What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

In anyone's into using lots of different software and expects better features from his/her smartphone, then Android is the choice. Having fun with smartphones is second nature to Android-users.

Windows also offers a lot of features, but pales in comparison to Android's immense apps market, games and other goodies like Custom ROMS etc.

iPhones are not worth the price despite their good looks and aesthetic feel of the iOS. iTunes dependence and lack of enough free/cracked apps is another problem. Plus Apple's big brother approach is bothersome.

In anyone's into using lots of different software and expects better features from his/her smartphone, then Android is the choice. Having fun with smartphones is second nature to Android-users.

Windows also offers a lot of features, but pales in comparison to Android's immense apps market, games and other goodies like Custom ROMS etc.

iPhones are not worth the price despite their good looks and aesthetic feel of the iOS. iTunes dependence and lack of enough free/cracked apps is another problem. Plus Apple's big brother approach is bothersome.

Not to mention no bt, sd, NFC etc

I am electronics engineer and acc. to me. buy any phone which suits your requirement. All are good. But just compare the price.

im glad the days of apple is over, i just hated how people bought apply at expense of waste of money(kia haraam ke paise arahe hain kia, i mean aside looks and iOS, the application is nearly the same, it just looks like apple has advanced technology but the application is just the same) and freedom, how can one buy the same laptop at double price with lower config, its crazy

glad samsung kicked apple out

im glad the days of apple is over, i just hated how people bought apply at expense of waste of money(kia haraam ke paise arahe hain kia, i mean aside looks and iOS, the application is nearly the same, it just looks like apple has advanced technology but the application is just the same) and freedom, how can one buy the same laptop at double price with lower config, its crazy

glad samsung kicked apple out

But apples App store is better Way better then samsung

Samsung is really good, right now I have an HTC inspire and Samsung Galaxy S2. Both are great phones, my friend had a Iphone but he also changed to Samsung so you should give it a try and see if you like samsung phones. Otherwise HTC is also really good.

Waiting for S4. HTC has couple of good phones but the problem is their own UI which they lay on top of andtoid OS is a junk.

Waiting for S4. HTC has couple of good phones but the problem is their own UI which they lay on top of andtoid OS is a junk.

HTC CAMERA is also not good...best is sony ericsson phone range because they are durable too....

HTC CAMERA is also not good...best is sony ericsson phone range because they are durable too....

I am in a contract with Verizon and even wihout contract I would stick with Verizon as they are the only ones who has a good network in US. But Verizon is CDMA tech based while Sony makes phones only for GSM though they are making good phones after buying out Ericsson. Especially the Experia range are pretty good phones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom