What's new

Inside Yati Narsinghanand’s Militant Hindutva Machinery Communalism The far right priest whose mission is to ‘remove Muslims

Excuse me? Wtf?

Can there be Muslim and Christian shakhas in manner of RSS and Durga Vahini ?

What will one do? At the end if we are extremists, tell me whenever someone abused our gods and faith, how many did we behead?

Do we not know of riots where Muslim pregnant women were sliced open and the fetuses speared ? Do we not know of Graham Staines and his two sons burnt alive in their jeep ?

If Muslim right wing does it, you’ll remain silent. If Yati Narsinghanan does it, its fascism. Lol.

I for one write about it here. For example, I posted an article thread about what the Taliban did with an Afghan woman.

By the way a Policeman from Bihar was lynched by peacefools due to announcement from a mosque in West Bengal when he was on election duty. Any comments?

That was wrong and the culprits should be duly punished. But it sticks in my mind with the same label as some bhagwa dharis deliberately riding motorcycles through a Muslim locality and raising provocative slogans, all while the bhagwas being accompanied with police jeeps for "added support" and cover for demolishing some homes of those evil "peacefools".

Can there be Muslim and Christian shakhas in manner of RSS and Durga Vahini ?
Well there are muslim and christian wings of RSS as well, if you already don’t know it.
Do we not know of riots where Muslim pregnant women were sliced open and the fetuses speared ? Do we not know of Graham Staines and his two sons burnt alive in their jeep ?
I’m talking about riots on blasphemy, don’t bring other things here to divert the topic.
I for one write about it here. For example, I posted an article thread about what the Taliban did with an Afghan woman.
I’m talking about India, any comments on what happened in Sarai Kale Khan? Muslims love to get married to women of other religion but will kill a boy if he marries or even has any relationship with a muslim girl, like what happened to Delhi’s Rohit, and the boy in Bangalore, Kafir bahu chahiye lekin Kafir damaad nahi, right?
That was wrong and the culprits should be duly punished. But it sticks in my mind with the same label as some bhagwa dharis deliberately riding motorcycles through a Muslim locality and provoking fight, all while the bhagwas being accompanied with police jeeps for "added support".
It is now a criminal offence (which it is) but if it would have been done by Hindus you’ll open a thread here doing your usual rona dhona, then it will not be a criminal offence but hindutva fascism,lol.

04B28BC5-9211-4717-9BED-8238E9A10BF2.jpeg

A genocide, any big catastrophe against Indian Muslims is clear and present danger.

Quote:

Along with extremist Hindutva leader Ragini Tiwari, Suresh had also participated in a rally against ‘love jihad’ in Delhi, where they raised slogans like “Jab mulle kaate jayenge, tab Ram Ram chilayenge” (When Muslims are killed, we will shout Ram Ram) in the presence of the Delhi police.Several hate speeches against Muslims were made at the event.

With all this Hindutva resurgence, isn't it time for all self-respecting Hindus to leave the employ of all non-dharmic peoples (including those in the Middle East and Gulf)?

And return back to dharmic Mother India?

Stop all this Backoffice business, make India a closed economy again?

I don't see a lot of coordination between all this hot Hindutva talk and actual action.

The level of hypocrisy is a bit high...
Same thing can be said about Muslims in western countries, if they are so annoyed with the westerners treating Islam, why don't they travel back to wherever they came from

This is horrible and unbelievable, how can humans becomes so savage and brutal.

Hate and call for vengeance truly makes people blind.

A genocide, any big catastrophe against Indian Muslims is clear and present danger.

Quote:

Along with extremist Hindutva leader Ragini Tiwari, Suresh had also participated in a rally against ‘love jihad’ in Delhi, where they raised slogans like “Jab mulle kaate jayenge, tab Ram Ram chilayenge” (When Muslims are killed, we will shout Ram Ram) in the presence of the Delhi police.Several hate speeches against Muslims were made at the event.
LOL so you haven't heard the "sat tan se Juda" from the lakhs of Muslims demanding beheading of Narsighananda

Well there are muslim and christian wings of RSS as well, if you already don’t know it.

And there is the BJP Dalit Morcha as well. But I am not talking about that.

I’m talking about riots on blasphemy, don’t bring other things here to divert the topic.

The Hindutvadis take action against blasphemy in three ways :

1. Pull the blasphemer through the courts, through the "law of the land".

2. "Soften him or her up" through various groups like Bajrang Dal, Hindu Yuva Vahini, Sri Ram Sena etc.

3. In extreme cases assassinate the supposed blasphemer. This happened in case of four "blasphemers" : Narendra Dabholkar, MM Kalburgi, Govind Pansare and Gauri Lankesh.

any comments on what happened in Sarai Kale Khan?

What happened there was wrong. The marriage of the Muslim girl Khushi and the Dalit Hindu boy Sumit should have been accepted by the girl's family.

and the boy in Bangalore, Kafir bahu chahiye lekin Kafir damaad nahi, right?

I don't know what happened in Bangalore. What happened there ?

Quote:

extremists are everywhere
this is something similar to " sar tan se juda sar tan se juda "

Same thing can be said about Muslims in western countries, if they are so annoyed with the westerners treating Islam, why don't they travel back to wherever they came from

Whataboutery won't help...

There are no instances of westerners lynched in the Muslim countries, or on the west...not this amount of hatred you see in Bharat against the fellow Muslims.

This is beyond the ordinary.

In extreme cases assassinate the supposed blasphemer. This happened in case of four "blasphemers" : Narendra Dabholkar, MM Kalburgi, Govind Pansare and Gauri Lankesh
None of the names you mentioned had anything related to blasphemy, and you know who killed gauri lankesh? Wow, then you should tell that to CBI:crazy:. We
What happened there was wrong. The marriage of the Muslim girl Khushi and the Dalit Hindu boy Sumit should have been accepted by the girl's family.
It happens everytime, Kafir bahu chahiye lekin Kafir damaad nahi.

Whataboutery won't help...

There are no instances of westerners lynched in the Muslim countries, or on the west...not this amount of hatred you see in Bharat against the fellow Muslims.

This is beyond the ordinary.
Haha
Get your facts right, no westerners ever killed/harmed by a Muslim?????
Come one MAHN 🙂

Haha
Get your facts right, no westerners ever killed/harmed by a Muslim?????
Come one MAHN 🙂

A single sporadic incidence maybe, I don't remember the kind of lynchings that happens in India.

The hatred is at another level there, hatred and extremists on steroids.

Just recall the recent Delhi riots, and police protecting the Hindutvadis...

Gujarat massacre was a case in point.

A single sporadic incidence maybe
Dude please, there have been multiple terror attacks in West done by people who call themselves Muslims. If you talk about lyunching then 2 days back muslims lynched an on duty police officer in West Bengal for no reason. And if you want I can give you many more such instances, singling out one sided bias is not arguement but propaganda.
Just recall the recent Delhi riots, and police protecting the Hindutvadis
Just recall the Kashmiri Pandit genocide and perpetrators roaming freely.

None of the names you mentioned had anything related to blasphemy

It was same as blasphemy, only that the "blasphemers" were Hindu-born.

and you know who killed gauri lankesh? Wow, then you should tell that to CBI:crazy:

Everyone knows that it was the Sanatan Sanstha. I quote this Wikipedia page :
Gauri Lankesh murder

Sanatan Sanstha members were suspected of involvement in the murder of Gauri Lankesh in 2017. Forensic analysis has shown that the same pistol was used to kill Kalburgi, and is also possibly the same gun that was used to kill Narendra Dabholkar and Govind Pansare. Sanstha was implicated in all these murders. However, a representative for Sanatan Sanstha denied involvement in the murder. The article also says that the Karnataka police are investigating if the Gauri Lankesh murder has any connection to three previous murders attributed to the Sanstha.

It happens everytime, Kafir bahu chahiye lekin Kafir damaad nahi.

It is just an extension of the phenomenon of honor killing that happens among other communities in India.

The Supreme Court should pass a law that incentivizes inter-religious marriage. The Supreme Court should also pass a law that awards death penalty to honor killers.

No, I really don't know. So what happened in Bangalore ?

Back
Top Bottom