What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Thanks alot bro, actually i don't want a laptop style tablet---actually i have one Gamer PC wich cost me a fortune( more than1400€), wanted to play BF4, and i think i played only once :lol: and i have a great HP laptop. Now I want a pure tablet, actually the design of the Z2 tablet seduce me alot. i want IOS or android system, don't like wandows system (i already have on my laptop), did you have any other suggestion please. And lastly i don't want to spend more than 500€ :(

I read about Z2 I myself was interested last year but somewhere I read it has still shortcomings functions/software wise, i was very much interested at that time maybe post Aug we might see something new from Sony....I would definitely consider Sony's next Xperia Tablet series.

I've heard not so many good things about the camera. As long as it isn't miserable for normal pictures or selfies?

Are you sure? I heard it was improved over the last one. I want to get that phone, do you think I should wait it off for something else?

I don't want any samsung product btw. The Moto X looks appealing.

HTC One(M8) camera is not miserable. but not potent enough for a flagship. u can try Sony Xperia Z2 if u dont want Samsung or LG G3. if u want a midranger nothing beats MotoG. Moto X is also a good option (if u can live with 16GB memory). why dont u try Nexus 5 ?

I am waiting for Micromax Window phone. Currently using Canvas 4.
it will be available by June/july.

HTC One(M8) camera is not miserable. but not potent enough for a flagship. u can try Sony Xperia Z2 if u dont want Samsung or LG G3. if u want a midranger nothing beats MotoG. Moto X is also a good option (if u can live with 16GB memory). why dont u try Nexus 5 ?

I can't get contracts like you think. I know people who get the Nexus 5 have all sorts of chips to use for it. I know unlocked the phone comes around $300 which is a good deal. So does the Moto X though. The problem is I'm going to buy from a carrier, I'm switching from Sprint to Verizon.

There's a new Moto X coming out in the future. As for the Sony, I don't have a preference for sony. I already own a samsung and got bored of their layout. So it really comes down to the LG G3, HTC One, and future Moto X. Unless the Iphone 6 wows me, which I doubt.

You're in India so you probably purchase unlocked and can switch phones occassionaly. We have contracts for the most part unless you have the money to buy consecutive phones for 300-700$.

LG G 2 is better than Galaxy S4 in everything. Resolution of display in both device is same (1920 x 1080) but S4 has small display size than G2 that's why pixel density of S4 is more than G2. In Hardware S4 come with 1.9 GHz Snapdragon 600 CPU and Adreno 320 GPU with 2 GB RAM but LG G2 come with 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU with Adreno 330 GPU and 2 GB RAM it means that G2 have more powerful hardware than S4.Camera of both device is 13 MP with Full HD video recording support. But their is a tweak available for LG G2 which make him capable to record 4K videos too. Yes, LG G2 don't have SD slot but 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage is enough. Moto X is cheaper than S4 and i can assure you that you'll get equal performance to S4 maybe better. The only disappointment is its camera which is not good.

Read what i wrote above :)

i got s4 :yahoo: ...but no doubt G2 is amazing...

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos SM-N7502
vs
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 (16GB, Black Edition)

?
both cost almost the same

the problem with the honor 3c is that the processor belongs to mediateck which is well not a great company when it come to mobile processors so i would recommand huawei asecnd g700. how ever if it was for me i would have gone for the motorolla moto g rather then any of these . its os that is stock 4.4 performs better then the huwaie emotions ui and its simply elegant to use rest its upto you

the problem with the honor 3c is that the processor belongs to mediateck which is well not a great company when it come to mobile processors so i would recommand huawei asecnd g700. how ever if it was for me i would have gone for the motorolla moto g rather then any of these . its os that is stock 4.4 performs better then the huwaie emotions ui and its simply elegant to use rest its upto you

:P honestly speaking i dont know much about mobile tech. i like huawei's logo so wana buy one which should not exceed the price range of 26K as am pretty rough with cellular phone usage. But since i dont want to waste further money for ateast a year therefore i wanted to know specifications of which one is better and performance.

so if anyone can suggest. am not fan of motorolla

Compare Mobiles -
Huawei Ascend P7
vs
Xiaomi
Mi 3
Specs, Battery & more

these 2 might be costing the same -- will recommend mi3 which is slightly better than mi3 but costs less as well

It may not have the brand equity of tier 1 brands, but it goes to lengths to point out the quality of components it uses in the Mi3. For instance, it's display comes from Sharp, the processor comes from Qualcomm, the camera comes from Sony, the flash module comes from Philips.

:P honestly speaking i dont know much about mobile tech. i like huawei's logo so wana buy one which should not exceed the price range of 26K as am pretty rough with cellular phone usage. But since i dont want to waste further money for ateast a year therefore i wanted to know specifications of which one is better and performance.

so if anyone can suggest. am not fan of motorolla

not a big fa of Motorola either but this phone really outdone it self and i mean literally. if you are a causal user i would recommend black berry z-10 its the best phone i ever had simply because of how convenient its black berry hub was. i mean all of my emails and other stuff and all my messages were easily accessible and the ease of use made it an ideal phone for me. other the that htc first is a cool cellphone.

not a big fa of Motorola either but this phone really outdone it self and i mean literally. if you are a causal user i would recommend black berry z-10 its the best phone i ever had simply because of how convenient its black berry hub was. i mean all of my emails and other stuff and all my messages were easily accessible and the ease of use made it an ideal phone for me. other the that htc first is a cool cellphone.

Black berry can be big headache as an evidence in case some confidential communication.

i searched the processor of Huawei G 700 is also of mediateck so if both are of same which one should i go for?

Black berry can be big headache as an evidence in case some confidential communication.

i searched the processor of Huawei G 700 is also of mediateck so if both are of same which one should i go for?

if you really wanna go with this company then i will suggest huawei G700.

Back
Top Bottom