What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I think it's a pretty fast tablet all around, I recommend you don't root it yet. Try just looking around the settings and getting familiar with the android OS. Have fun with it. :)

Friend, I Am Just A Normal User, No I Hvnt Rooted It Yet, & Really Dont Know What That Means, Or How To Root It Out? & Yes Every One Says Same Things Its Dam Fast?

Friend, I Am Just A Normal User, No I Hvnt Rooted It Yet, & Really Dont Know What That Means, Or How To Root It Out? & Yes Every One Says Same Things Its Dam Fast?

Rooting is like giving yourself Admin access to your android phone. But if you don't know how to do it right it could ruin it it. I don't root my phone, it's complicated and I'm fine the way my phone is. So have fun with it. If you have any clear questions you can ask me and others here.

Just Got Samsung galaxy Note 10.1, Guide Me What I Need It To Run Faster, & Can Hve Videos Running Without Stoppege, Crunttly I Am Using It On A Monthly Plan But, which Includes Phone Service Too, so It Means Its On The run On Sim Crad of The Phone?
Everyone Says To Me, Its Very Good? Bt For Me, its Looking Complicated?
Thanks good Advise needed Vry Much!

Relax...
It looks complicated but it's really simple. You'll get used to it in a few days. Then you'll be running it like a pro !!
Your tab has GSM service so you can use Sim card also.

PS: You don't need to make it faster, it's already really good. Samsung tabs are a great choice.

Which one? If you have Micromaxx available in Pakistan, they have better phone in the same price range.

Micromaxx (India) and Qmobile (Pakistan) are the same thing basically. I personally prefer Nokia in the feature phone segment like Ashas. But Qmobile smartphones are better than Nokia's smartphones because they run on Android.

Buy Nokia 3310 - no addiction other than snakes game and enjoy your life

I miss my 3310. :cry:
One of the best phones ever created.

Micromaxx (India) and Qmobile (Pakistan) are the same thing basically. I personally prefer Nokia in the feature phone segment like Ashas. But Qmobile smartphones are better than Nokia's smartphones because they run on Android.

Few of my cousins warned me that they are not durable and die quickly. Is this true? BTW which Qmobile product is similar to Micromax A89?

Few of my cousins warned me that they are not durable and die quickly. Is this true? BTW which Qmobile product is similar to Micromax A89?

They're both low quality compared to the big brands. But the pricing seems to be fair enough. Qmobiles are selling like hot cakes in Pakistan.

The Noir series from Q is actually all android based and one of them looks like it with similar functions as well. It was mentioned somewhere earlier, I think.

Go for Q A10 The best phone for me.. i preferred it on IPHONE 4s..

7rTzvrZ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
According to rumours: Probably end of this year.

Rumours were mid year.... and now end of the year!

Any iPhone lovers like to share, which app they like most or found useful?

Pantech Sky Vega Racer A-830L
is the best phone from Korea.
its approximately round about Rs.15000/- used with dule core 1.5
SUper IPS HD dispaly 1 GB ram 12 GB Room
Andorid ICS/JB

If u r looking Galaxy-4 or Iphone-5 than

Chk Pantech Sky Vega Irion A-870L
with 2TB Room 2 GB Ram
Quad Core Processor

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom