What's new

Inside Yati Narsinghanand’s Militant Hindutva Machinery Communalism The far right priest whose mission is to ‘remove Muslims

We did the correct thing and don't feel any remorseful about it , don't you believe any Sikhs that come on these forums and play to the gallery to impress the Pakistanis . If Hindus and Sikhs don't have a place on Pakistan side of Punjab then Islam and Muslims don't have a place on Indian side of Punjab either. Today , the state of Indian Punjab has the least percentage of Muslim population among all Indian States and their presence is almost negligible. I wish Hindus learnt from us and pushed for a complete population exchange so that there will no Islam/Muslim headache to deal with in the future but they were too dumb and emotional to still let Muslims remain in India and give them equal rights and today we have a third Pakistan in India.

so basically, your Killing your own Indian citizens and your here embarrassingly praising it.classing them as Pakistanis how dumb are you how are they becoming Pakistanis? My parents can speak Farsi ( Iranian ) does that make them Persians ? and don’t make it our business in Pakistanis how you barbaric Indians treat one another.and you need to clear your silly head with what Pakistani is. your Indian dna does not belong here in our land cities from Peshawar to Quetta Islamabad any where. you can dream all you want Pakistan is not for all you south Asians hordes to come here freely or being forced . our local races , here in Pakistan on 1947 decided to break and end this British cRap we never wanted to be classed same as you Indians because we are not. In the real world you are a Sikh and is irrelevant to us you don’t even register on our thoughts . Neither do you India Punjab rot

you should have clearly doubled checked your Indian media sources who were telling you stupid facts on our Pakistan. If Pakistanis were intolerant races here why did we allow millions of Indian Muslims to settle and become Pakistanis. Or let millions of Afghanis in to live become Pakistanis or just stay in country. This group does have a legit case historically culture language too Pakistan coming here . Karachi hub, has people people from all areas South Asia in there no back lash. Your tainted view of Punjabi Pakistanis and yourself is one of good lol when in 1947 you were killing your east Punjabi Muslims.to extinction. your Hindu extremists is always been off the scale. Just hidden nicely from outsiders, Pakistani has never had a incident of committing regular genocides on each other.
I'm saying our view of each other tainted by media india not a extremist hell hole with blood thirsty hindus by the majority we get along same with pakistan bad in both but the view here is not what real each country better then the other think
you should have clearly doubled checked your Indian media sources who were telling you stupid facts on our Pakistan. If Pakistanis were intolerant races here why did we allow millions of Indian Muslims to settle and become Pakistanis. Or let millions of Afghanis in to live become Pakistanis or just stay in country. This group does have a legit case historically culture language too Pakistan coming here . Karachi hub, has people people from all areas South Asia in there no back lash. Your tainted view of Punjabi Pakistanis and yourself is one of good lol when in 1947 you were killing your east Punjabi Muslims.to extinction. your Hindu extremists is always been off the scale. Just hidden nicely from outsiders, Pakistani has never had a incident of committing regular genocides on each other.
We kill muslims but I cant believe you think it not happen in pakistan punjab both sides went on a killing rampage and to think you did not is not true . And parminder view here not the sikh view most think it was barbaric and against our faith killing of innocents

so basically, your Killing your own Indian citizens and your here embarrassingly praising it.classing them as Pakistanis how dumb are you how are they becoming Pakistanis? My parents can speak Farsi ( Iranian ) does that make them Persians ? and don’t make it our business in Pakistanis how you barbaric Indians treat one another.and you need to clear your silly head with what Pakistani is. your Indian dna does not belong here in our land cities from Peshawar to Quetta Islamabad any where. you can dream all you want Pakistan is not for all you south Asians hordes to come here freely or being forced . our local races , here in Pakistan on 1947 decided to break and end this British cRap we never wanted to be classed same as you Indians because we are not. In the real world you are a Sikh and is irrelevant to us you don’t even register on our thoughts . Neither do you India Punjab rot
And we are fine with how it was . We think of pak punjab because the holy sites and punjab our homeland but to say we think about it all the time that not true we love punjab and I would love to visit Lahore our holy sites and the food . And I have good pals from that side. I love my state and country if had to choose it be country

#OffTopic

I am seeing a lot of Bengali muslims supporting Modi this time, expected women muslims support to him now even males too. Looks like Congress and TMC will be reduced to ashes this bengal elections😂😂😂.

Ofcourse they support BJP

BJP will split India into 3-4 countries.

BJP is done more damage to India then any ISI or DGFI asset has done in the past or will do in the future.

For the betterment of BD and PAK. BJP must rule India for atleast another 10 years.

If the rot of people hating each other sets in it will be hard to recover. Unity is needed and we all Indian by the land we on not religion . The muslims that stayed became indian muslims like all of us became Indians. This thinking by a minority of go to pakistan or that they outsiders not true . My ancestors chose to become sikhs but we still where locals same as muslims and others that chose a different path. Everyone was fighting for independence everyone contribute but the muslim in Bengal not an immigrant he local same other places . India should develop and not waste time and nobody is more intitaled to be here

Ofcourse they support BJP

BJP will split India into 3-4 countries.

BJP is done more damage to India then any ISI or DGFI asset has done in the past or will do in the future.

For the betterment of BD and PAK. BJP must rule India for atleast another 10 years.
I didn’t ask a Bangladeshi for his precious comments

I didn’t ask a Bangladeshi for his precious comments
We dont care about your permission. India is our playground. We will vote enmass for Modi G and the BJP in power for the next 10 years. It is in our benifit.

As long as the right wing parties stay in power we are happy. I assure you ISI and DGFI are donating to the BJP's coffers to get them elected and keep them in power.

BJP and Modi G is the best thing that has happened to India. ISI is now grooming the UP CM Yogi to be Modi G successor .

Thank you agent Modi !

We dont care about your permission. India is our playground. We will vote enmass for Modi G and the BJP in power for the next 10 years. It is in our benifit.

As long as the right wing parties stay in power we are happy. I assure you ISI and DGFI are donating to the BJP's coffers to get them elected and keep them in power.

BJP and Modi G is the best thing that has happened to India. ISI is now grooming the UP CM Yogi to be Modi G successor .

Thank you agent Modi !
Yes we will keep him PM for another 10 years, then Nitin Gadkari.

With all this Hindutva resurgence, isn't it time for all self-respecting Hindus to leave the employ of all non-dharmic peoples (including those in the Middle East and Gulf)?

And return back to dharmic Mother India?

Stop all this Backoffice business, make India a closed economy again?

I don't see a lot of coordination between all this hot Hindutva talk and actual action.

The level of hypocrisy is a bit high...

Shouldn't the same start first with the PDF members who criticize the West's cartoons and freedom of speech?...
Yes we will keep him PM for another 10 years, then Nitin Gadkari.

Gadkari doesnot have mass support....probably not even Amit Shah....either Amit Shah or Adityanath Yogi becomes PM after Modi steps down in 2026......Adityanath would probably rule 2-3 terms......by mid 2030s or early 2040s...I see India voting full force with a centre left or a bit far left party...I sincerely hope we are somewhere around $7-8k GDP per capita nominal then and it would be the ideal time to reassess whether growth has been equitable or not

Shouldn't the same start first with the PDF members who criticize the West's cartoons and freedom of speech?...

Gadkari doesnot have mass support....probably not even Amit Shah....either Amit Shah or Adityanath Yogi becomes PM after Modi steps down in 2026......Adityanath would probably rule 2-3 terms......by mid 2030s or early 2040s...I see India voting full force with a centre left or a bit far left party...I sincerely hope we are somewhere around $7-8k GDP per capita nominal then and it would be the ideal time to reassess whether growth has been equitable or not
These Bongos think that Modi and Yogi are destroying India, because of these two India and UP are getting a lot of FDI and development, Uttar Pradesh’s GDP is today more than Pakistan’s GDP for example. And it more than doubled in 4 years of Yogi’s tenure while SP and BSP were busy in corruption.

These Bongos think that Modi and Yogi are destroying India, because of these two India and UP are getting a lot of FDI and development, Uttar Pradesh’s GDP is today more than Pakistan’s GDP for example. And it more than doubled in 4 years of Yogi’s tenure while SP and BSP were busy in corruption.

still Pakistan has better cities than UP...fact of the matter remains India has too few cities between Delhi and Kolkata...same for North East

Back
Top Bottom