What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Unibodies are not an issue anymore.

Key combinations are implemented to restart or power-off the phone even if it hangs. My Xperia SL does this at least.

Plus, I find the SIII the best smartphone so far in terms of screen quality, processing power, graphics and size. It manages to put 4.8" screen into a casing that fits in most pockets. No competition by far. Z10/Xperia Z/HTC One are going to be dwarfed by Samsung once again.

I also appreciate Samsung's policy of not locking the phone's bootloader, allowing for maximum customizations without any hindrances.

Nokia_Prototype_Real_Steel_2.jpg

Nokia Prototype From Real Steel Movie Features Android Capacitive Buttons, MeeGo Icons | Concept Phones

Nokia Lumia 920 or 820..............920 have Best camera today as compare to any other mobile.. good looks ...it's great.

Samsung S-series............ Samsung mobiles have low durability .. Camera not very good as compare to Price.. Lifetime is low ..

Apple...It's not designed for Indian subcontinent , its American Phone designed particularity for them....
and it's "Outdated" Recent comment of blackberry CEO....and i am agree with it. I hate Apple... only use U can make impression in people . Great disappointment after purchasing.

Sony............not much Idea .... But don't trust Sony in Mobile field .

Nokia Lumia 920 or 820..............920 have Best camera today as compare to any other mobile.. good looks ...it's great.

Samsung S-series............ Samsung mobiles have low durability .. Camera not very good as compare to Price.. Lifetime is low ..

Apple...It's not designed for Indian subcontinent , its American Phone designed particularity for them....
and it's "Outdated" Recent comment of blackberry CEO....and i am agree with it. I hate Apple... only use U can make impression in people . Great disappointment after purchasing.

I must seriously disagree with you on samsung mobile durability and lifetime . And the best camera don't belong to lumia 920 it belong to nokia purview

The highest MP rating for a cameraphone goes with Pureview and the best overall quality is with N8.
Lumia cameras have fallen behind the competition.

Samsung mobiles are one of the most durable and good looking. Galaxy series boasts one of the best cameras in the market (apart from the N8).

Agree with Apple issues --> Pricey junk

Sony relies on a mix between quality and price. It's not the best, but it's not the most expensive either.

What we need is to move away from phones and start work on implanted brain chips so I can check my gmail a lot quicker.

Choose a smart phone which has all the requirement you need. If you go for expensive and extra features you face crashing of OS or software hanging. Though I have Samsung Galaxy Grand lolz :P

s3 is better than z10 in most of the reviews i've read

htc one is good but the unibody in which i cant remove the battery to restart the phone is something which has held me back from buying it.. so I am waiting for the windows phones atm

Why would need to have your battery removed to restart a phone? Have you ever heard any Iphone customer facing this problem? It beats the whole purpose of having a quality phone.

Wait for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 if they will get it where you live, or wait for Motorola to come out with new devices in partnership with google. They are coming with fantastic new Nexus phones built quality by Motorola. Whatever you do give it till about June-August where many new phones will pop out.

I would also recommend Note 3 if you want a phone and a tablet- phablet. It is rumored to be around 6 inches for screen size and will save you money rather than buying a phone and a tablet. I have the Note 2, it's a really nice phone all around and I like it most for reading.

I would also recommend Note 3 if you want a phone and a tablet- phablet. It is rumored to be around 6 inches for screen size and will save you money rather than buying a phone and a tablet. I have the Note 2, it's a really nice phone all around and I like it most for reading.

Just Got Samsung galaxy Note 10.1, Guide Me What I Need It To Run Faster, & Can Hve Videos Running Without Stoppege, Crunttly I Am Using It On A Monthly Plan But, which Includes Phone Service Too, so It Means Its On The run On Sim Crad of The Phone?
Everyone Says To Me, Its Very Good? Bt For Me, its Looking Complicated?
Thanks good Advise needed Vry Much!

Just Got Samsung galaxy Note 10.1, Guide Me What I Need It To Run Faster, & Can Hve Videos Running Without Stoppege, Crunttly I Am Using It On A Monthly Plan But, which Includes Phone Service Too, so It Means Its On The run On Sim Crad of The Phone?
Everyone Says To Me, Its Very Good? Bt For Me, its Looking Complicated?
Thanks good Advise needed Vry Much!

I think it's a pretty fast tablet all around, I recommend you don't root it yet. Try just looking around the settings and getting familiar with the android OS. Have fun with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom