What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Lolzz
Even I have viber, jst that I don't use it much.
Do you play games on your mobile?

No !

I used to play a lot of pc-games in college but now its been a while since I played any video-game. I hope there is a Mobile out there that has an interface thats like a PC in the sense that you open up programs and the sort pretty much like you do on your pc !

Steve Jobs won't be happy to hear that ! :mad:

Go for Apple ! :smokin:

Though I'm completely technology illiterate; heck I used to own one of those old Nokia phones that I got about 10 years ago before my Mom forcefully got me an Iphone 4S ! :undecided:

I still don't know how to use the damn thing and I secretly wish that I could get my old Nokia back ! :cry:

@levina aren't you a Galaxy-Note 4 person too ? :what:

Nope! I'm extremely happy with my Note 4 :) if I was going to get another phone, it would be the Nexus 6.

No !

I used to play a lot of pc-games in college but now its been a while since I played any video-game. I hope there is a Mobile out there that has an interface thats like a PC in the sense that you open up programs and the sort pretty much like you do on your pc !
I hope you know how to create folders of apps.That would help you sort out apps according to their function, like you can put facebook/skype/viber in a single folder called social.

Just a screen shot

image.jpg

I hope you know how to create folders of apps.That would help you sort out apps according to their function, like you can put facebook/skype/viber in a single folder called social.

Just a screen shot

I dunno any of that ! :(

Nor do I plan on learning it ! :D

I'm gonna go Amish on cell-phones ! :smokin:

I knew it; its because Steve Jobs wasn't from Philly ! :(

:tongue:

LMAO!!! funny stuff! I have nothing against iPhones. Very nice user friendly devices they are. I just prefer Android over iOS. Much more open and tweakable. Not to mention the fact that I really like the s-pen, which sets the note series apart from any other phone.

I dunno any of that ! :(

Nor do I plan on learning it ! :D

I'm gonna go Amish on cell-phones ! :smokin:

Cartoon!!
Drag one app over the other and both would merge to create a new folder. iOS would give each folder a default name, which you can rename later.
If supposing I drag facebook app over skype app then they would be merged under a folder called "social".

Cartoon!!
Drag one app over the other and both would merge to create a new folder. iOS would give each folder a default name, which you can rename later.
If supposing I drag facebook app over skype app then they would be merged under a folder called "social".

Cool ! :)

What do you suppose I do with this information ? :unsure:

I just told you that I'm gonna go Amish on cell-phones ! :undecided:

LMAO!!! funny stuff! I have nothing against iPhones. Very nice user friendly devices they are. I just prefer Android over iOS. Much more open and tweakable. Not to mention the fact that I really like the s-pen, which sets the note series apart from any other phone.

So my brother; hows life treating you these days ?

I know note 3 have a good battery life what about note 4?

I have never used a Note 3, so I can't directly compare. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised at how good the Note 4s battery life was and still is for me now. I've had the phone for a little over a month.

The screen is so incredibly bright and vivid and combining that with the quad HD resolution, I thought for sure it would be a huge battery drainer. Turns out I was wrong. Then again, it all depends on individual usage as well.

I don't spend hours looking at 4k video. When I first got the phone, I watched some 4k videos on Youtube. The screen is the real deal!! Crazy resolution.

Back
Top Bottom