What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I want you to do your research look for something that can do more than just surfing.

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 64GB is $799 I do not know what it would cost with Taxes though but it is complete OS..
Screen: 12” ClearType Full HD Plus
Resolution: 2160 x 1440
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Touch: Multi-touch
Battery Life
Up to 9 hours of web browsing 14 hours with separate keyboard
Storage/RAM
64GB storage with 4GB RAM
Processor 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3
TPM Chip for enterprise security
Network
Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11ac/802.11 a/b/g/n
Bluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy technology
Ports
Full-size USB 3.0
microSD™ card reader
Headset jack
Mini DisplayPort
Cover port
Software
Windows 8.1 Pro
Cameras, Video and Audio
5.0 megapixel rear-facing camera
5.0 megapixel front-facing camera
Stereo microphones
Stereo speakers with Dolby® sound
Sensors
Ambient light sensor
Accelerometer
Gyroscope
Magnetometer
Kickstand positions
Multiple

surface 3 has great specs. and so is the price !!

Anybody tried out the HTC One(m8)?

camera is disappointing .. rest same as last year HTC One !

surface 3 has great specs. and so is the price !!

camera is disappointing .. rest same as last year HTC One !

I've heard not so many good things about the camera. As long as it isn't miserable for normal pictures or selfies?

Are you sure? I heard it was improved over the last one. I want to get that phone, do you think I should wait it off for something else?

I don't want any samsung product btw. The Moto X looks appealing.

its quite snappy. no lag and can play asphalt 8 : airborne real good. dont go by paid reviewers. visit a store and check ur self.

I am waiting for Micromax Window phone. Currently using Canvas 4.

I've heard not so many good things about the camera. As long as it isn't miserable for normal pictures or selfies?

Are you sure? I heard it was improved over the last one. I want to get that phone, do you think I should wait it off for something else?

I don't want any samsung product btw. The Moto X looks appealing.

Wait for next version of HTC [M9] I am sure they are working on main stream camera technology after their failed attempt on M8 camera. I would have bought it but camera and processor are disappointing. Another problem with HTC is they release their product a couple of months before samsung and later on get to know their processor is not only slower but older thus HTC should need to have two devices with different specs that should be released a week after samsung.

Personally I hate large phones anything above 5.2" is crap i can't imagine what it would be like in next 2 years phones as large as 7 inch:hitwall:...

Wait for next version of HTC [M9] I am sure they are working on main stream camera technology after their failed attempt on M8 camera. I would have bought it but camera and processor are disappointing. Another problem with HTC is they release their product a couple of months before samsung and later on get to know their processor is not only slower but older thus HTC should need to have two devices with different specs that should be released a week after samsung.

Personally I hate large phones anything above 5.2" is crap i can't imagine what it would be like in next 2 years phones as large as 7 inch:hitwall:...

I heard the processor was great actually. As long as the camera is decent I'm fine with that.

I already have a phone with a 5.5 inch screen so I'm used to that.:D

I want a 5.0" phone, I feel like the HTC would suit me. Unless a new moto x is released.

I heard the processor was great actually. As long as the camera is decent I'm fine with that.

I already have a phone with a 5.5 inch screen so I'm used to that.:D

I want a 5.0" phone, I feel like the HTC would suit me. Unless a new moto x is released.

5.0 to 5.2 is what I am looking for in coming months, that samsung note 4 I heard would be ridiculously large maybe 5.8 inch.

This year is disappointing specially from Nokia-Microsoft when it comes to specs.

iPhone 5s. Nothing else would do. Simple as that! :D

I have rejected iPhone and with iOS 7/8 they are heavily inspired and copied from Android and Window Phone OSs. But also my reason is I am not interested to be lockdown in Apple world with no freedom.

Dude, all mobile OS in the world are inspired by iOS........ completely opposite of what you are saying.......... though, I maybe biassed, as I have always used Apple.... from 1980's till now.

I have rejected iPhone and with iOS 7/8 they are heavily inspired and copied from Android and Window Phone OSs. But also my reason is I am not interested to be lockdown in Apple world with no freedom.

Dude, all mobile OS in the world are inspired by iOS........ completely opposite of what you are saying.......... though, I maybe biassed, as I have always used Apple.... from 1980's till now.

I disagree, I won't call you biased. I have never used apple for personal home/office uses and will never be using it but i have extensive research regarding it, I will remain user of powerful Windows OS and its associated Eco System and further extending it to Android. My brother is however apple loyal.

Last edited:
I want you to do your research look for something that can do more than just surfing.

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 64GB is $799 I do not know what it would cost with Taxes though but it is complete OS..
Screen: 12” ClearType Full HD Plus
Resolution: 2160 x 1440
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Touch: Multi-touch
Battery Life
Up to 9 hours of web browsing 14 hours with separate keyboard
Storage/RAM
64GB storage with 4GB RAM
Processor 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3
TPM Chip for enterprise security
Network
Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11ac/802.11 a/b/g/n
Bluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy technology
Ports
Full-size USB 3.0
microSD™ card reader
Headset jack
Mini DisplayPort
Cover port
Software
Windows 8.1 Pro
Cameras, Video and Audio
5.0 megapixel rear-facing camera
5.0 megapixel front-facing camera
Stereo microphones
Stereo speakers with Dolby® sound
Sensors
Ambient light sensor
Accelerometer
Gyroscope
Magnetometer
Kickstand positions
Multiple

Thanks alot bro, actually i don't want a laptop style tablet---actually i have one Gamer PC wich cost me a fortune( more than1400€), wanted to play BF4, and i think i played only once :lol: and i have a great HP laptop. Now I want a pure tablet, actually the design of the Z2 tablet seduce me alot. i want IOS or android system, don't like wandows system (i already have on my laptop), did you have any other suggestion please. And lastly i don't want to spend more than 500€ :(

Anyone has Xperia Z2?

Is that the waterproof one? If it is, I had a friend who has it. It has a very crisp and high hd screen. The processor is flawless, it has a neat build to it. It's not a cheap build like Samsung.

You can shoot videos underwater. You wouldn't be disappointed with it.

Back
Top Bottom