What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I didn't find anything better in Ascend G700 than Honor 3C. Only 1.3 MP camera in front against 5 MP in Honor. Don't even compare this phones with Gionee E6 in terms of specs. Gionee Elife E6 is a awesome smartphone the only problem is their after sale support and care centers in India. You said your budget is between 20000 PKR to 30000 PKR that why i suggest you this Gionee Elife E6 will cost you more than 35000 PKR i think.

i have changed my mind :D...actually i have increased my budget for smartphone upto 35k pkr.

I want to Purchase Samsung S4 I9505, Its price in Lahore is 52K PKR around but in Dubai its only for 38K, why is that so?

I want to Purchase Samsung S4 I9505, Its price in Lahore is 52K PKR around but in Dubai its only for 38K, why is that so?
What? :wacko: In 38k PKR or in UAE own currency ? . I think you should go with LG G2 because its better than S4 :yes4: in everything performance, build quality, Display, UI and most important on heavy use S4 start heating mainly.

Bought Nokia XL ( 10,500) . unique mix of nokia , MS and android !!

Go for it :enjoy: But also remember that Moto X will also cost you same price :D Moto X is good smartphone

I think both LG G2 and Moto X has no memory card slot option, both have less maga pixel density at display than samsung and Moto X has 10 Mega pixel camera for samsung 13 MP. Moto has dual core over Sam's Quad core.

I think both LG G2 and Moto X has no memory card slot option, both have less maga pixel density at display than samsung and Moto X has 10 Mega pixel camera for samsung 13 MP. Moto has dual core over Sam's Quad core.
LG G 2 is better than Galaxy S4 in everything. Resolution of display in both device is same (1920 x 1080) but S4 has small display size than G2 that's why pixel density of S4 is more than G2. In Hardware S4 come with 1.9 GHz Snapdragon 600 CPU and Adreno 320 GPU with 2 GB RAM but LG G2 come with 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU with Adreno 330 GPU and 2 GB RAM it means that G2 have more powerful hardware than S4.Camera of both device is 13 MP with Full HD video recording support. But their is a tweak available for LG G2 which make him capable to record 4K videos too. Yes, LG G2 don't have SD slot but 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage is enough. Moto X is cheaper than S4 and i can assure you that you'll get equal performance to S4 maybe better. The only disappointment is its camera which is not good.

no its around 40 to 42 k
Read what i wrote above :)

I am gonna buy a Xperia Z2 tablet, before going to pakistan this summer, can anybody tell me how good it is, or is there any better tablet compare to it right now, please?

I am gonna buy a Xperia Z2 tablet, before going to pakistan this summer, can anybody tell me how good it is, or is there any better tablet compare to it right now, please?

I want you to do your research look for something that can do more than just surfing.

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 64GB is $799 I do not know what it would cost with Taxes though but it is complete OS..
Screen: 12” ClearType Full HD Plus
Resolution: 2160 x 1440
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Touch: Multi-touch
Battery Life
Up to 9 hours of web browsing 14 hours with separate keyboard
Storage/RAM
64GB storage with 4GB RAM
Processor 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3
TPM Chip for enterprise security
Network
Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11ac/802.11 a/b/g/n