What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I am looking for release of LG G3..my next smart phone

It a matter of preferences. For that kind of budget I would opt for Note-4 (to be announced) or Note-3 (if needed urgently).
Reading mails etc is really amazing in note 3 cuz of bigger screen size

It a matter of preferences. For that kind of budget I would opt for Note-4 (to be announced) or Note-3 (if needed urgently).
Reading mails etc is really amazing in note 3 cuz of bigger screen size
I had note 2 and i need something with good screen size but pocket friendly as well..I hav tried lg g2 and did love it especially battery life and screen on time which was the best among all i tried so far..only -ve was 16 gb storage with no Sd card option and hopefully lg g3 will come up with sd card option..specification heard so far are brilliant

hi , my lg prada fell and broke today after 3 years of faithful service [before that, i had i-mate smart fone]

i only knew about symbian/windows os-- now reading about android os-- am a bit confused as to which smart fone with QWERTY key board to get--

gone are the years where i used to read reviews for a week before buying phone-- i just need help from the younger generation here on which fone to get

htc desire-z --sliding board
htc hd2
nokia e7-sliding board
xperia x10-sliding board?
samsung ?

i'm not a big fan of iphone or b.berry

desire z/ nokia
e7vsdesirez_1.jpg

desireze711182010.jpg

hd2
htc-hd2-iphone-3g1.jpg

x10
10937943-xperia-x10-white-featuring-timescape.jpg
Smart phone r best for all... and andriod technology is amazing

Hi bors. I need from you those with experience with lenovo smartphones to tell me some about them like are they good to buy or not if there are some good one which one is good to buy please this is an urgent.

i want to buy a smartphone range between 20 - 30 k ...any suggestions ..?

i am looking for Huawei or sony models like G700 , G6 , Honor C or Xperia C ... and i hate Qmobile..

i am looking for Huawei or sony models like G700 , G6 , Honor C or Xperia C ... and i hate Qmobile..
Motorola Moto G, Sony Xperia C and Huawei Honor 3C
But Moto G used by me and its one the best smartphone you'll get in this price superb combination of Hardware and Software.
Honor 3C will cost you nearly 25000 PKR and Moto G 21500 PKR
Difference between both of them
Processor, CPU and GPU :
1. Honor 3C come with 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU with MediaTek chipset with Mali-400MP2 GPU for Gaming and Graphic performance.
2. Moto G come with 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset and Adreno 305 for Gaming.
3. Sony Xperia C come with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor and MediaTek chipset and SGX544 GPU for Gaming.
Winner: Moto G because Snapdragon 400 chipset and Adreno 305 GPU is better than MediaTek in optimization and performance.

RAM & Storage :
1. Honor 3C has 8 GB internal storage with 2 GB RAM and external Sd card support
2. Moto G has 8 GB internal storage with 1 GB RAM and no SD card slot.
3. Xperia C has 4 GB internal storage with 1 GB RAM and external SD card slot.
Winner: Honor 3C more RAM is good for Multi-tasking and External storage support is also a big plus point.

Camera:
1. Honor 3C has 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and Full HD video recording support. A 5 MP front facing camera for video chat and selfies.
2. Moto G has 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and HD video recording (Not Full HD). A 1.3 MP front facing camera for video calling.
3. Xperia C has 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and Full HD video recording support. A VGA front facing camera.
Winner: Huawei Honor 3C has better Camera features and a 5 MP front facing camera. But keep in mind that Quality matters more than Resolution of Camera. So try camera before buy.

Display and OS:
1. Honor 3C: A 5-inch display with 1280 x 720 screen resolution and pixel density of 294 ppi with Huawei own Motion UI 2.0 on the top of Android 4.2.2 jellybean.
2. Moto G: A 4.5-inch display with 1280 x 720 resolution and pixel density of 326 ppi with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Come with Stock Android 4.4.2 Kitkat UI.
3. Xperia C: 5-inch display with 960 x 540 resoltuion and pixel density of 220 ppi with Xperia UI on top of Android 4.2.2 jellybean.
Winner: Moto G because it has more pixel density + Gorilla Glass protection and Stock UI is simple and fast than other and also latest Android 4.4.2 kitkat.

Battery:
Honor 3C: 2300 mAh, Moto G: 2070 mAh, Xperia C: 2390 mAh
Not tested but i think you'll get more battery backup with Moto G because its CPU and Chipset more optimized and energy saver. Stock simple UI and OS optimized by Motorola .

Don't ever go with Xperia C it'll cost you more than Honor 3C and Moto G with poor Hardware. Decide from Honor 3C and Moto G according to your needs.

But Moto G used by me and its one the best smartphone you'll get in this price superb combination of Hardware and Software.
Honor 3C will cost you nearly 25000 PKR and Moto G 21500 PKR
Difference between both of them
Processor, CPU and GPU :
1. Honor 3C come with 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU with MediaTek chipset with Mali-400MP2 GPU for Gaming and Graphic performance.
2. Moto G come with 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset and Adreno 305 for Gaming.
3. Sony Xperia C come with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor and MediaTek chipset and SGX544 GPU for Gaming.
Winner: Moto G because Snapdragon 400 chipset and Adreno 305 GPU is better than MediaTek in optimization and performance.

RAM & Storage :
1. Honor 3C has 8 GB internal storage with 2 GB RAM and external Sd card support
2. Moto G has 8 GB internal storage with 1 GB RAM and no SD card slot.
3. Xperia C has 4 GB internal storage with 1 GB RAM and external SD card slot.
Winner: Honor 3C more RAM is good for Multi-tasking and External storage support is also a big plus point.

Camera:
1. Honor 3C has 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and Full HD video recording support. A 5 MP front facing camera for video chat and selfies.
2. Moto G has 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and HD video recording (Not Full HD). A 1.3 MP front facing camera for video calling.
3. Xperia C has 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and Full HD video recording support. A VGA front facing camera.
Winner: Huawei Honor 3C has better Camera features and a 5 MP front facing camera. But keep in mind that Quality matters more than Resolution of Camera. So try camera before buy.

Display and OS:
1. Honor 3C: A 5-inch display with 1280 x 720 screen resolution and pixel density of 294 ppi with Huawei own Motion UI 2.0 on the top of Android 4.2.2 jellybean.
2. Moto G: A 4.5-inch display with 1280 x 720 resolution and pixel density of 326 ppi with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Come with Stock Android 4.4.2 Kitkat UI.
3. Xperia C: 5-inch display with 960 x 540 resoltuion and pixel density of 220 ppi with Xperia UI on top of Android 4.2.2 jellybean.
Winner: Moto G because it has more pixel density + Gorilla Glass protection and Stock UI is simple and fast than other and also latest Android 4.4.2 kitkat.

Battery:
Honor 3C: 2300 mAh, Moto G: 2070 mAh, Xperia C: 2390 mAh
Not tested but i think you'll get more battery backup with Moto G because its CPU and Chipset more optimized and energy saver. Stock simple UI and OS optimized by Motorola .

Don't ever go with Xperia C it'll cost you more than Honor 3C and Moto G with poor Hardware. Decide from Honor 3C and Moto G according to your needs.

thanks man... i think should go for Huawei hnor 3c or Ascend G700 because i used huawei y511 and good phone in low price ,,, i have other options like Q mobile Z4 ( Gionee E life E6 in INdia ) but i dont know about its performance ..

thanks man... i think should go for Huawei hnor 3c or Ascend G700 because i used huawei y511 and good phone in low price ,,, i have other options like Q mobile Z4 ( Gionee E life E6 in INdia ) but i dont know about its performance ..
I didn't find anything better in Ascend G700 than Honor 3C. Only 1.3 MP camera in front against 5 MP in Honor. Don't even compare this phones with Gionee E6 in terms of specs. Gionee Elife E6 is a awesome smartphone the only problem is their after sale support and care centers in India. You said your budget is between 20000 PKR to 30000 PKR that why i suggest you this Gionee Elife E6 will cost you more than 35000 PKR i think.

I didn't find anything better in Ascend G700 than Honor 3C. Only 1.3 MP camera in front against 5 MP in Honor. Don't even compare this phones with Gionee E6 in terms of specs. Gionee Elife E6 is a awesome smartphone the only problem is their after sale support and care centers in India. You said your budget is between 20000 PKR to 30000 PKR that why i suggest you this Gionee Elife E6 will cost you more than 35000 PKR i think.

Been using Elife E7 (32GB) for the past one month. I would rate it excellent... Except for maybe very minir software glitches in between. Highly recommend.

If want to spend that much then I would buy pantech vegaIM-900 extraordinary specs.

but no one answer my question so far is lenovo phones any good????.

If you don't hate Windows Phones then try one, in your budget you can get good set, I m using 620 since one year and its good for me. :-)

I have not used Moto G but spec & price wise it looks awesome.

If want to spend that much then I would buy pantech vegaIM-900 extraordinary specs.
but no one answer my question so far is lenovo phones any good????
How much Pantech cost, its not available in India i think. but features he have better than Gionee Elife E6?? Lenovo phones are good but Lenovo is new in smartphone market so it'll take time to improve.
BTW @secretservice Lenovo K900 is also good smartphone in comparison to Gionee Elife E6.

If you don't hate Windows Phones then try one, in your budget you can get good set, I m using 620 since one year and its good for me.
Windows phones are good in performance than Android. Windows Mobile OS can run smoothly in a smartphone with low hardware specs also. But Nokia is doing very unfair in terms of hardware in his Lumia series of smartphone. I mean take a example of Lumia 1320 this smartphone will cost to nearly equal of Lenovo K900 and Gionee Elife E6 but what will you get with this 6-inch display with 1280 x 720 resolution and 245 ppi density while you'll get 1920 x 1080 full HD screen resolution in Gionee and Lenovo. A 1.7 GHz Dual-core processor,8GB internal storage with 1 GB RAM, A 5 MP rear camera that's it.
You should go for Windows OS smartphone if you have low budget so that you can get a smooth running smartphone or with very high budget like Lumia 1525 or 1520.

I have not used Moto G but spec & price wise it looks awesome.
You should try new Motorola Moto E with 4.3-inch display 960 x 540 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Snapdragon Dual-core processor with Adreno 302 GPU and 1 GB RAM. 4 GB internal storage with external SD card storage. A 5 MP rear camera, No camera in front, Android 4.4.2 Kitkat stock UI on top at price 11500 PKR :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom