What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

In CBSE board their is a choice btw hindi and Sanskrit common in almost every school i get to know except few.there few exceptions are also available but basically kids choose mostly Sanskrit as it more scoring than Hindi.

My was CBSE Board - No Sanskrit That's I'm sure. I wanted to Study Russian instead of Hindi, but wasn't available. However, they had two options for Hindi - Course A and B. One was easier and other was difficult. I enrolled in easier one and only manage to score 33 Marks. :sick:

Smriti Irani should focus on creating jobs for ppl who know Sanskrit that will be a better way to rejuvenate it.

russian population is decreasing..in future russia reqiure huge expacts,it proffessional,skilled workers,labourers...it is also our biggest defence and space partner..so le arning russian in school level will be good decision ....
Even Russian and Mandarin does not make sense. It makes you focused for a country only. Languages should be useful if they were spoken in many country.
n

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom