What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

In Delhi it is not. I started studying in Delhi from 10th, Sanskrit wasn't any of my Subject. :sick:

No idea about Delhi, in other state boards of Hindi states Sanskrit is compulsory. BTW mine was CBSE with Hindi, English and Sanskrit.

Why not Chinese you know cuz CHINA? You get so many job prospects from learning Sanskrit. NOT. what a retard of a minister. Go back to your fucking saas bahu serials twat

In Delhi it is not. I started studying in Delhi from 10th, Sanskrit wasn't any of my Subject. :sick:
which school you tell me as far i know hindi and sanskrit are optional in tenth class

which school you tell me as far i know hindi and sanskrit are optional in tenth class

It was a Convent School. As far as I remember, their wasn't a single student in my class studying Sanskrit.

Having German is kind of unusual as German is spoken only in Germany or may be surrounding areas. English is widespread, then Spanish, French, Portuguese and then anything else comes. I wonder who made that decision.

It was a Convent School. As far as I remember, their wasn't a single student in my class studying Sanskrit.

In class 9 or 10 one have to chose between Hindi or Sanskrit, many prefer Sanskrit for scoring, other prefer less scoring Hindi.

No idea about Delhi, in other state boards of Hindi states Sanskrit is compulsory. BTW mine was CBSE with Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
Sanskrit is compulsary till 8th after that you can chose between hindi(regional language)/sanskrit.

I think many state boards allow only 2 languages in 9-10th.

I enrolled in class 10th, don't have any Idea if it was there before 10th standard or not. My school had option of other supplementary language ex: Spanish German, don't know about Sanskrit.

Back
Top Bottom