What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I am in a contract with Verizon and even wihout contract I would stick with Verizon as they are the only ones who has a good network in US. But Verizon is CDMA tech based while Sony makes phones only for GSM though they are making good phones after buying out Ericsson. Especially the Experia range are pretty good phones.

best point about ericsson is that they will provide you best feature and quality phones at affordable cost.in PAK,IND AND USA..everyone is not rich enough to afford 65,000 55,000 nokia lumia and htc phones..

best point about ericsson is that they will provide you best feature and quality phones at affordable cost.in PAK,IND AND USA..everyone is not rich enough to afford 65,000 55,000 nokia lumia and htc phones..

Even I am not going to plunk $600 for a phone. That is why I got into a contract as I can get a phone for $99 to $199.

All Samsung, Sony, LG and HTC devices running Android use Google's PlayStore, which is a giant compared to Apple's prison-store.
I know i used it But In app store You can find lot better options
For example Speed cams you can Find it for free and can use it every where
On Playstore you cant find much and they dont even work every where which few work you have to pay

Even I am not going to plunk $600 for a phone. That is why I got into a contract as I can get a phone for $99 to $199.

But If you are a traveler that's not good for You Bcz many companies dont Work in other countries And you wont be able to change your operator

On Playstore you cant find much and they dont even work every where which few work you have to pay

But If you are a traveler that's not good for You Bcz many companies dont Work in other countries And you wont be able to change your operator

That is true. But my carrier has international coverage package which I pay for that month I travel.

I can't believe that PlayStore doesn't have what you need :what:

Then I guess, it all comes down to user preference in the end. I like the iPhone screen resolution, but even that is outgunned by the heavy-weight droids like Xperia Z and S4

PS: Android's biggest advantage is you can find pirated apps and install them normally, it is a bit harder with iOS though. ;)

Samsung gaaxy s3 is the best. I got Iphone 5 but same old borring display so i prefer S3 as it got wide range of functions.

The days of apple arent over as long as developers keep developing better looking and better working iOS apps. Android doesn't have that uniform look which iOS or its apps have so i say go with an iOS device

What's your personal verdict?

I used the Z10 of a friend, and it hung up quite a few times while playing some games. The screen slide felt a bit slow as compared to the SIII and also feels very slow in general usage.

The SIII also offers more practicality and versatility IMO, or maybe that is just because I am more familiar with the SIII and Android family.

In the end, I think that the Z10 hasn't lived up to all the hype that it had garnered, just as the Iphone5 which failed to live up to the hype.

s3 is better than z10 in most of the reviews i've read

htc one is good but the unibody in which i cant remove the battery to restart the phone is something which has held me back from buying it.. so I am waiting for the windows phones atm

s3 is better than z10 in most of the reviews i've read

htc one is good but the unibody in which i cant remove the battery to restart the phone is something which has held me back from buying it.. so I am waiting for the windows phones atm

I don't think that should be a really big factor...?

The polycarbonate unibody is a plus IMO, added durability. I am a big fan of the SIII and other Samsungs, but they kind of feel fragile (not that it deters me from the Samsung, but you just get a flimsy feeling).

And isn't the phone reset by holding the home button for long???

my s1 used to freeze a lot and I had to remove the battery to restart it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom