What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

note3 vs passport?
@Hyperion

will treat myself in a week or two in kushy of house completion -- mi3 was rejected cuz of no removable battery, expandable memory

BlackBerry Passport smart keyboard demoed in a video - GSMArena.com news

BlackBerry Passport specs get revealed in detail - GSMArena.com news

have used p800, p1, e680i with stylus
JuSW6XW.jpg

perhaps the most beautiful phone ive ever used... and lg prada

Mate, I'd love to give you my opinion, however, I've never used anything other than Apple (in smart phone arena)........... old phones included Ericsson and Nokia, which ones? Don't even remember their exact names.

Btw, many many many congrats on completion of your house. May Allah bless you with all the happiness in your new home, and in life. Amen! :-)

P.S. Where have you been lala??? :)

note3 vs passport?
@Hyperion

will treat myself in a week or two in kushy of house completion -- mi3 was rejected cuz of no removable battery, expandable memory

BlackBerry Passport smart keyboard demoed in a video - GSMArena.com news

BlackBerry Passport specs get revealed in detail - GSMArena.com news

have used p800, p1, e680i with stylus

Pakistani Lads,

Suggest a non-iOS smart phone in 25k-30k range. Should be Android or Windows.

Thanks.

Pakistani Lads,

Suggest a non-iOS smart phone in 25k-30k range. Should be Android or Windows.

Thanks.
Moto G ( from RS 18000 to 21000) is the best medicore android smartphone out there..I used one and then got three for relatives :D

If you can spend little bit more then LG G2 and lg nexus 5 are good option

edge to edge screen? lovely. but Abhi to yahan aya hee nahi ? is it available here in Pakistan?
Its not GSM device and will not work on any GSM network. Its just for spring sorry sprints usa
Edge to edge technology is nothing new. LG G2 and G3 offer better specifation and screen to size ratio than any other phone

Moto G ( from RS 18000 to 21000) is the best medicore android smartphone out there..I used one and then got three for relatives :D

If you can spend little bit more then LG G2 and lg nexus 5 are good option

moto g is not mediocre in fact is nearly in the high end range with all the bells and whistles it carries.

I don't know why but everytime I buy a latest technology Mobile phone I choose a japanese one and everytime sony..

I like the design and the quality of the phones..
I really wanted to support koreans but I did not like samsung S4 or Note sorry they did not have what I desired.. if I had really more money then I would buy a samsung phone and change it when a new version comes out..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom