What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

@p(-)0ENiX
I switched to iPhone 6 ....finally. :-)
Frankly I don't feel much of a difference in its performance after the latest update I had received on my iPhone 4S. One reason why I don't feel much difference is because everything from iPhone 4s (my apps to contacts and every other phone settings) was moved as it is to iPhone 6.You gotta believe it when I say tat safari had the same pages signed as in my old phone.
I'm super happy with its screen size and it's feather weight.
And thanks! :)

Last edited:
@p(-)0ENiX
I switched to iPhone 6 ....finally. :-)
Frankly I don't feel much of a difference in its performance after the latest update I had received on my iPhone 4S. One reason why I don't feel much difference is because everything from iPhone 4s (my apps to contacts and every other phone settings) was moved as it is to iPhone 6.You gotta believe it when I say tat safari had the same pages signed as in my old phone.
I'm super happy with its screen size and it's feather weight.
And thanks! :)

Congratulations on your purchase! I thought you would have chosen the iPhone 6 Plus, but in any case enjoy using your new device. :)

Try playing some games or using more demanding applications if you want to notice the performance difference. Infinity Blade 3 is a game worth checking out in my opinion.

Personally, I got the Galaxy Note 4 a few days back, and I happen to be really enjoying it so far. :D

The use of metal has vastly improved the build quality. The only complaint I have is that the S-pen can move or vibrate very slightly while it's secured in its silo. I think it's because the chamfered edges leave the S-Pen more exposed in comparison to the previous plastic builds. All in all, this is the best Android device I have owned since the Note 2. That just so happens to be the first Android device I ever owned.

P.S. This entire post was written with the S-Pen. ;)

Congratulations on your purchase! I thought you would have chosen the iPhone 6 Plus, but in any case enjoy using your new device. :)

Try playing some games or using more demanding applications if you want to notice the performance difference. Infinity Blade 3 is a game worth checking out in my opinion.
I did not buy it.:ashamed:
I was about to buy iPhone 6+ when I came to know that hubby is getting iphone 6 from company which ofcourse was free of cost.Lolzz
.He already uses a note-3 and was not interested in iphone 6. So I decided to take his iphone 6. :-)
p(-)0ENiX said:
Personally, I got the Galaxy Note 4 a few days back, and I happen to be really enjoying it so far. :D

The use of metal has vastly improved the build quality. The only complaint I have is that the S-pen can move or vibrate very slightly while it's secured in its silo. I think it's because the chamfered edges leave the S-Pen more exposed in comparison to the previous plastic builds. All in all, this is the best Android device I have owned since the Note 2. That just so happens to be the first Android device I ever owned.

I'm so jealous of you...:dirol:
The pictures clicked in iphone 6 still doesnt have many edit features that note 4 has.:tsk:
But the camera is awesome. :-)

I need a new smart phone, any suggestions?
Get yourself an iphone :) There are so many choices for smartphones which makes it real hard to pick one and in the end if its not good then you blame yourself for poor choice. So just go for the iphone which do have premium build and quality hardware. :tup: In the end if something doesn't work it will be easy whom to curse :D

I did not buy it.:ashamed:
I was about to buy iPhone 6+ when I came to know that hubby is getting iphone 6 from company which ofcourse was free of cost.Lolzz
.He already uses a note-3 and was not interested in iphone 6. So I decided to take his iphone 6. :-)

Purchased (acquired) for free eh? Congrats! :partay:

Do check out Infinity Blade 3 on YouTube because it's definitely the sort of game every iOS user should play at least once.

Besides, it's an iOS exclusive.

I'm so jealous of you...:dirol:
The pictures clicked in iphone 6 still doesnt have many edit features that note 4 has.:tsk:
But the camera is awesome. :-)

Haha! The Galaxy Note 4's camera certainly has a lot of options, but you can modify your photos extensively using iPhoto from the App Store.

I was originally waiting to see what the Nexus 6 was like, but weighing my options, it was pretty clear that the Note 4 is a better buy. This phone has the most impressive screen I have ever seen on a mobile device. It sort off reminded me of the first time I saw the iPhone 4's retina display back when I was doing my Bachelors.

I am sure you remember how amazing the retina display looked only a few years ago when it was new. I think I was using the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic back then. :lol:

Is the S-Pen really a useful addition to the phone mate? I can't say that I've felt the need for a stylus with my IPhone 6 Plus but maybe that's just ignorance speaking.

Is the S-Pen really a useful addition to the phone mate? I can't say that I've felt the need for a stylus with my IPhone 6 Plus but maybe that's just ignorance speaking.

It all depends on how you use your phone, and features only tend to be useful if you make use of them & start relying on them. The S-Pen too has its benefits, especially for jotting down quick notes. It's something that Samsung has really refined with each successive generation for the sake of turning the Note series in to a mobile productivity powerhouse. If you aren't used to it or it simply doesn't fit in to your usage patterns, you will probably not care for it. However, if a person does get used to the S-Pen, I can see how it might be difficult for them to transfer to a device without it.

Just take a look at the trend for large displays for instance. It was only a few years ago people thought they would have no need for carrying a phablet, but now that phablet users have become accustomed to content consumption on a large display, I doubt they would enjoy using a phone the size of the iPhone 5S for instance.

Purchased (acquired) for free eh? Congrats! :partay:

Do check out Infinity Blade 3 on YouTube because it's definitely the sort of game every iOS user should play at least once.

Besides, it's an iOS exclusive.
Thanks!
But am not really into gaming...i dont even use my PS4 but I'll check that app. :)

Haha! The Galaxy Note 4's camera certainly has a lot of options, but you can modify your photos extensively using iPhoto from the App Store.
I liked that app.
image.jpg

Thanks!!!
Till now I had used only Photoshop express or powercam to edit pics. :)

I was originally waiting to see what the Nexus 6 was like, but weighing my options, it was pretty clear that the Note 4 is a better buy. This phone has the most impressive screen I have ever seen on a mobile device. It sort off reminded me of the first time I saw the iPhone 4's retina display back when I was doing my Bachelors.

I am sure you remember how amazing the retina display looked only a few years ago when it was new. I think I was using the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic back then. :lol:
yeah I remember that :agree:

Can any one tell me which phone is better "Sony Xperia C-3" or "Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime" or any other?

I need to buy a new mobile. I am sick of Android phones and want to try Windows phone. I was thinking of buying Lumia 535 but I saw that Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 are coming soon. The only difference I see is their screen size and camera with features. 435 and 532 don't have flash and front camera of both mobiles are just vga (0.3 maybe). 535 has 5 inch screen with both primary and secondary cameras having 5 mp. I am thinking of 532 because it has 5mp primary camera. I am selfie man so I don't need good secondary camera. Also 4 inch screen is fine for me. But I don't know which phone will get window 10 update.
Can someone suggest me?

I need to buy a new mobile. I am sick of Android phones and want to try Windows phone. I was thinking of buying Lumia 535 but I saw that Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 are coming soon. The only difference I see is their screen size and camera with features. 435 and 532 don't have flash and front camera of both mobiles are just vga (0.3 maybe). 535 has 5 inch screen with both primary and secondary cameras having 5 mp. I am thinking of 532 because it has 5mp primary camera. I am selfie man so I don't need good secondary camera. Also 4 inch screen is fine for me. But I don't know which phone will get window 10 update.
Can someone suggest me?

I just let go of a windows phone (it sucked) and bought myself a One PLus One. It's awesome

Back
Top Bottom