What's new

Slaughtered for their entertainment: Crowds gather to watch the barbaric murder of Jordanian pilot o

Pakistan can only solve this issue, by launching nuclear attack on these terrorists. You guys are Muslims, so this won't become a religious war. Baki hum sambhal lenge.

Sorry We are Muslims but not idiots

are you serious :rofl::blah:
you must be in denial. ISIL is all about how they interrupt Islam.

Thanks for the truth finally.

Anybody here?? Who can justify this act??
Don't say the people who are cheering, are also American conspiracy or typical west conspiracy??
whats happening there man @jamahir they are making fun of your religion, don't you think , all muslims should stand together against them??[/color]

i haven't seen the vid, maybe i will in a few days.

do you know the old "mad max" films of mel gibson?? about an hour back, it occurred to me that events in the world since 1990 have been on the lines of those films... lot of humanity are born psychopaths, some of these act in the name of religion and some for nationalism... some pdf members when given the chance will do the same exact thing that isis does.

what the taliban did to president najibullah of afghanistan in 1996 is not much different than what isis did to the jordani pilot, only difference is that the taliban were favorites of usa government while isis has fallen out of favor... the fathers of isis are after all the taliban.

you speak of the people cheering, and the article has photo of a boy... in 2012 went around the photo of a boy who was given a long knife by the nato puppets in syria, going by the name of fsa... the boy used the knife to strike at the neck of a captured syrian soldier or policeman or militia man... that 2012 boy was no different than this boy in 2015... isis, fsa, nusra, qaeda all one and the same.

yesterday, the terrorist member, @ebray , posted a vid of fsa "rebel" terrorists using the "hell cannon" to demolish some buildings... after each shell struck a building they shouted "allah hu akbar"... and i was horrified because there would have been syrian army snipers in those buildings... those "rebels" in syria are munafik, munafik, munafik... they do haraam, haraam, haraam... it was yesterday's post but i forget which page... maybe @Syrian Lion remembers.

if we must eliminate the criminals who burned the jordani pilot, we must also eliminate the groups to which they belong and the entire chain of command to their funders,armers, supporters... you know what i mean.

this is what obama's boys did in libya in 2011... no less saddening than the jordani pilot's plight...
A man with a long knife can be seen alternately sawing and hacking at the neck of a man who has been suspended upside-down. The victim’s inert body is soaked in blood. The beheading takes place in front of a burnt-out building in what appears to be a public square. The Dutch public broadcaster NOS has identified the location as the main square of the rebel capital of Benghazi.
you can read more of these accounts and watch vids and photos... ( The Libyan Civil War: Critical Views: Rebel Atrocity Videos )... i urge you to watch.

@levina @Norwegian @haviZsultan @Pakistani shaheens ... please use the link above and see what the friends of isis did in libya.

i am out of words... though one last thing is we must name all the psychopath members on pdf and ban them, whatever their nationality... and if possible, find them and eliminate.

Last edited:
Sickening.. Those people does not deserve any mercy.. And please do not insult other animals and pigs.. Animals do not kill with a conscience/hate humans do.. Humans are the most vile creatures to ever exist

what is sad is I've seen more outrage in the Muslim world over a few burnt Qurans.
:sick::sick::sick:
isn't life more sacred?? basic humans rights and dignity?? ISIL respects nothing.

yes, i want protests especially in south asia and south east asia against isis/isil... it would be shameful if it didn't happen.

No one found it entertaining, look at the videos from John Cantlie last month in Mosul.

Do the people look happy or do they look pretty fucking miserable all standing around with no expression on their face knowing that if they give the wrong look they are being taken to the town centre and being beheaded. They do what they are told if they value their life, I would be doing the same as them if I hadnt attempted to kill them. If anyone looks entertained its because the scum told them to or face a bullet or the same fate.

i haven't seen the vid, maybe i will in a few days.

do you know the old "mad max" films of mel gibson?? about an hour back, it occurred to me that events in the world since 1990 have been on the lines of those films... lot of humanity are born psychopaths, some of these act in the name of religion and some for nationalism... some pdf members when given the chance will do the same exact thing that isis does.

what the taliban did to president najibullah of afghanistan in 1996 is not much different than what isis did to the jordani pilot, only difference is that the taliban were favorites of usa government while isis has fallen out of favor... the fathers of isis are after all the taliban.

you speak of the people cheering, and the article has photo of a boy... in 2012 went around the photo of a boy who was given a long knife by the nato puppets in syria, going by the name of fsa... the boy used the knife to strike at the neck of a captured syrian soldier or policeman or militia man... that 2012 boy was no different than this boy in 2015... isis, fsa, nusra, qaeda all one and the same.

yesterday, the terrorist member, @ebray , posted a vid of fsa "rebel" terrorists using the "hell cannon" to demolish some buildings... after each shell struck a building they shouted "allah hu akbar"... and i was horrified because there would have been syrian army snipers in those buildings... those "rebels" in syria are munafik, munafik, munafik... they do haraam, haraam, haraam... it was yesterday's post but i forget which page... maybe @Syrian Lion remembers.

if we must eliminate the criminals who burned the jordani pilot, we must also eliminate the groups to which they belong and the entire chain of command to their funders,armers, supporters... you know what i mean.

this is what obama's boys did in libya in 2011... no less saddening than the jordani pilot's plight...

you can read more of these accounts and watch vids and photos... ( The Libyan Civil War: Critical Views: Rebel Atrocity Videos )... i urge you to watch.

@levina @Norwegian @haviZsultan @Pakistani shaheens ... please use the link above and see what the friends of isis did in libya.

i am out of words... though one last thing is we must name all the psychopath members on pdf and ban them, whatever their nationality... and if possible, find them and eliminate.
Wow, you're like a little lame snitch in elementary school.:rofl: You don't remember it because it didn't happen. But then again, you made that up precisely because it didn't happen. :lol:
You A$$adworshiper ascribe to me something of which I didn't post as my postings testify. I hates Assad with passion and support FSA, but as I said before, I prefer Assad over daesh or AQ terrorists even though Asshead is a total shithole.

Last edited:
First of all I completely abhor violence of any kind and the fate of the pilot is entirely undeserved.

However the pilot was not drooping popcorn on IS when he was shot down.

The chilling effect of barbarity has just lead to UAE pulling out of the bombing raids.

IS can not match the air power so one can assume logically they did this for shock value.

In the long term it won't work.

People should talk to IS.

There has to be something rationally done that does not lead to slaughter of people.

As to the civilians cheering I suspect they had little choice in the matter.

People should talk to IS.

There has to be something rationally done that does not lead to slaughter of people.

Groups like ISIS thrive on the idea that we can all sit down with a cup of tea and discuss things rationally and of course they will realise the error of thier ways, appologise and join Medecins Sans Frontieres to repay their debts.

Sadly there are some people whos thinking and attitude to the lives of others is so alien there is no common ground for discussion, they kill and torture because they enjoy the power over others. They wont change and though they will happily talk and promise and make agreements they will have no intention of doing anything but what they planned all along.

There is sadly only one solution and its not talk.

Groups like ISIS thrive on the idea that we can all sit down with a cup of tea and discuss things rationally and of course they will realise the error of thier ways, appologise and join Medecins Sans Frontieres to repay their debts.

Sadly there are some people whos thinking and attitude to the lives of others is so alien there is no common ground for discussion, they kill and torture because they enjoy the power over others. They wont change and though they will happily talk and promise and make agreements they will have no intention of doing anything but what they planned all along.

There is sadly only one solution and its not talk.

I understand what you are saying.... There is precedence to such things... The zionists got their state through terrorism.... There was talks with very violent movements like the Kamer rouge etc.

IS is the product of Sunni disenfranchisement following Iraq war the subsequent Shia lead government of Iraq and the callous way the Syrian war has been allowed to drag on.

The one primary difference is that in the media age the effective although gruesome use of propaganda by IS.

There is a genuine grievience here that needs to be addressed. The whole region has been systematically dehumanised by dictators, colonialists and religious chauvinists since the 50's.

At the end of the day force can only dampen such things temporarily. IS can obviously be beaten on the ground but I suspect in a few years it will give birth to something worse. In the mean time more people will die and the poor civilians further brutalised.

It's better to talk... That's my two cents.... I may be naive in that approach, I just don't see an end game... The Iraqi government does not represent the Sunni and neither does the Syrian government. The Saudis are autocratic as are the Jordanians.... The Turks probably are the only people who could do something but given how they were completely left in the lurch when they wanted to support the FSA I doubt they would be willing to do anything further and stick their neck out again.

It's a terrible situation, no one is willing to do anything. Unless Sunnis are heard and have a say in the future governance of the region is doomed to play this gruesome game ad infinitum. At the end issues are always resolved around the proverbial cup of tea.

Who appointed you to judge others?????? Nuking people must be your dream not any sane person's wish.
by such acts, showing live execution etc.. what are they trying to say that, they are brutal and such videos are made to demoralize the enemy. They are just too barbarian. And to stop these horrific attacks and murders, something must be done.

they are moving in total different direction. This is not religion, this is not even humane forget religion. They are more animal than animals.

If nothing is done, this will take a bad shape. It is time to take some hard steps, either pakistan should strike or usa. Not necessarily on them, but they should know that stop or next time, it will be close.

I understand what you are saying.... There is precedence to such things... The zionists got their state through terrorism.... There was talks with very violent movements like the Kamer rouge etc.

IS is the product of Sunni disenfranchisement following Iraq war the subsequent Shia lead government of Iraq and the callous way the Syrian war has been allowed to drag on.

The one primary difference is that in the media age the effective although gruesome use of propaganda by IS.

There is a genuine grievience here that needs to be addressed. The whole region has been systematically dehumanised by dictators, colonialists and religious chauvinists since the 50's.

At the end of the day force can only dampen such things temporarily. IS can obviously be beaten on the ground but I suspect in a few years it will give birth to something worse. In the mean time more people will die and the poor civilians further brutalised.

It's better to talk... That's my two cents.... I may be naive in that approach, I just don't see an end game... The Iraqi government does not represent the Sunni and neither does the Syrian government. The Saudis are autocratic as are the Jordanians.... The Turks probably are the only people who could do something but given how they were completely left in the lurch when they wanted to support the FSA I doubt they would be willing to do anything further and stick their neck out again.

It's a terrible situation, no one is willing to do anything. Unless Sunnis are heard and have a say in the future governance of the region is doomed to play this gruesome game ad infinitum. At the end issues are always resolved around the proverbial cup of tea.

Well my suggestion is little awkward but it revolves around , pakistan or usa carrying out a small nuclear test in that region, just a test away from civilians. otherwise they are going to getmore brutal and insane. It is time i guess. It should be official, taking every one under consideration.

by such acts, showing live execution etc.. what are they trying to say that, they are brutal and such videos are made to demoralize the enemy.

By going through most of the comments on this thread I would say they have been successful in whatever they were trying to prove and achieve. Media coverage and time for their propaganda, stir hatred and fear in people, get their message across to their targeted audience.

They are just too barbarian. And to stop these horrific attacks and murders, something must be done.

This is not for the first time I have heard words like Barbarian and Need to be stopped / killed and unfortunately every time the solution is same kill more and create a new more evil branch of terror.

they are moving in total different direction. This is not religion, this is not even humane forget religion. They are more animal than animals.

Yes they are and we are helping more to move in that direction, we are generating supporters for them, we are creating soldiers for them every minute of the every day.

If nothing is done, this will take a bad shape. It is time to take some hard steps, either pakistan should strike or usa.

That does not mean we start nuking people. Pakistan never had international ambitions otherwise we would have aircraft carriers, the other party never had world peace at core of all their campaigns.

This whole thing is messed up like a bundle of tangled thread / wool (Our support and alliances), unless you find an end to start unwinding it, the more you try force the more it will get intertwined. Find an end and start unwinding this mess patiently.

By going through most of the comments on this thread I would say they have been successful in whatever they were trying to prove and achieve. Media coverage and time for their propaganda, stir hatred and fear in people, get their message across to their targeted audience.

This is not for the first time I have heard words like Barbarian and Need to be stopped / killed and unfortunately every time the solution is same kill more and create a new more evil branch of terror.

Yes they are and we are helping more to move in that direction, we are generating supporters for them, we are creating soldiers for them every minute of the every day.

That does not mean we start nuking people. Pakistan never had international ambitions otherwise we would have aircraft carriers, the other party never had world peace at core of all their campaigns.

This whole thing is messed up like a bundle of tangled thread / wool (Our support and alliances), unless you find an end to start unwinding it, the more you try force the more it will get intertwined. Find an end and start unwinding this mess patiently.

only three category of People will join them only then when they have something against non muslims or against the west, or have gone through some brutality too. One cannot wait for another 5 years and let them kill people till then. If any policy has to be formulated, it has to be done now, or there will be nothing left to safeguard, because out of suffering some will leave the region some will join them out of revenge. And that will be a major problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom