What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

do you guys know if i can get an iphone 3g or an android in around 10k? is iphone 3g still in the market?

Samsung Galaxy Folder tipped as Android flip phone
bOQqJRt.jpg

http://pocketnow.com/2013/07/16/samsung-galaxy-folder
Samsung outs a dual-touchscreen Android flip phone for China
0aVab6B.jpg

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_outs_a_dualtouchscreen_android_flip_phone_for_china-news-4358.php

Okay all you tech geeks...HTC One or a Samaung option?

I am tired of Samsung to be honest, the shape ia repeated as well...the HTC One's biggest appeal is the shape and unibody design. Screen is excellent, so is sound and camera. 2 GB RAM and 1.7 ghz core ia great, and the cool IR blaster...but the storage let's it down. But I aint a hard user who downloads full books on phones. Just casual songs and photos.

I don't want to do any of that programming and jacking up stuff that Samsung is famous for...

So what do you people think? Has anybody used an HTC One?

I've read a lot of reviews on the net, and almost all say HTC One is the best Android phone on the market today.

So whats the verdict?

Okay all you tech geeks...HTC One or a Samaung option?

I am tired of Samsung to be honest, the shape ia repeated as well...the HTC One's biggest appeal is the shape and unibody design. Screen is excellent, so is sound and camera. 2 GB RAM and 1.7 ghz core ia great, and the cool IR blaster...but the storage let's it down. But I aint a hard user who downloads full books on phones. Just casual songs and photos.

I don't want to do any of that programming and jacking up stuff that Samsung is famous for...

So what do you people think? Has anybody used an HTC One?

I've read a lot of reviews on the net, and almost all say HTC One is the best Android phone on the market today.

So whats the verdict?

tech geeks will mostly say samsung however if you dont need such a high tech phone, the one looks better -- htc says that the camera is better than other higher mega pixel phone cameras

tech geeks will mostly say samsung however if you dont need such a high tech phone, the one looks better -- htc says that the camera is better than other higher mega pixel phone cameras

Actually the One is no slouch in performance either...

My point was that the techno geeks do those overclocking things and stuff like that on the Samsung (my cousin recently bricked his new Note 2 while doing it)...but I ain't gonna do that.

BTW, have you ever used an HTC?

Actually the One is no slouch in performance either...

My point was that the techno geeks do those overclocking things and stuff like that on the Samsung (my cousin recently bricked his new Note 2 while doing it)...but I ain't gonna do that.

BTW, have you ever used an HTC?
I would like to wage a war against you if you said HTC One is crappy?

Get your weapons ready

I would like to wage a war against you if you said HTC One is crappy?

Get your weapons ready

My friend....I am rooting for HTC One!!!

I have got tired of Samsung...the same old body being repeated...wash and rinse, and repeat!

I honestly can't get the physical difference b/w the different Samsungs...

I did a lot of googling, and HTC One was the best, but when I went to the shop, the shopkeepers said Samsung lain samsung...then they said no resale value for HTC, but I would change the phone after probably 3 years!!!

What do you have BTW?

yes -- however I switched to samsung -- right now i am waiting for some good foldable androids

Which HTC?

I have got tired of Samsung...the same old body being repeated...wash and rinse, and repeat!

I did a lot of googling, and HTC One was the best, but when I went to the shop, the shopkeepers said Samsung lain samsung...then they said no resale value for HTC, but I would change the phone after probably 3 years!!!

What do you have BTW?

Which HTC?

I have HTC One since last few months. It's a great phone to hold. I use Next Launcher so the original operating system doesn't matter. I used Galaxy S2 & S3. Tested S4 which is also a great phone but HTC One is a better choice if you have been bored of using Galaxy series. Otherwise Galaxy remains a great phone and if you use both HTC One and Galaxy S4, you get similar user experience.

I have HTC One since last few months. It's a great phone to hold. I use Next Launcher so the original operating system doesn't matter. I used Galaxy S2 & S3. Tested S4 which is also a great phone but HTC One is a better choice if you have been bored of using Galaxy series. Otherwise Galaxy remains a great phone and if you use both HTC One and Galaxy S4, you get similar user experience.

Yeh hui na baat!:D

As you said, I am tired of the Galaxy series.

BTW, how much of the memory do you use? You have 16GB or 32GB?

And also, what do you think about the new HTC sense?

What do you have BTW?

Which HTC?

i hav been told by many that HTC phones aint durable at all :cry: they just attractive n thats it:undecided:

i hav been told by many that HTC phones aint durable at all :cry: they just attractive n thats it:undecided:

The unibody metal casing does the job very well...it ain't a Nokia 3310, but it's better than that cheap plastic on Samsung.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom