What's new

Inside Yati Narsinghanand’s Militant Hindutva Machinery Communalism The far right priest whose mission is to ‘remove Muslims

It was same as blasphemy, only that the "blasphemers" were Hindu-born.
Kuchh bhi?
Everyone knows that it was the Sanatan Sanstha. I quote this Wikipedia page :
Have they been sentenced by the court and declared guilty?
ahh wikipedia, source of authentic information:coffee:.
It is just an extension of the phenomenon of honor killing that happens among other communities in India.
Honor killing? Kuchh bhi?

Well there are muslim and christian wings of RSS as well, if you already don’t know it.

I’m talking about riots on blasphemy, don’t bring other things here to divert the topic.

I’m talking about India, any comments on what happened in Sarai Kale Khan? Muslims love to get married to women of other religion but will kill a boy if he marries or even has any relationship with a muslim girl, like what happened to Delhi’s Rohit, and the boy in Bangalore, Kafir bahu chahiye lekin Kafir damaad nahi, right?

It is now a criminal offence (which it is) but if it would have been done by Hindus you’ll open a thread here doing your usual rona dhona, then it will not be a criminal offence but hindutva fascism,lol.

View attachment 735532

@jamahir sir is pure indian communist
indian communists follow selective secularism , they see hindu extremism but close their eyes for muslim extremism .
this is why they lost their support in masses .

As far I remember, three person protesting against the insulting posts against the prophet on FB was shot dead all were Muslims of course...at the police station.
Why did he post that cartoon? Because that muslim dude posted an objectionable photoshopped vulgar cartoon of our goddesses, he didn’t behead him, just posted a charlie hebdo cartoon and then whole peaceful community came on streets of Bangalore.
If the protesters were hindutvadis, no one would have been hurt.
do you know why a peaceful movement of Babri Masjid-Ram Janmabhoomi case via judiciary turned violent? Because UP Police was ordered to shoot at hundreds of hindu protestors which caused widespread anger and this mayhem caused the demolition of the Babri Masjid, many Hindus have been shot dead if they were rioting. So?
indian communists follow selective secularism , they see hindu extremism but close their eyes for muslim extremism .
Ya, if Hindu does it its Hindutva fascism, if Muslim does it: Criminal offence, aisa nahi hona chahiye thha, extension of honor killing. Lol.

No wonder why Modi gets so many seats, not because of his work but because of his opposition’s stupidity.

As far I remember, three persons protesting against the insulting posts against the prophet on FB was shot dead all were Muslims of course...at the police station in bangalore suburbs.

Shoot to kill, isn't it.

If the protesters were hindutvadis, no one would have been hurt.

three muslims killed in police station ?
you must be following some muslim propaganda site , nothing like that happened in banglore in last two years .

three muslims killed in police station ?
you must be following some muslim propaganda site , nothing like that happened in banglore in last two years .
Has taken place, google check...or check the above post.

Don't I speak against the FSA, Taliban, Tablighi Jamaat, Dukhtaraan-e-Millat etc ?

Don't I speak against the FSA, Taliban, Tablighi Jamaat, Dukhtaraan-e-Millat etc ?
yes you speak against extremists , but other communists from dange to namboodiripad to yachuri to d raja to karats to kanhiya kumar they dont dare to speak on muslim extremism.
i am against all religious radicalism .

Last edited:
Pakistan, is being placed next door to this neighbour looking more like a new Yugoslavia or Rwanda. waiting to blow up. Day by day.

there lying establishment idiots rants questioned Pakistan union.

now these liars are wanting to erase 1/3rd of there citizens. Go figure this cRap out

is he a pm elect after yogi g?
yes you speak against extremists , but other communists from dange to namboodiripad to yachuri to d raja to karats to kanhiya kumar they dont dare to speak on muslim extremism.
i am against all religious radicalism .
are you against Siri Modi g? he is a safroni extremist!

is he a pm elect after yogi g?

are you against Siri Modi g? he is a safroni extremist!

i believe religion is opium , all extremists using religion are criminal terrorist.

here on PDF you will find many equivalent of yeti narsimhanand those who were supporting insult of and demolition of indus valley priest's idol . because they say islam teaches demolition of statues .
If one is wrong one is wrong dont care no justification by using another wrong as a defence India better then this
Each side finds a way to make wrongs by their side not bad 300 deaths not a genocide no but wrong same as this guy saying kill those who eat a cow that wrong as well. This is just the same shit different week how hard is it to say yep that is wrong by us it not right we should not do that . I bet in private lives each side here has said im sorry that was messed up .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom