What's new

So What If Pakistan Showed Wrong Pic at UN, Supa Puwa India has Done Something Funnier

lol I can easy see your jumping on chair through your replies. Count the threads India made after india force to leave dokhlam than come back again here and let us know.

This is Pakistani forum and we will and can make as many threads as we like to correct our mistakes. Now you said you don't like to stay away at night but you do like to reply in a thread which you said that doesn't bother you. This is what is INDIAN is. TWO face.

Time pass. There is nothing else interesting. You won't last a second once there is an alternative :D

lol I can easy see your jumping on chair through your replies. Count the threads India made after india force to leave dokhlam than come back again here and let us know.

This is Pakistani forum and we will and can make as many threads as we like to correct our mistakes. Now you said you don't like to stay away at night but you do like to reply in a thread which you said that doesn't bother you. This is what is INDIAN is. TWO face.

Oh, by the way, every member is free to make a thread. That privilege is not limited by nationality. It is just that some of us feel bored saying the same thing over and over again. Big heads, big brains.....

So you prove Indian 'atrocities' in Kashmir by showing a victim in Palestine?

Till now I did believed that the girl that Pakistani diplomat showed was a Kashmiri and a pellet gun victim until exposed yesterday by Indian media. Now it seem all the pellet gun photos on net are fake.
The Kashmiris that were blinded by your terror-mata occupiers wish it was as fake and as funny as you repellent people are making out. A wrong pix does not mean you are innocent of your crimes against humanity. You have 700K terrorists roaming my land, oppressing and killing my people.

Of course in your la-la land, you are all invisible monkey terrorists...

We Could Just As Well Have Done That It Was A Mix Up Thats All.Does Not Mean Kashmiris Have Not Been Blinded
Be that as it may, as of now, the Pakistani representative at the UN showed the picture of a different conflict. You guys lost your credibility at that point. You can always try next year, assuming tensions don't die down before then.

The Kashmiris that were blinded by your terror-mata occupiers wish it was as fake and as funny as you repellent people are making out. A wrong pix does not mean you are innocent of your crimes against humanity. You have 700K terrorists roaming my land, oppressing and killing my people.

Of course in your la-la land, you are all invisible monkey terrorists...
I'm sorry but I think you mean MY land.....like part of MY country.
You see I can go to Kashmir any time I want, meet people, chat with our boys in uniform, visit the sites. You can do that too but you're gonna need a visa first. So yeah...MY land

We Could Just As Well Have Done That It Was A Mix Up Thats All.Does Not Mean Kashmiris Have Not Been Blinded

But it does set a bad precedent.
If the Pakistanis cannot be trusted to know the difference between Palestine and Kashmir, can they really be trusted to know the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter?!

Be that as it may, as of now, the Pakistani representative at the UN showed the picture of a different conflict. You guys lost your credibility at that point. You can always try next year, assuming tensions don't die down before then.

I'm sorry but I think you mean MY land.....like part of MY country.
You see I can go to Kashmir any time I want, meet people, chat with our boys in uniform, visit the sites. You can do that too but you're gonna need a visa first. So yeah...MY land
No you very much mistaken, you are entering occupied land, if it was your land you would not need 700K uniformed jahil thugs to keep it in your delusional world that it is your land. Don't worry one day the Indian jackboots will come of my people necks. TerrorMata your occupation of my people and land will come to an end. That is why the star and crescent flies in the valley and the tri-colour is spat upon.

No you very much mistaken, you are entering occupied land, if it was your land you would not need 700K uniformed jahil thugs to keep it in your delusional world that it is your land. Don't worry one day the Indian jackboots will come of my people necks. TerrorMata your occupation of my people and land will come to an end. That is why the star and crescent flies in the valley and the tri-colour is spat upon.

We no mistooken, you mistooken, plus you not count numbers very good. Less than 135,000 troops there, counting two divisions in Jammu, another seven divisions in Kashmir AND in Ladakh. Another 100,000 or so in counter-insurgency contingents drawn for short service from regular army units. Now jackboots at seats of pants of some, firmly on ground for others. That why star and crescent token of religious bigotry, tricolour is flag that offers jobs, employment, education, opportunity.

We no mistooken, you mistooken, plus you not count numbers very good. Less than 135,000 troops there, counting two divisions in Jammu, another seven divisions in Kashmir AND in Ladakh. Another 100,000 or so in counter-insurgency contingents drawn for short service from regular army units. Now jackboots at seats of pants of some, firmly on ground for others. That why star and crescent token of religious bigotry, tricolour is flag that offers jobs, employment, education, opportunity.
Unfortunately for you, the tricolour is the flag of tyranny, occupation, of double standards, it is the flag of terror and rapeistan. That is why the Kashmiri spits at it and the green is flown from the roofs. Don't worry my illiterate friend, your 700k jackbooted terrorists will be ousted one day.

Unfortunately for you, the tricolour is the flag of tyranny, occupation, of double standards, it is the flag of terror and rapeistan. That is why the Kashmiri spits at it and the green is flown from the roofs. Don't worry my illiterate friend, your 700k jackbooted terrorists will be ousted one day.

Say it three times.

It will all come true.

Say it three times.

It will all come true.
Ameen, we will get rid of you terrorists, all 700K uniformed thugs from my lands. You should believe it too. I know you are bemused by all this, how can a weak occupied land such as J&K be free from terrormata occupation? It will happen for we too will also make a tryst with our own destiny.

Ameen, we will get rid of you terrorists, all 700K uniformed thugs from my lands. You should believe it too. I know you are bemused by all this, how can a weak occupied land such as J&K be free from terrormata occupation? It will happen for we too will also make a tryst with our own destiny.

I am sure you have the possibility. But not in this millennium.

What are the rapistanis celebrating here? Terror Papa Modi's own BJP is very well known for using fake or photo shopped pics.

Read and enjoy.

How fake photos became a part of the BJP's social media narrative
In the age of digital communication, it is important to cross check news before sharing it online. Here are a few instances when BJP leaders fell in the trap of fake news.

By IndiaToday.in |
July 9, 2017
fake-news-xl_070917115508.jpg

PM Narendra Modi's internet presence and persona has made him the second most followed politician on Twitter. As a result, BJP and its supporters sometimes overstep their freedom to use the internet and share photos and news without confirming the sources.

In the past, fake, photoshopped images have been shared that led to the spread of fake news and violence in some cases, while some images are just used to portray Modi as the one true leader of India.

Chandigarh stalking incident, where a woman -- Varnika Kundu -- accused Vikas Barala, son of Haryana BJP chief Subhash Barala, and his friend of stalking her in the streets of Chandigarh on August 5 midnight, has become the talk of the town. Kundu chose to speak up against the BJP chief's son, filed a complaint following which Barala and his friend was arrested. They were soon let off on bail as the cops dropped two non-bailable charges initially registered against them. Kundu's father, Virender Kundu, an IAS officer, made the family's stand clear through a Facebook post saying they will fight till they get justice. Meanwhile, there has been an attempt on social media to malign Varnika's character by using photos of her, some with male friends and some that shows she drinks, with an intent to say that she ASKED FOR IT.

Earlier, the arrest of a man for sharing the still of a Bhojpuri film as a photo of the Basirhat violence in Bengal has once again brought into spotlight the use of fake images and videos. The same image was also shared by BJP Haryana leader Vijeta Malik who, along with the photo, commented on the worrying state of Hindus in Bengal.

Here is a look at some of the fake photos shared and spread by BJP leaders and supporters:

VICTIM-SHAMING IN CHANDIGARH STALKING CASE

Resorting to victim-shaming when women choose to report crimes is common in India. A Supreme Court advocate tweeted, "So called victim daughter of IAS from Chandigarh with Vikas Barala. This story is as true as like Jasleen Kaur of Delhi & of Rohtak Sisters", along with a photo of Varnika with two of her friends.

Shaina NC, Maharashtra BJP's Treasurer and Spokesperson, lifted and shared the photo the advocate shared, and along with the image, lifted his words too.

shainaone_080717071505.png

She then claimed that her Twitter account was hacked and requested all to ignore the tweets from her handle. Twitter users believe her account was not hacked and that her claim was just a damage-control attempt.

shaina_080717075912.jpg

PHOTO OF OLD MAN USED DURING GORKHALAND VIOLENCE

In June 2017, an image of an old man with blood all over his face was shared all over social media 'alleging' that the old man was attacked during the violence in Darjeeling. The image is used to raise dissent against Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Bannerjee portraying how the Mamata government was beating up Gorkha soldiers.

The photo was widely shared on Twitter, even by famous personalities like Major Gaurav Arya.

The image is of Col. DK Rai who passed away in March 2017. The photograph was taken in 2008 during a Gorkhaland protest. When this photo was clicked, West Bengal CM was Buddhadeb Bhattacharya.

KERALA BJP LEADER USES FAKE COW SLAUGHTER PHOTO

Kerala BJP leader K Surendran shared a Facebook post in May, 2017 condemning cow slaughter in the state. In a disturbing image posted by Surendran, corpses of cows are seen lying on the side of the road.

surendran_053017015117_070917115359.png

Here is a close translation of what Surendran said in his Facebook post: "The State government should immediately take necessary measures to curb beef festivals organised across the state by youth organisations affiliated to the left, the Congress and certain "terrorist" organisations. Beef distributed during these festivals are not purchased from legal slaughter houses and in many places cattle is being slaughtered in public, openly flouting the law. Such incidents instill fear in common people and make them uncomfortable and is being done to provoke people. Anti-social elements and "terrorists" are taking advantage of the current scenario. Devaswom minister consuming cow meat in public has hurt the sentiments of many people. Ministers and responsible social workers should distance themselves from such horrific protests. People have the right to protest, but it will be better for all if people behind such protests refrain themselves. I request everyone involved not to force nationalistic organisations to counter this."

In reality, that photo was not from Kerala. The photo posted by Surendran was cropped, but the real photograph found on the internet showed the boards in the background. The names of the shops are written in bangla, which clearly means that the photo is either from some parts of West Bengal or Bangladesh.

BABUL SUPRIYO SHARES WRONG PHOTO OF BUS STAND

Union Minister Babul Supriyo shared a representational image of how a bus stand in Rajkot was supposed to look saying that the bus stand has already been inaugurated. As a result, the minister received a lot of ire from the Twitterverse.

Eventually, he admitted that he did not cross check the image forwarded to him by a friend and admitted to his mistake. And he was trolled even more.

SAMBIT PATRA SHARES PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE OF INDIAN SOLDIERS

BJP Spokesperson Sambit Patra in an interview with an English news channel in 2016 shared a photoshopped image with the viewers. In a debate about the central government's order to install the Indian national flag in central universities, Patra showed an image on his tablet. The image showed Indian soldiers hoisting the national flag.

According to Sambit Patra, the image was of "Indian jawans, Indian soldiers dying, but holding up the tricolour, at the border".
The image was actually an iconic image taken by photojournalist Joe Rosenthal in 1945. The Pultizer prize winning photograph title "Raising the flag at Iwo Jima" was taken during the final months of World War II.

BJP LEADER SHARES PHOTO FROM GUJARAT RIOTS

BJP Spokesperson Nupur Sharma shared a call for protest against the violence in West Bengal. She shared a photograph which was originally taken during the Gujarat riots in 2002 in which BJP was the biggest perpetrator.

Speak-up because it is already too late! Join in at 5 PM today at Jantar Mantar #SaveBengal#SaveHinduspic.twitter.com/QU5ZT1HkUt

- Nupur Sharma (@NupurSharmaBJP) July 8, 2017

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...kerala-cow-beef-yogi-adityanath/1/997740.html

Ok fine lets have a deal we are Portuguese supapowa and you guys are flashing supapowa :enjoy:

You are only chutyapa supa puwa. We are fine without being a supa puwa.

Now I have doubts over all those photos. Because until now that Palestine girl was the face of Kashmiri pellet gun victims. I have seen her so many times that even I assumed she was the victim. Now I guess many of those photos are planted and some may be Photoshopped.

Anyway, two good things happened...first now world will think Kashmir to be an ego battle between India and Pakistan rather than a human right issue.

Second, India doesn't have to talk to Pakistan after all the Hullabaloo that happened at UNGA. There is one thing that India hates is to talk to Pakistan especially on Kashmir. Now forget talks for next one decade.

You have doubts because you are delusional and don't have enough moral strength to accept truth. Here is something from your own media:

Pakistan showed a wrong image at UNGA, but Kashmir’s pellet woes are real

http://www.hindustantimes.com/opini...es-are-real/story-3swkKdrW2mTldifKgyVRXK.html

I am sure even this news report from your own media won't be able to remove your doubts. It is because of lack of morality in you and your character. You would continue to have your doubts and continue to live with your lies.

As for talks. I am that person who opposes all kinds of talks/dialogue with you and your people. Let alone at government level, I even oppose bharati presence on this forum. I don't want you or any bharati talking to my people. Not even one of them.

You along with your country and your nation are fascists to the core. Talking to fascists is useless. It was useless with fascist Nazi Germany and it is useless with fascists India too. You are talking a decade. I want no more talks till your country can cure itself from cancer of fascism. If it takes few centuries. Then be it. No talks for next few centuries to come.

Back
Top Bottom