have developed from same model of that they r today.
These r the things which r coming in my mind now n 4 rest u can do yr own research n the backgrounds of Pakistan n India since 1947-1990. Im shore u will know more. :thank you:

EzioAltaïr;3466581 said:
Better in fighting over a piece of land that won't really do them any benefit for sure. :rofl:

And of course better at proxy wars (until 1971), better at earning sanctions, etc, etc.

Is this yr habit to act like GOOF in every post or its in the genies to act crazy sometimes:lol:

india west of Radcliffe line is mine and usko leke rahoongi...:tongue:

Surkh zindabad..........................

loc-ind.gif

Ajtr ji, ye map toh bara acchha hain. But why not this-

avalisa-red-world.jpg

. . . . . . . . ? :lol:

Is this yr habit to act like GOOF in every post or its in the genies to act crazy sometimes:lol:

It's in my DNA to respond to a troll with a worse troll. I cannot help it, it's a reflex action. That's why you'll see a massive difference between my responses to various threads. :enjoy:

BTW, it's genes, not genies. I don't come flying out of lamp when you rub it. :P

LOL Economy, Social issues, National Moral, Media/TV, Even films bcoz i was actually told that in 1960s our films used to release in india n they used to do Quiet Good Bussiness in yr country against local films, im talking abt Waheed Murad, Mohammad Ali era.
In defence we used to be technologically well advance then yrs, Morally more Motivated then yrs n successful war results against yrs 1948,1965(u dont acceept out of yr delusion:lol: Well thats a separate issue) our currency used to b heavier then yrs. In just 1960 we had launched our first rocket into space its name was Rehber(u can find abt it in wikipedia) we were at that time 2nd or 3rd country in Asia to do that. Our Economical growth rate of 1960 was set as example for countries like South Korea who have developed from same model of that they r today.
These r the things which r coming in my mind now n 4 rest u can do yr own research n the backgrounds of Pakistan n India since 1947-1990. Im shore u will know more. :thank you:

Chodo kal ki batein,
Kal ki baat poranein,
Naye daud mein aaap likh rahe ho
girepan ki nayi kahani......:bounce:

oho ..... pata nahin kya bolti hai.

kabhi pushto mila ke punjabi aur saath mein hindi aur english ka tarrka.
ab mujhe poori pashto aur punjabi nahi aati.jo thoda bahut in-laws ke yaha rah kar logon se interact kar ke seekha woh hi ata hai.waise pdf ke andhra walon se poocho ke main unki telugu ka kaise murder karti hoon.......:D

Chodo kal ki batein,
Kal ki baat poranein,
Naye daud mein aaap likh rahe ho
girepan ki nayi kahani......:bounce:

Mind yr language Mr. all i wanted to say was that is just the matter of time that who is who......Nothing is permanent, but it seems ur countrymen only see the last 13 yrs of history only:lol: thats all.

We have shone the world that we can make a comeback in a record interval of time...LOL we did before n we can do that again this time it may not b as fast as before bcoz we r trying to revive our local industry n then give it a time to flourish it domestically then allow foreign investment thats y u see us to b so keen to make relations with our neighbours in the trade sectors we have even gave u MFN status as well. We dont wanna depend on foreign investment anymore which comes from West mostly. Thanks

something about Balochistan? what a bunch of loser indians you posters are

that would be analogous to an act of war. Noises about Khalistan have been dead since Nixon admin but the seeds of anger are still there (as they are in Assam and Bodoland). Dont ever forget that, fools.

india doesn't even need UN to raise Balochistan "issue" --- they are working covertly with the enemies of Pakistan (for several reasons of course, given its resources and its strategic importance to us).

Kashmir is an entirely different type of issue. Luckily, it's anti-india sentiment rather than ani-Pakistan sentiment that is widespread. Every day, calls for Azadi especially in the summer capital of the occupied territory.

india doesn't even need UN to raise Balochistan "issue" --- they are working covertly with the enemies of Pakistan (for several reasons of course, given its resources and its strategic importance to us).

And when asked to present any proof of that, Pakistan does not do so. If RAW is covertly helping Balochistan, then I'm really proud of them but I don't think they are.

Kashmir is an entirely different type of issue. Luckily, it's anti-india sentiment rather than ani-Pakistan sentiment that is widespread. Every day, calls for Azadi especially in the summer capital of the occupied territory.
[/QUOTE]

In a recent public poll, 43% of Kashmiris wanted independence (from both India and Pakistan). For some reason Pakistan does not get the fact into their head, that a very tiny percentage of Kashmiris like Pakistan.

It's not occupied, and the haters are free to leave. Instead they decide to blow up the non-haters. :(

ab mujhe poori pashto aur punjabi nahi aati.jo thoda bahut in-laws ke yaha rah kar logon se interact kar ke seekha woh hi ata hai.waise pdf ke andhra walon se poocho ke main unki telugu ka kaise murder karti hoon.......:D

u can come visit anytime to Pakistan to learn and perfect Pashto

forget telegu shmelegu

Back
Top Bottom